Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

sorry ty so much..ah...@_@ :dote: :sohappy:

amazing it reminds me of .hack for some reason :XD:

I just watched the live and I have to say that I want a full DVD for Kalafina's LIVE(s)! >_< I loved Ongaku~
It's strange to see differents musicians, I missed Konno and Takahashi Jr XD

you guys are so lucky to have it already. (i'm not downloading anything since i am getting it this week.) probably on thurs i will. i can't wait! :dote:
-Lina

thanks for the scans.

After listening to their post KnK songs, hm... if yuki put all these 6 songs into one album, I could say that progressive (the track, not the single) doesn't belong to this new album... it would be better to be put in seventh heaven.
When will the new album be? (shouldn't even say this as the single isn't officially out yet) :plot:

Oh, and IMO Utsukushisa is not a "wow! amazing"-song but a rather a good song.

Wow, this thread currently has more than 6000 views. The highest number in the entire forum. Let's see if the second Kalafina album can break this record. :ayashii:

Kiiiaaa
i want a DVD-rip from the PV

where i can see the lives from the single :cheer:
plz

i'm from Colombia it's too hard buy the single here :cry:

help :desksweat:

Thanks everyone for the deliiiiiiiiiiiiiiciooooooous stuffs. :dote:

I really love their stage performances T.T
Keiko's dance plus Hikaru and Wakana glamour moves. :blood:

the video on the main page has been removed, probably since it wasn't supposed to be up, but still. :cry: i'll just have to listen to the 3rd kara no kyoukai soundtrack until tomorrow when my single comes. heh
-Lina

>_< it was an unreliable user that signed up for youtube the same day... so I asked xam to rip it and repost it, but there was also a youtube update that day that broke all the downloading programs =_=

The video on the mainsite? the one on youtube??....if yes...I have it :sparkleguy: but the quality is...the *cough* creepy *cough* youtube-"high quality"

Re:

Kerahna said:
>_< it was an unreliable user that signed up for youtube the same day... so I asked xam to rip it and repost it, but there was also a youtube update that day that broke all the downloading programs =_=

That's horrible. But yeah, I found another one on youtube. :P I just can't wait until I have the cd in my hands. hehe Tomorrow! :sohappy: The more I listen to the song the more I love it. Can't wait to hear Beauty.
-Lina

Back