The picture captions game!

• Thread starter Thread starter il0vesunfl0wers
  • Start date Start date
^ :ohoho: :ohoho: There goes a stimulator! (wait, arent we keixhii team, you bum! :glower: )

This will be an interesting marathon :plot:

But still confusing for a focus :spotlight:

@Immie: :nosebleed: sudden WaaxKei action :plot: Immie~ Immie~ you seem to be interested in WxK too.. come join team sharkie. :stars: :psst: :hero: Dont worry about your partner, I'll handle her /is kicked, slapped, punched by Megy :imdead:

@Megy: :ohoho: If you need help, just let me know, ok?

:psst: doesn't this look interesting?
tumblr_mrwbi90KJ61s4fmsvo2_250.jpg

Tabichan, that is a foul dirtyplay! :wai:

Oh, thank you on your offer and dont worry, my next post is nearing the end :plot:
I cant promise I'll post it within this week but I'll try my best to do so as soon as I can!

I still root for one story at time :imdead:

Nice pic :plot:

i am interested in any form of keiko/harem, tabete -- i discriminate against noneeeeeeeeeeeee :ohoho: :ohoho: :nosebleed: :punched:

but i will remain strongly rooting for hii/kei; don't worry megy :plot: you have to admit though - the more inspiration the better, right? :ohoho: :ohoho:

compilation of ready-to-be-captioned pics so far:

tumblr_mrwbi90KJ61s4fmsvo2_250.jpg

wdjPxB9.jpg

:nophoto:

IMG_3168.jpg

VlenZQy.gif

dwpmi8gs4h.png

and i'll add in a pic from a recent blog post because i'm too lazy to go find older ones

I know, I know Birdie you wouldnt betray me :touched:
As for me, I also never said I dont like KeixWaa, Im pretty interested in it :plot: But I more prefer KeixHii so Ill remain on this side :ohoho:

Birdiechan, you forgot in your compilation two pics that you posted way before, several pages ago:

adHRAx6.jpg

HRlUzzc.jpg

Pics I put into my story so far:

HRlUzzc.jpg

:plot: :psst: :ohoho:

Anyway, thats a lot of pics :uh..: We should now caption all of them before posting new ones, I liked it more when there was 1-3 pics on choice :desksweat:

^ Those 2 pics... .... .... :ayashii:

And hey, I'm interested in everything. Don't ask me to take a side for now...although there's more KeiWaa material to look at than KeiHii... :imdead:

And Megy-chan, ganbatte! Waiting patiently. :shy:

a small interlude then :plot:

~During a certain photoshoot...~

Hikaru and Wakana: Damn it Keiko, make up your mind!! :anger: :anger: *angrily stalks over to opposite side of studio to ignore Keiko :glower: :cry:*

Keiko: :omg: :omg: :omg: W-what did I do?!?! *turns pleading/questioning face to the camera :plz:* Oh, it's you, Kawaii-san! :touched: Will you please help me with my situation again? I don't know what's going on anymore; I'm so confused :spotlight: which story are we in currently anyways?!?!?!

Cute Photographer Girl: I'm so sorry Keiko-sama, I don't know how to help you... :TdT: I would if I could though...

Keiko: No, it's alright... :TdT: Although just being near and talking to a cute, nice girl like you is making me feel happier already :touched: :love:

Cute Photographer Girl: :shy: :shy:

Wakana and Hikaru: :fwa: :glower: :glower: :stupidtable: :stupidtable: :blood:

---

keiko, stahp :ohoho: :punched:

come on people! let's help get rid of the pic surplus :XD:

The return of the kawaii ship-tearer photographer girl! :ohoho:

:goodjob: Birdiechan!

Re:

ImmortalBirdcage said:

Wakana: We just want to clear up the rumors right now; yes, we're married.

Keiko: Wacchaaaannnn...... :shy:

Wakana: What?

Keiko: Don't you mean "together forever and ever because we just love each other so much? :shy: :shy: :shy: "

Wakana: Geez, Keiko, I already said we were married.... :bloodlust:

Keiko: Wacchaaaannn, let me kiss you. :chuu:

Wakana: :fwa: What?! No, I'm not gonna kiss you on TV!

Keiko: Let me kiss you. :chuu:

Wakana: No!

Keiko: Pweaze? :plz:

Wakana: No!

Keiko: Pretty pweaze? With baby sharks on top? :plz:

Wakana: I already said no... :uh..:

Omg LOL you two!! :XD: :XD:

Keikos persistence never ceases to fail :ohoho: fortunately for us :plot:

Oh my, we truly decided to make Wakana all more attached to Keiko lately..I wonder how it will go on :plot: :nosebleed: :ohoho:

^Yes. Wakana is definitely acknowledging their relationship more openly now. :ohoho: Its very obvious in their recent photos. :ayashii: /is slapped by embarrassed Wakana :punched:

@Immie: :goodjob: Good job! Dont worry I'll help in getting rid of that stack of interesting photos.

@Bulmafox: :XD: lol Fits perfectly! great job!

@Aki: Glad to see aggressive Keiko returning :psst: I miss these WaaxKei moments.

