Yui Makino:
dpzkuv.jpg

Seki Tomokazu:
3029gyg.jpg

Houko Kuwashima:
2eol2qq.jpg

MOOOOAARRR WAKANA :love:
2ylr5op.jpg

I am okay with the rest you suggest but the one for Kasahara is scary (just like the one that's currently in use) so I 'd prefer the one that i suggested.

wow Houko looks so much older in that photo..

Re:

george1234 said:
I am okay with the rest you suggest but the one for Kasahara is scary (just like the one that's currently in use) so I 'd prefer the one that i suggested.

wow Houko looks so much older in that photo..

I actually like your Kasahara too :desksweat:

and... well Houko looks even much older in other newer pictures :desksweat:

now...
progressive Hikaru:
ofnjpd.jpg

:tea:

I love her in progressive one. She looks... cool :dote:

you got weird sense sometimes Georgiee :uh..:

Its just that people have different tastes, expecially if they have different gender too, I have one more suggestion > http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/
(what about that hikaru ? since you have her in your siggy it means you like that pic ;) )
otherwise I will use the progressive one,

:nophoto:

Re:

george1234 said:
yes you are right but I prefer it from the progressive one because she's prettier in the postcard while in the progressive one she scares me a bit ^^

Agreed :ohoho:

I personally feel that profile pictures for anyone for anything should have their entire head: including all of the hair. Cutting bits of the hair off just disfigures the entire image.

Kowz's Hikaru pic is awesome!! Sugoi neeee!!! :nosebleed: :shy: :shy:

The problem with including all the hair in the pic is that the image becomes larger in size so when resizing it to shorten it, the head becomes shorter too because of the hair.

Kowz's pic is awesome but 1) it was background spirals 2) its blurry

What's wrong with a shorter head? I'm not understanding your reasoning for cropping hair out.

Sorry for coming on too strongly ><;

Re:

george1234 said:
The problem with including all the hair in the pic is that the image becomes larger in size so when resizing it to shorten it, the head becomes shorter too because of the hair.

Kowz's pic is awesome but 1) it was background spirals 2) its blurry

If you want to use the one in Kowz picture, I will crop it from mine because I have better one... but not in this laptop :desksweat:

Back