Updating/Fixing the Discography

Animelo Summer Live 2008 day 2 (8.31) also included one song by Yuki Kajiura - Anna ni Issho Datta no ni done as part of a medley by Chiaki Ishikawa and Chihiro Yonekura.

Looking at the day 2 footage, Kyoichi Sato was playing drums during Chiaki Ishikawa's set.

Last edited:
You can do it, just make sure you put the japanese titles after the romanij/english.

From that page we are missing from Hangyaku no Monogatari ost and up

( This means Hangyaku no Monogatari , Hanako soundtrack 2, both YK vol 11 BDs, The Best Red/Blue, heavenly blue, and Believe)

The alphabetical discography now includes SAO2 OST2, HtoA OST3, F/SN UBW OST1 and is now up to date.

"Appearances" were a little more out of date.
Rekishi Hiwa Historia Original Soundtrack 3, now fixed:

I've just added "Storia" (TV size) appearance in RHH OST3, and "Yume no Daichi" appearance in RHH OST3, to complete the "Appearances" for RHH OST3.

Are there any lyrics/kajiurago for track 11 of RHH OST3, yoshiwara? Yuki Kajiura is credited with vocals.

Even elemental was missing one song from "Appearances", I've just added Hitorigoto to complete the "Appearances" for elemental.

Next looking at "Appearances":
Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol. #11 FictionJunction YUUKA 2days Special 2014.2.8-9 中野サンプラザ. [DONE]

[also added Animelo Summer Live 2013 appearance of Akatsuki no Kuruma]

Last edited:
I'll next be updating the "Appearances" for the Kalafina the best "Red" [DONE] and "Blue" [DONE] albums.

Last edited:
Now updating "Appearances" from "Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014 2014.4.20 @NHK Hall + Making of elemental Tour 2014" [DONE].

Last edited:
Apart from "Quiet Night" and "she has to overcome her fear" (Sword Art Online II Original Soundtrack Vol.1 track 16) which has no lyrics entries yet, the "Appearances" section has now been updated as of currently released titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: aki
^ Quiet Night is just "Shizuka na Yoru ni", which we have, just rearranged, maybe just put a link to the SnYn lyrics and a note.

^ Quiet Night is just "Shizuka na Yoru ni", which we have, just rearranged, maybe just put a link to the SnYn lyrics and a note.

Thanks, note to self: appearances of Quiet Night are: Flying Dog no Christmas, THE BRIDGE, and Fields of Hope Re:Tracks. Any other appearances?

My See-Saw Early Best CD came in the mail today! and I thought it had gotten lost...

anyway, there's comments by YK and Chiaki, which I haven't seen translations of, so

pgauVB3.jpg

The problem is that we lack translators since most are available only for translating lyrics, and all the other time are busy :(

we also have a bunch of ost liner notes untranslated.

^ What might be possible is for those without advanced translating skills but with the ability to recognise kanji to transcribe the printed kanji liner notes to electronic text on the forum.

Backing vocals on Egao no Wake - do we have official confirmation anywhere of who does them? Kaori Hikita's Natural album's liner notes don't seem to have any backing vocalists listed, but it doesn't sound like Kaori Hikita.

Musicians for Hanako to Anne OST 3 - is anyone working on this?

I have the CD and can check the liner notes buy my kanji recognition is minimal.

I could get the liner notes scanned if that would help others transcribe the kanji.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that songs that appear on:

Kalafina LIVE 2010 “Red Moon” at JCB HALL
Kalafina – 「“After Eden” Special LIVE 2011 at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL」- done.

don't have track numbers listed in their "appearances" section - I'll try to add them.

[Edit]Done for Red Moon concert DVD/blu-ray and Seventh Heaven and Red Moon Limited Edition Bonus DVD's.

[Edit]Also adding track numbers for songs that appeared on the bonus DVD's from Seven Heaven and Red Moon albums. Done!

Last edited:
Back