What are you listening to right NOW?

• Thread starter Thread starter Daichi
  • Start date Start date
The album Fade by Last Little While. Shoegazey post-rock style rearrangement of Touhou themes, which is pretty grand.

Spice & Wolf's OST is gorgeous indeed. I recommend checking out Shiki, Mushishi and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex also, all three have absolutely amazing soundtracks.

Spice & Wolf's OST is gorgeous indeed. I recommend checking out Shiki, Mushishi and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex also, all three have absolutely amazing soundtracks.

I love all of those as well. Stand Alone Complex's OST was legendary. RIP Origa :(

I love all of those as well. Stand Alone Complex's OST was legendary. RIP Origa :(

:comeback:. I think ORIGA is the only person I've never met that I've cried over the death of. When I heard she'd died I put on Rain and just broke down entirely. She had such a gorgeous voice :touched:.

Historia : Closing theme

Now I understand about "old wakana" you all were talking about.

She sounded much thinner now.

Aimer's Calendar Girl cover on repeat, for the entire day

With a brief Kalafina Jingle Bell interlude

was listening to some bluegrass radio but have now returned to Outlander s2 OST

EDIT: now I am listening to the xmas CD bc it finally arrived ahhh

Last edited by a moderator:
snow is falling. -KnK

Literally this is 100000 times better than snow falling, ughhhh it makes me mad how crap snow falling is in comparison.
The beautiful instrumental Shiki's theme, and Keiko's Kajiurago part :love: so goodddd

Back