The ridiculously random postings thread!

Double post, but I was looking through all the Kalafina songs on my phone, and one song that was on there posed this question:

WHERE THE HELL IS INTO THE WORLD!! I WANT IT TO BE RELEASED!! :voodoo:

^hahahaha That is funny. I wonder how many other amines where the guy protagonist had that seat are?

I am hoping it will be on the album, but not the album name. Come on something cool like a song that isn't on the album! It doesn't have to have a title track.

Maybe ITW is going to be on a new album? who knows. Though that IS strange

Random: only 110 days until I go to L.A. to see Yuki Kajiura and the girls!!! So excited. Counting down the days (haha, a Natalie Imbruglia album/song) now! Squeee! :sohappy::dote:

Out of nowhere, my sister asked me "Do you think Wakana wants Kalafina to be called KalaFINa? Because sharks have fins?"

really?

Matthew may be category 1 now but more than half of SC is under a flash flood watch

Matthew may be category 1 now but more than half of SC is under a flash flood watch
Stay safe. My grandfather lives on St Simon's Island (near the GA-FL state line) and apparently the entire island was flooded and trees down (he's up with us right now and out of harms way). Hopefully if Matthew goes back out into the ocean it won't come back around and hit FL again.

I was in the Sydney aquarium and there were these entire glass tunnels surrounded by the shark part of the aquarium and walking all the way through them all I could think of was how much Wakana would love it.

For anyone in the US, will it be alright if you can spare me a code for Volcanion from any of the Gamestop stores there? I am now a step closer to completing my Pokèdex before the next games launch. It will be very much appreciated. :)

PS: PM the code if you guys happen to get one. Thanks!

Random, but not really: Where is everyone? I know a lot of you have school. *sigh* This is becoming like the Kenshin forum that I was moderator on where it just dwindled down to me an another person. *sigh again* (At least in the spam thread it is anyways)

Where is everyone? I know a lot of you have school.
I'm one of those people that has school, but I normally am able to check the forum a few times throughout the day (including school days, normally at lunch), but I don't always post because there's not always a reason too :XD:. I agree that it seems the forum has been less busy the past few days, maybe because it's the weekend...? (I'm thinking aloud XD)

Work has been tiring, but at least things are looking good for a decent trip to Japan next month (Kaori Hikita, Animax Musix, Chiaki Ishikawa, Hiromi Uehara, Yūho Iwasato, Aira Yuuki) - I've only seen one post lately on canta-per-me.net about any of these artists/shows from someone other than myself.

Where is everyone? I know a lot of you have school.

Yep school. I go back tomorrow, I'm always really bad at balancing my workload. I can already feel myself crumbling under pressure yet I haven't even started, I think i'm just anticipating my mental demise for the last term of school at this point.

Not only that but things are kind of slow, for whatever reason nothing has been announced like Marchen.

On a different note, do we have an Aimer thread yet? I know many different non YK artists do have threads and since many of us listen to her it's slightly odd I haven't seen one.

Still waiting for a device to be created that gives us more time.... *sigh*

The only makeshift thing I can come up with is waking up early and drinking coffee instantly so you don't feel sleepy anymore, though usually that only gives me more time to procrastinate.

Back