Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

Wakana's vocals on mata kaze are ridiculous. Her head tilt amuses me greatly, as well, lol.

Anyways, I wanna go to a Kalafina concert. :( So much positive energy.

Thanks a lot!!!

Love come down sounds funny now. the way Keiko and Hikaru sang so.....dunno... flirty? lol.
But, Hikaru's voice was not so loud? or covered by the BGM.

Mata Kaze sounds almost like the album. And agree with grunty and zurra about wakana...especially the head... lol.

Ongaku!!! very lively and great! sounds like the album version too. And Wakana also sang more and took over Hikaru's place sometimes ... a great performance.

Btw, utatane can be found in youtube( incomplete) or yamibo.

unfortunately I have only ripped the youtube version : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orPCvDeU3JU
Once someone has posted a full video to watch online in the chat box (with a crappy quality), but, I think this youtube version has already covered the most important parts(?)

Yes, it aired on TV. Though I've no clue if the version included on this DVD is the same. :glasses:

OMY Ongaku is so F*cking GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for a Kalafina Live DVD :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback:

thanks so much grunty

The performance was so great!!! :dote: :dote:

I was amazed that the musicians team is changed completely compared to the YK live and the previous Kalafina live performances we had seen (in Seven Heaven DVD) , they were looking as if they were from metallic band or something and the violinist wasnt Konno but a woman o_o, and Yuki wasnt present...
I want to learn more!

Also Wakana Hikaru and Keiko were all sounding more low pitched ( dont know how exactly to say it) which I dont know if its from recording problem or Keiko was just doing powerful chorus. In Ongaku Wakana was looking as if she was about to cry by the efford to do the chorus lol

The PV looks great too, I suppose they changed the director guy who was deciding for the Kalafina PVs. Such movements action and effects :stars: and finally the PV doesnt lie, showing the right singer the right moment

Wakana tilting her head was funny :XD:
Keiko was lively as usual, her voice sounds different though, but still good.
Hikaru sang perfectly. :nosebleed:

I want a live DVD :wai: :wai:

yes, the one aired on TV is the same as the one on the DVD.
the person who upload it didn't rip Utatane because "there is already a download out (the tv version), and you will get it on the DVD soon anyways" (exact wording).

well THANKS grunty, she already said "if you want a higer definition, go buy it yourself"
I am just repeating her words for those who still ask for a DVDISO
what is wrong w/ that? x)

at least give credit to the person who ripped it plz

the DVD was like:

snapshot20091025232734.jpg

Ya sorry about that I'm like a ninja I look at everything but I don't make a sound! :sparkleguy:but I had to brake my silence to hear Utsukushisa!! ( which I still can't find the link to btw..o.o clicked all the onions like crazy and still can't find it!!! @_@)

so do I make a interduction here? xD

Back