Updating the vocalist pictures on the main page

• Thread starter il0vesunfl0wers
  • Start date
Re:

Yuki88 said:
yes that part
If you're referring to the recorded version, all I have to say is that you need to start identifying the voices of different singers. Because I don't know where you heard Maya in ARIA. I'm sorry if I'm coming a little strong on this. But ARIA has been out since the summer of 2008. I'd expect more...

Re: Re:

君が光に変えて行く said:
Yuki88 said:
yes that part
If you're referring to the recorded version, all I have to say is that you need to start identifying the voices of different singers. Because I don't know where you heard Maya in ARIA. I'm sorry if I'm coming a little strong on this. But ARIA has been out since the summer of 2008. I'd expect more...

Maya in ARIA? Impossible!

Maya was still a vocalist for Kajiura, even though she no longer is associated with her.

Anyways, who is the last person too?

君が光に変えて行く said:
Yuki88 said:
dztr3q.jpg
13zo653.jpg
157111i.jpg
50k3n6.jpg
s46xi8.jpg

I'll provide the others later :tea:
Why is the top of Keiko's head chopped off?

You can provide other pict if you have better one. :tea:

ah btw. About Asuka Kato... are you sure that's the right picture of her ??

I found this on her MySpace

kato_i-tune_s.jpg

plus some bio from hatena:

シンガー・ソングライター。

1981 年8月28日生まれ、千葉県出身、A型。

2000 年にシングル『大作戦!』でデビュー。当時のアーティスト名は「加藤あすか」。

梶浦由記のソロユニット・Fiction Junctionにヴォーカルとして参加。FictionJunction ASUKAとして、テレビ東京系アニメーション「エレメンタルジェレイド」挿入歌「everlasting song」を歌っている。

2005 年秋にミニアルバム「クローバー」をリリース*1。  

スペースクラフトプロデュース所属。

Yuki88 said:
You can provide other pict if you have better one. :tea:
I would have, but George has done that already.
Thanks, George! :shy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Also, thanks George for updating the Maya profile :dote:

Holy crap, I start a threaded about updating vocalist pictures and suddenly there's a hoopla about Maya! I don't really want to get into that and restart the hoopla, but I do want to say this:

Whoever it was that said "if anything there should be prejudice against Kalafina" (or something like it), that isn't really being fair because prejudice is never good. It only incites trouble. Anyway, back to the point at hand.

I'm glad that there are updates to the photos! (From here on I am making names bold whose pics have been updated (or maybe could be updated, too?) Thanks to George for updating them!

I really like Rie Tanaka's new photo there (rowr!) since that last one didn't do her justice.

This first pic makes me think that Kaori is a school girl, hehe. When I think of Kaori, I think of her as being a coquette. I think I prefer the 2nd one.
dztr3q.jpg
x3gd3.jpg

The Asuka Kato pic is really cute. =)

I think Keiko's pic could be more... animated, don't you think? =P She's such an energetic and fun person, and there are pics out there that demonstrate that.

How about a more updated pic of Hikaru?

Wakana's updated pic is really nice.

Maya's b/w pic's nice.

I'd suggest pictures, but I don't have more time to look up pics right now. Btw, what are the image dimensions used here?

they are weight 100 height 136

I will update the Asuka one now, thanks to a friend of Kera we had the writings of the cover removed :sohappy: :nosebleed:

:nophoto:

:nophoto:

btw found Emily Bindiger's myspace http://www.myspace.com/emilybindiger
Also I think to change Emily Bindiger's and Yuri Kasahara's photos because they are quite outdated (and Emily Curtis one because its :blood: but I coudnt find any better at that time :cry: )

Are you kidding me? She looks friggin' awesome in that pic!!! I'd nosebleed for her in real life if I didn't have hemophilia!

Emily Bindiger
-CD's and Movies i've sung on
-Fiction " I adore Yuki Kajiura's music. "
-.hack/SIGN " Yuki's music - amazing "

:shy:

Back