Re: Re:

Jirichi said:
Kowz said:
And Wakana with false singing

What!?

Her Kajiuran part.
..or was my ear got error'd? :/
Idkfs, but the live totally not good at ALL. :notlistening:

Wakana sang her part beautifully. I don't know where you're coming from.

Do you mean that she's not singing in a real language? (FYI Kajiuran is SO a real language, because I say so)

yuki88..
ahh dont kill me - i want (or should not want?) more bad stuff!
if you kill me... or wait..... at least let me watch the video again before killing me pllssss!

:omgwtf:

and of c. ...kajiuran is a language!
:sohappy: :sohappy:

I finally got my single today :ohoho:

And...it sucked :uh..: I don't like Beauy...and Progressive is my least favorite of their A-sides. :blood:

Their live performance slightly worries me about their future concerts...if that is the main promotional song of their tour...then they are in serious trouble especially considering that they will sing several tracks before they sing progressive. :uh..:

I wonder if Yuki got after them :XD:

@Halofarm
For me, she wasn't singing 'beautifully' as how she used to be. Thus why I couldn't like this live. 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

And yes. I know she was singing KAJIURAN at that time. And I also know what Kajiuran is w.o you telling me lol ^^;

@Kowz
No. I didn't mean it's lip sync. D:

Well everyone got different opinion about this LIVE. So peace out for WAKANA-fan out there~ (I'm also a fan of her fyi) (,, ・∀・)ノ

I GOT IT FINALLY.

And I love this single <3
Of course the second track is me favorite.

The live wasn't that bad really. All I saw were them having fun. It's a live conert, it's not meant to be 'perfect'. Also all 3 songs were fast paced, so I could see anyone getting carried away really.

I do have one question though...why Yuki never in Kalafina lives? D:

Sure it hasn't to be perfect. But if the live is bad (the singing is bad), who will enjoy it?
I think, you've misunderstood our talk.
We were talking about Progressive live, and not Ongaku-LoveComeDown-MataKaze-Live. ?

as for the question, i guess, because it is all about Kalafina, and not Yuki Kajiura? ... well, she isn't the main performer, unlike FictionJunction.

Re:

Maha Jyotiṣa said:
Sure it hasn't to be perfect. But if the live is bad (the singing is bad), who will enjoy it?
I think, you've misunderstood our talk.
We were talking about Progressive live, and not Ongaku-LoveComeDown-MataKaze-Live. ?

as for the question, i guess, because it is all about Kalafina, and not Yuki Kajiura? ... well, she isn't the main performer, unlike FictionJunction.
Wait...Progressive live? ALREADY!? Where is this at? :omgwtf:

Though she was the main vocal of 'progressive', HIKARU's voice didn't go UP. :blood:
She looked like if she was straining..I wonder if she caught a cold. :confu:

Otherwise, WAKANA was good and KEIKO was perfect, I think.

Ouch! There were points where it's out of key. :notlistening: Please don't tell me this is what's on the Progressive LE CD/DVD!

And what happened to all the energy they had in the music video?? That's what I loved best about the music video. I know Keiko in particular loves to give her all when it's fast paced.
:confu:

Wakana - haha, no hair extensions this time? In that behind-the-scenes clip on their website, it's cute how she kept playing with it. I wonder if it whipped anyone in the face.
:XD:

Speaking of LE CD/DVD, do they definitely have the Love Come Down video on there? I love that song. I would love to see them jamming to that.
:w00t:

Re:

il0vesunfl0wers said:
Ooh, have you seen it? Any good?

It's Kalafina, of course it's good :ohoho: There are download links in this thread if you haven't seen it...

Ah, yes, duh, of course. It's Kalafina and a music video.

No, I haven't seen the LCD music vid (what does the 'P' in PV stand for? Produced video?) I would definitely love to see it! Where is the thread for that?

Back