2vkhyls.jpg

:sohappy: :sohappy:
I vote for this one too!

i vote for this too ! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Me too :sohappy:
though she doesn't look like a star in this one... she looks normal / ordinary

plus 1!!!!!!

Me, three! Wait... Me, five? :XD:

Oh, how about this: since Kalafina, FJ, and See Saw are mentioned on the very top of the vocalist section, perhaps there should be a group picture of them, too? That way it's easier to figure out who they are (especially newbies) as groups. Kalafina definitely has a distinctive look as a group, but you already know that. ;)

Hehe, my mom gets confused between Kalafina, FJ and FJY when she watches with me. She doesn't understand what they're singing, but she likes the music.

wow so lucky of you to have a family who shares same music interests :touched:

Group pictures can be found easily so i'll just leave them for you to pick lol. :tea:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
wow so lucky of you to have a family who shares same music interests :touched:

I got my teen-aged niece into Yuki's music, too. :plot: :XD:

Re:

il0vesunfl0wers said:
Oh, how about this: since Kalafina, FJ, and See Saw are mentioned on the very top of the vocalist section, perhaps there should be a group picture of them, too? That way it's easier to figure out who they are (especially newbies) as groups. Kalafina definitely has a distinctive look as a group, but you already know that. ;)

What do you mean ? there is already a group picture in the FJ profile page.

Re: Re:

george1234 said:
il0vesunfl0wers said:

What do you mean ? there is already a group picture in the FJ profile page.

Oh, I see. You have to click on the link for Kalafina, FJ, and See Saw to see their group pics. I thought that if the others have their pics on the vocalist home page, that the group ones would have theirs next to their name, too.

As for having family as fans, I also made fans out of friends! :cheer:

I found better images for Miyamura Yuuko... She deserves justice :cry:

35dcaid.jpg
2cy6c8.jpg

and fix the aspect ratio of Kasahara Yuri's image :desksweat:

sbn62d.jpg

Re:

mi_feng said:
I don't really like Yuuka's picture... Or maybe it's just the way it's cropped?
Anyway, I actually prefer this one:
kcm96s.jpg

She looks so cute. :dote:

That's just my two cents. No need to agree with me. :knife:

edit//
Here's the original: http://gigazine.jp/img/2009/11/16/ookam ... /nanri.jpg
Idk why the quality was ruined during the upload... :/

I like that one better, too. Maybe we should also update Yuri Kasahara's? I saw a few pics from her blog that someone linked to.

what about one of these 2 photos for KOKIA (I didnt like the one Kowz suggested so I searched for others.

kokia-real-world-oto-no-tabibito-concert-2010.jpg

:nophoto:

:ayashii:

P.S: Both of Kowz's texts are lacking info so I am going to edit them and add more.

Re:

I actually like the 2nd one... but it's kinda blurry :confu:

george1234 said:
P.S: Both of Kowz's texts are lacking info so I am going to edit them and add more.

I gave him complete translation from okina reika's profile page :XD:

Re: Re:

Yuki88 said:
george1234 said:

I gave him complete translation from okina reika's profile page :XD:

Then send it to me too because the text he wrote for Reika wasnt more than 2.5 lines :uh..: :XD:

I was originally going to talk about KOKIA'S debut before her collaboration with Yuki, but i rewrote it to change the order of some things and i for got. :ohoho:

Back