Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

I visited http://yukikajiurafan.xxxxxxxx.jp/live/ ... alist.html

and noticed that there were 2 live events at the release date of progressive and the next day

・10月28日 「progressive」RELEASE SPECIALインストアイベント

タワーレコード新宿店

oblivious
storia
progressive

・10月29日 「progressive」RELEASE SPECIALインストアイベント

石丸電気SOFT本店

oblivious
Lacrimosa
progressive

Gonna add them to the Live Events section :sohappy:

does someone know how this translates ? インストアイベント

oblivious, storia, and progressive seems like a strange combination...

Cali....it's so bigggg...!!!!!! Thankssss!!!! I think I can't download them at home (or my housemates who share internet payment will kill me..... :blood: ) Will download it when I take my notebook to campus... (but the university wireless is sometime so slow... :uh..: .)

Thanks for the Progressive Live... I think it sounds a bit messy.... too loud background music?, (especially the bass sound..?) Some part I can't hear Keilo&Wakana voice..= =...

Hikaru voice in the beginning sounds a bit tremble..- -.. However, it's better after the first hook. I think the sound system in the live is also terrible..= =..., Wakana and Keiko did ok in their parts...only it seems that their voices weren't blended together..= =... (Um.. I think the main reason is Hikaru started the song with the wrong note. :uh..: )

I also feel that Hikaru was tired after the Kajiurago part... Besides vocal, I think guitar solo part after Kajiurago sounds a bit different from the studio version...= =... (For me, this live is quite disappointed.. :cry: ..)

They should do BETTER live for progressive to prove this wrong.
I agree...lol... If I were them (esp. Hikaru), I would do that to prove myself..lol.

I like their latest single, Progressive. Love both songs and i like Progressive PV... it's cool... not the PV but the singer :XD:

Utsukushiha makes me feel like I'm in an abandon mansion all alone :ohoho:

anyway, anyone can help with the making of progressive? the one in their official website :uh..:
My internet connection is lagging and I can't watch it well :blood:

I wanted to wait with posting it, until someone helped with rtmpe links to the old specials, but since nobody wants to... guess I'll up it soon...

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
Hikaru voice in the beginning sounds a bit tremble..- -.. However, it's better after the first hook. I think the sound system in the live is also terrible..= =..., Wakana and Keiko did ok in their parts...only it seems that their voices weren't blended together..= =...

I agree about the sound system. It's harder to hear each other on a smaller stage, especially for a more active song like that. Those speakers in front of the girls were probably drowned out by the band PLUS the fact that the band is right behind them! So it makes sense if they couldn't hear each other well. Also, it didn't help that Hikaru is the lead for the song and was more prominent, so Keiko and Wakana were not as loud, since they couldn't hear each other well in the first place, they would have had a hard time blending together.

Hopfully, after this, they would learn from what happened and correct their mistake, as an entire ensemble, for their next performance.

Besides vocal, I think guitar solo part after Kajiurago sounds a bit different from the studio version...

They have more freedom in concerts to do improvise or do solos, that's why.

Re:

grunty said:
I wanted to wait with posting it, until someone helped with rtmpe links to the old specials, but since nobody wants to... guess I'll up it soon...

Still waiting on someone to help me with posting on F-J.cn...

Re: Re:

grunty said:
grunty said:

Still waiting on someone to help me with posting on F-J.cn...
Have the making of prog. PV file in mkv, but the thing has Korean subs for some reason :uh..: :uh..:

O, then I guess there's no point in uploading the original flash. Til next Special Video, then. :)

Back