The ridiculously random postings thread!

^At least you have friends who call you and text you. I wish I had that. *sigh* And you also have a cat! *sigh again* I want one so badly.

Random, well, not really: I want to go to Japan! Why aren't teleporters a thing yet?

this semester I've realized how passionate I am about Cherokee history

also I may or may not have updated my phone for the first time in 3 years so that I can take advantage of CDJ's current points offer

@aki, yes I noticed the CD Japan Android app, but an outright purchase of a basic Android phone was about as far as my budget would allow, especially considering data recovery from the old phone, plus case and screen protector for the new phone.

Something I just remembered.
The stage for the strings lives has chairs and couches on it does't it?

THE INFAMOUS KALAFINA CHAIRS THAT ARE ON EVERY CD NOW FIND THEIR WAY TO THE STAGE!:sparkleguy:

I wouldn't complain about that.

I mean, having your favorite music group in your living room, singing nonetheless, doesn't exactly happen every day.

Unless you're their parents.

the good news: I can probably get a C on this final and still make an A in the course
the bad news: I still haven't finished said final and it's due in three hours

aki: just noticed on your sig it looks like Wakana's arm is super long and reaching behind both Keiko and Hikaru!!! lol I know it's Keiko's arm, but still. It's funny, at least to me.

WestKana: I was sick awhile ago with a bad cold and that happened to me. I was watching a Grace Helbig video and was laughing so hard... I started coughing every time though. I commented on it and she actually commented back and said "sorry, but you're welcome?" lol She is awesome. I am currently going to read a novella that's been really cool. She wrote the first chapter, then fans will write the next 5, then she writes the last. It's been fun writing but I am not as talented as other people. She's also in this show with Hannah, another Youtuber and her friend. It's a superhero show and pretty awesome.

^Yessssssss! Please hurry. I hate driving so much. I even hate riding in cars because today there was a bike rider and he had no helmet on, and was crossing the busiest intersection ever, and a car almost hit him! Arrrg. Sorry, people are just terrifying in my city. But you are like McGuyver kind of. lol

When you're walking home and it starts thundering, but you still have a ways to go :hide:

Sprinter happened to come up on my iPod, so I pretty much sprinted home for half the song before I got too out-of-breath (I'm not in shape :XD:). The song's tempo is a pretty good tempo to (attempt to) set a pace to.

I love the way Wakana sings the 'e' part of 'nishi e' in the Kala 8th Anni live CD of storia. It's not necessarily my favourite live version of that song but MAN do I love just that one part. She sound so much more powerful than the way she used to sing it :dote:

Back