Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

I used yesasia's freeshipping so I won't see it till the first week of November :uh..:

No one was home to sign for my ficctionjunction Yuuka DVD either so now I must wait one more day :blood:

But its okay! I'll just wait a little longer like Liana. No sense in downloading since I bought a real copy :dote:

I hope they did well on the Oricon charts along with Ami Suzuki!! Darn BoA and her stupid Bump Bump...I hope it doesn't beat them!!! :knife:

salvanos said:
I used yesasia's freeshipping so I won't see it till the first week of November :uh..:

No one was home to sign for my ficctionjunction Yuuka DVD either so now I must wait one more day :blood:

But its okay! I'll just wait a little longer like Liana. No sense in downloading since I bought a real copy :dote:

I hope they did well on the Oricon charts along with Ami Suzuki!! Darn BoA and her stupid Bump Bump...I hope it doesn't beat them!!! :knife:

Your mailman does a better job than the one in my area :blood:

Last I shipped something,the mailman in my area just tosses the package inside my house gate regardless whether or not anyone is home(he didn't bother calling anyone either). :blood:

I'd sue him if my package is drenched in rain or stolen :omgwtf:
(any 5 year old can just climb over my gate since its lower than my height)

anybody managed to spot the highest place progressive had at oricon ranking? its 14th atm but it also shows it dropped from higher place as well.

I'm still waiting for my Live DVD and my Progressive CD+Bonus. How lucky I am: Two shipped items and none in my hands :omgwtf:

I have the single! It is awesome. Beauty is good, but I agree, it is different. I think I liked Lirica better as a slow second song for a single. But I still love it. Progressive is great, and u know I love it. I have yet to watch the dvd though. But I am going to in a bit. I'm so glad my brother has a Japanese gamecube that allows u to watch import movies. :sohappy: Now going to listen to the single over and over on iTunes! Not youtube! hehe
-Lina

the PV doesnt lie, showing the right singer the right moment
lol... I remember that how confused I am when I saw sprinter PV...

Thanks zero so much... I'm also one who keep clicking on every onion like crazy and found nothing...

In fact, in a few nights ago.. I dream of Kalafina singing a new song on the stage, and Wakana is the main vocal... There're also many other Japanese artists perform in that performance, and in the Encore part, they sang that song together, and Wakana is also the lead vocal!!! among all other J-pop artists!!!! :ohoho: (It's a very very good dream.... :shy: ) The song is calm, holy, dreamy, majestic, very very matched for Wakana... :dote: I wonder that that song melody would be similar to Utsukushisa or not.. :ohoho: .

Finishing download...lol... will be back to comment when finish listening them... :XD:

Edit : Forgot to ask that..anyone who review about their live performances seeing from your own DVDs, not from downloading from an online source, right?

Edit again : Completely finish listening!!
As for Progressive Instrumental..There's an instrumental voice in Aikoi-like part that I've just sound in the instrumental track... a cute&dreamy percussion sound... :dote: which played exactly three note in each line of that part.. (I think it's similar to music box or marimba.., but maybe only a synthesized sound..., but I love such kind of voice..lol. :XD: )

Utsukushisa is really AWESOME!!! Even there's nothing similar to the song in my dream... :ohoho: . It's really more beautiful than that song..lol. It's very dreamy :dote: , but has some dark side.... :plot:(sth like this onion >>> :knife: lol cute face with a sharp knife in its hand :ohoho: .) Um..it's like the blended atmosphere of Fairytale and Lirica and some KnK BGM... It's so beautiful.... :sohappy: ... literally beautiful....

Even I love Lirica so much, this song has a better point that Lirica doesn't have. I think Lirica is a bit beyond Wakana ability (in hook part, her voice isn't powerful enough), but Utsukushisa doesn't have such parts, and in this song, Hikaru voice sounds so smooth and sweet...blends with the song well. (As we've discussed that Hikaru's voice tend to be a bit noisy in sweet&slow Kalafina's song. (Obvious development of Kalafina... :sparkleguy: .)

Re:

There is special movie (making of progressive pv) on kalafina's official website.

omg thanks theo xD

hey they are so cute at the end of the video!! xD

Re:

elcazador said:
The rank of 1st day is 10th.
for some weird reason i managed to find that info somewhere else myself (and i was not even searching for it o.O) but thanks anyway :D

Re:

george1234 said:
http://www.kalafina.jp/info/index.html

about the 2 latest posts, in short:

at noon of november 2 you will be able to get an e-poster from kalafian website, download

and kala's going to be on hokkaido area's AIR-G' FM radio

thanks to Kera-chan

That's tomorrow is it possible for us to get it? :confu:

I'm still waiting for my copy :uh..: Free shipping with yesasia...great price but takes an eternity :blood:

progressive sounds better with every listening. :dote: And I LOVE the instrumental! :sohappy:
Utsukushisa is mesmerising :ayashii: a really KnK-recalling mood... Although some parts resemble Mata Kaze ga Tsuyokunatta slightly. And... what with the guitar noise again? :uh..: especially after a good performance in Progressive...

Back