What are you listening to right NOW?

The Garden of Everything- Maaya Sakamoto (feat Steve Conte)

This song is legit amazing. Yoko Kanno is awesome. Maaya Sakamoto is awesome. I also love how this song uses a submelody from one of my favorite classical music pieces, Borodin's Polovtsian Dances.

I'm surprised it took me this long to discover Maaya Sakamoto's songs though, as I've always loved her as a seiyuu (Shikiii <3) but I never listened to any of her songs until recently. But she's actually really quite good and the fact that Yoko Kanno composed a ton of her stuff makes me very happy.

Waiting for the rain and Kiseki no Umi are also some of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Maaya is pretty great. I'm in a similar boat of not having listened to much of her stuff but have always meant to, though.

NP: Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST 3. I wish I had the second one though :leaf:.

^So luuuuuuuuuckyyyyyy!!! I want to be there with you! Ugh, if I had teleportation right now.

strange games-Kajirua

Time's End II: Majora's Mask Remixed by Theophany. The first one released four years ago is one of my favourite albums, and this one lives up to it well, if not surpasses it in how consistently amazing it is. Also you can pay whatever you want for it on Theophany's bandcamp, I highly recommend checking it out, along with everything else they've done. Just incredible.

^ Agreed, Theophany is amazing. I loved their original Time's End so much that it was actually my most played album for a few months lol
I'm glad Theophany is still active though, reminds me of how much I miss Zelda Reorchestrated. Twilight Symphony was so good :cry:
np: Faron Woods- Twilight Symphony

^ Agreed, Theophany is amazing. I loved their original Time's End so much that it was actually my most played album for a few months lol
I'm glad Theophany is still active though, reminds me of how much I miss Zelda Reorchestrated. Twilight Symphony was so good :cry:
np: Faron Woods- Twilight Symphony

Just been a case of working on Time's End II for years, really. Been a few updates saying 'it's coming when it's done, honest'.

NP: Listening to the best parts of FotW, namely Usumurasaki, Sorairo, Gogatsu, Monochrome and the title track.

Evanescence's steam of their final concert this year. It's really good so far, the current song is Weight of the World

into the world-Kalafina (ahhh now I know what was missing from my life for the last couple of days. Such a good song! Can't wait for the BD release!)

Back