Updating the vocalist pictures on the main page

• Thread starter il0vesunfl0wers
  • Start date
I am sure it is Hikaru, not Maya. Maya's voice is different. Not high pitched like Hikaru's.

Btw george. I think you ought to add Maya in the vocalist section. It doesn't need to have a long description.

I agree with Maha, simple reason, she sang as a vocalist.

The point of the vocalists page is to list vocalists that sang for Yuki, not discriminate because of the number of songs they did or didn't sing on.

How many of her singers can be seen singing on live footage? Yet they're on the page.

My actual problem with Maya is that she was kicked out of the group (something that happened to no other vocalist of Yuki)

How many of her singers can be seen singing on live footage?

Lets see, Rie Tanaka, Yuuka, Chiba Saeko, Wakana, Keiko, Kaori, Yuriko Kaida, Hikaru, Maya (only once), Yuri Kasahara, Eri Itou. and maybe Chiaki too when she sings Anna ni Ishou datta no ni.

Re:

george1234 said:
My actual problem with Maya is that she was kicked out of the group (something that happened to no other vocalist of Yuki)

George,i am not sure if you realize,but that is really rude and offensive towards Maya.She did a great job wherever she sang and their personal problems isn't our business. I doubt Yuki will come to you saying ''wtf why did you add Maya in your fansite''...
so your personal feelings shouldn't overcome what needs to be done.

She wasn't kicked out, she left, and she had a smart reason. There wasn't any huge deal made about it, they didn't start cursing her to the heavens.

I think if anyone has prejudice towards Maya it would be Kalafina, we have no right to have a "problem" with her since we don't know the details of the situation. Besides, I don't think your personal issue with her should be reflected on a site which is there to provide information. I don't like Emily Bindiger (or however you spell it) but I don't think she shouldn't be included on the singers page. See my point?

And how many singers haven't been seen performing live for her? I bet there are some on there who have only sung a song or two and never been seen live.

Re:

george1234 said:
SO NOT CONFIRMED. Stop spreading false information damn it. Or maybe you should tell us what your source was. Because from what I know, we still don't know if Maya was kicked out. She could have dropped out to get on with her studies, you know.

Halofarm said:
She wasn't kicked out, she left, and she had a smart reason. There wasn't any huge deal made about it, they didn't start cursing her to the heavens.
Really? Can you tell me why she left? I'd like to know.

Halofarm said:
I think if anyone has prejudice towards Maya it would be Kalafina, we have no right to have a "problem" with her since we don't know the details of the situation. Besides, I don't think your personal issue with her should be reflected on a site which is there to provide information. I don't like Emily Bindiger (or however you spell it) but I don't think she shouldn't be included on the singers page. See my point?
THIS.

Re: Re:

stormy panda said:
george1234 said:
SO NOT CONFIRMED. Stop spreading false information damn it. Or maybe you should tell us what your source was. Because from what I know, we still don't know if Maya was kicked out. She could have dropped out to get on with her studies, you know.

Halofarm said:
Really? Can you tell me why she left? I'd like to know.

Halofarm said:
THIS.

Did you just get snippy with me and agree with me in the same post?

Anyways, I thought that she dropped out to continue her studies. I never read it though, I think someone told me, but I assumed it was true. Either way her being "kicked" out isn't confirmed and no-one pasted mean headlines about some huge falling out so I assume it can't have been anything bad like people imply.

I apollogise for the misundertstanding, since it seems I expressed my opinion in a wrong way , I have no problem with Maya herself, I actually love her voice and I am sad she left (or whatever happened) its just that Sony announced that Kalafina will be group of 3 girls from now on, and considering the policy that's followed in the Kalafina interviews since the announcement, (where both the interviewers and the girls act as if she was never member of the group- notice that she was also removed from the Kalafina site "profile" page http://www.kalafina.jp/profile/index.html), its difficult to believe that she will return.

btw, back then I wanted to say "My problem with adding Maya"

anyways, Maya added:

http://canta-per-me.net/yukis-vocalists/ (above Yui Makino)

If you can suggest better photo please do so ^^

@ panda: Here's the source viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1674
http://canta-per-me.net/2009/05/new-kal ... r-updates/

Re: Re:

Halofarm said:
Did you just get snippy with me and agree with me in the same post?

Anyways, I thought that she dropped out to continue her studies. I never read it though, I think someone told me, but I assumed it was true. Either way her being "kicked" out isn't confirmed and no-one pasted mean headlines about some huge falling out so I assume it can't have been anything bad like people imply.
No, I didn't get snippy with you. I was just geniuinely curious to know the real reason she left. Sorry it seemed like I was angry with you. :(

Also: YAY! MAYA'S IN! :D

I just read the translation of the announcement, what is says is "the selection of members" it doesn't really say who made the selection or why.

It all seems very vague indeed. I can't take it as proof of her being kicked out or leaving of her own will.

I personally don't want to jump to the conclusion that she was kicked out or anything malicious happened. I would prefer to think it was just a natural process that was decided by all parties involved. ^^

dztr3q.jpg
13zo653.jpg
157111i.jpg
50k3n6.jpg
s46xi8.jpg

I'll provide the others later :tea:

Back