Waiting for progressive, Kalafina

Re:

Kowz said:
I do!? :confu:

uuuuuuuuh... onions?

Yep, you, dear sir, are correct. :) The only way Utsukushisa could have been even better, was if Keiko was singing Hikaru's part at the start... (and hey, I like Hikaru, just think she doesn't work in this one...)

Please send me the link to download this single. Thank you. :shy:
Edit : OMG! Utsukushisa is so AMAZING!! :sohappy:

Okay progressive is good but Utsukushisa is FUCKIN AWESOME. It became an instant favorite with the graceful vocals, guitar, cello, and the haunting piano. I'm so glad it was included on this single to balance out the JPop-ish vibe of progressive.

I think Utsukushisa should have gotten an instrumental instead of progressive :waa:

Does anyone have scans or DVD tracks?

Wow, it's out already? Can someone please send me the link? :omgwtf:

Edit:
Nevermind, I found it. 5 minute countdown to awesomeness! I actually started to like Progressive more despite the repetitiveness. The violin is just so awesome! I think nothing special of Utsukushisa right now... :bow: But the style is more Kalafina style than Progressive definitely.

Uhm... I am not so heated for Utsukushisa for now. Might grow on me as I listen to it more. It's pretty good for a made-in-5-mins song though~
But progressive instrumental = :nosebleed:

heard progressive ... sounds like something Kajura would release under FJ ...? I love the violin and i'd love the song if there would be more of the e-guitar but atm progressive+Kalafina just doesn't work for me .. well actually just progressive itself .. not that its bad, but something missing o.O

As for Utsukushisa .. i don't like first part that much atm (well about first minute and half until cello comes in) but second part is definitely a masterpiece. I can see why Kajiura would have problems how to make use of a song like this but i wouldn't mind even one bit to get few more songs like this :D

Kerahna asked me to provide lyrics for the new songs. I didn't risk progressive, but Utsukushisa is here. now remember, this was taken by ear, so I can't guarantee they're exactly right. but most of it is.

Utsukushisa

Yami ga yoake ni kawaru koro
hajimari ga owari wo tabeteiru
sono ankoku to sono reimei no
utsukushisa

Tsuki wa kyou mo shizundeyuku
haru wa ashita kieteyuku
sono isshun no sono rinjuu no
utsukushisa (utsukushisa)

Me ni mieta hoshi no shizuku wa
tada no ishikoro ni katteku
tooku de kirameiteiru mono ga
boku wa oshimau

Me no naka ni iru karamiau
uta wo wasurete shimatta kara
mada todokanai modoki wa shinai
utsukushisa (utsukushisa)

Uchihateteyuku hakoniwa ni
kaeranai tane wo maki tsuzukete

sono reimei ga
sono shuunei ga
sono ankoku ga
tada zankoku ni
bokura wo tsutsumu
------
Beauty

When darkness becomes dawn
beginning is eating the end
that darkness and that daybreak's
beauty

Today the moon is sinking again
tomorrow the spring will disappear
that instant and that deathbed's
beauty (beauty)

The drops of stars I could see with my eyes
are stirring the simple rocks
to the things shining in the distance
I put an end

Since I forgot the songs
intertwined inside my eyes
still untouched and not returning
beauty (beauty)

In the dying miniature garden
I keep sowing seeds that won't return

that daybreak
that persistency
that darkness
just cruelly
cover us

utsukushisa is slow but awesome :sparkleguy:
I think utsukushisa suits kalafina more than progressive, something like lirica
anyway both songs are awesome :shy:

:cry: I want to wait for the CD...I want to wait for the CD...but you guys are making it so hard! Lol...Glad to hear that Utsukushisa is awesome, though, if I didn't think so before now I know it'll be worth it.

Utsukushisa > progressive.

Utsukushisa reminds me their KNK time (which is my all-time-favorite Kalafina style <3). I'm glad Yuki put this track on this single. It's like another dimension of the A-side.

Sankyuu all ;)
Waiting for scans and HQ PV. :sparkleguy:

Edited:
Thanks Melvin ! And wow.. pink o_O

Thank you Melvin!

Ugh... Pink... Hard to read... @_@

Chorus: Yuki Kajiura??? :shock:

Progressive

Canti mia adesta

konsori mia
mistia kasa
kanti mia sabi madia