:XD: Wow we have lots of new posts :stars: Its getting crazy in here. I love it :knife:

Here's a standalone/caption

Keiko: Wacchan! :comeback: It’s a misunderstanding! Please let me explain!
Wakana: There is nothing to explain! :glower:
Keiko: There is! :touched: You’re reading too much on this!
Wakana: Oh now it my fault? :glower:
Keiko: No no! :omg: Lets just talk. Please. :plz:
Wakana: We are talking! :glower:
Keiko: :uh..: uh- Wakana lets have a talk talk. I mean, face to face. :uh..: I cant get through to you if were on the phone like this. :plz:
Wakana: Are you saying that I become stu*** when I’m on the phone? :glower:
Keiko: Er.. :desksweat: Honey, calm down, just tell me where you are. :innocent: I’ll come and get you.
Wakana: I AM CALM! :voodoo:
Keiko: Yes yes. :hide: So please tell me where you are. :plz:
Wakana: And then what? :glower: You’ll come here and say “Sorry, I’ll never do it again” And then its over. We can all go back to normal.
Keiko: Er.. Y-Yes? :plz:
Wakana: :glower: GO KNEEL ON A WASHBOARD! BAKA KEIKO! :stupidtable: :voodoo:
Keiko: :omg: Wachan! Wachan? Wait! I’ll –beep- *call stops*
Wakana: :bloodlust: Baka Kei-chan trying to call again. I won’t be easy on you this time :knife: *turns off phone*huh. What now? :leaf:

Meanwhile

Someone: huh. What now? :spotlight: This is shaping up to be a bad day. First, my alam clock broke down so I woke up late, then I got on the wrong train, my manager scolded me for showing up an hour after the scheduled meeting and he was horrible, then Haruna-chan called saying she can’t make today just when I finally bought the tickets. And lastly, the best part, I brought gyoza good for two. Now I have to finish all these? Huh. What else can go wrong? :desksweat:

*Bang*

Someone: Ouch! :nophoto:*Picking herself up from the floor* *thinking-what now?:nophoto:* Are you alright miss? Here let me help you up. :swt: HEY WAIT! Youre.. WAKANA-SAN! :omgz:
Wakana::leaf:
Someone: Let me help you. :omg: *pulls Wakana up* *thinking-Ooh this bad! What if I hurt her? She might hate me. I don’t want that especially when I .. er.. you know:nophoto:. This is horrible. Or maybe not. :confu: I did get to see her and hold her. :shy: So its good, right?* Are you ok? :touched:

No answer

Someone: Does anything hurt?

No answer

Someone: Did you hit your head?

No answer

Someone: Are you even listening to me?

No answer

Someone: Hey look there is a grandpa wielding a sword and a chainsaw! :nophoto: *lying* How cool is that?

No answer

Someone: Do you hate me? :spotlight:

No answer

Someone: I knew it! :cry: She hates me. What should I do now? :nophoto: She wouldn’t even talk to me. I cant take this. I don’t want her to hate me. :nophoto:

Just when all hope is lost, the smell of gyoza filled the air.

Wakana: GYOZA! :nophoto:

Someone: Er. Yeah. :innocent: I have some here. Do you want one? :ayashii:
Wakana: :plz: I love gyo- HEY AOI EIR CHAN! :omgz:
Eir: Yes that’s me. :innocent: *thinking-oh finally she acknowledges my existence! :touched: *
Wakana: How long have you been there? :ayashii:
Eir: Er.. :uh..: not so long. :desksweat: Haha. So about these Gyoza. :nophoto: Wanna.. maybe you could.. erm.. maybe
At the same time: Wakana: Can I have some? :plz: Eir: Eat them with me? :plz:

Both: *surprised then laughed*

Eir: I know a nice place where we can eat them. :innocent: Let go there.
Wakana: Right~ :sohappy:

In a Park/Farm/Zoo

Wakana: Ooh sheeps. :dote: :sohappy: *Goes off to follow it*
Eir: *thinking- I’m so clever! :glasses: The tickets and my prepared lunch didn’t go to waste. And I get to see Wakana-san eat, even though she eats a lot. I’m so happy! We did so much together like riding pigs, feeding the lions, playing with monkeys and more. Its so fun and she’s so adorable :hearts:. Just look at her, chasing around some sheeps. :shy: She seems to like animals a lot. Such a nice girl. :dote: I think I’m falling for her even more. :nosebleed: This feels like a date. Eh? :fwa: Da-da-da-date? :swt: Its not possible, is it? :uh..: *
Wakana: Eir-chan! :dote: Look over there. There’s a photo booth there with a boy sheep and girl sheep. Lets take a photo to commemorate this fateful meeting. :innocent:
Eir: F-Fateful? :omgz:
Wakana: Yes, fateful. :dote: I know we were meant to meet each other today. :ayashii:
Eir: Y-you know? :omgz:
Wakana: Yes. And I had fun. :XD:
Eir: R-Really? :omgz:
Wakana: Yes lots and lots of fun. :plot:
Eir: Y-You’re happy? :omgz:
Wakana: Why are you always answering me with questions? :XD: Haha. Ofcourse I’m happy. I always enjoy being with you. :plot: Cummon lets take a photo.

Positions a stiff Eir on the boy sheep while she on the girl sheep.

Eir: *thinking-This is the best day of my life! :TdT: I’m so so happy right now I can just explode. Being with my beloved goddess like this :touched: . I’m so lucky! This is the greatest! I cant hold my tears. :comeback: *

Photographer: Ok, 1, 2, 3, CHIZU

Wakana and Eir: Chizu! :V: :TdT:

After the photo shoot:

Wakana: Here. :idol:

Eir: Whats this? :confu:
Wakana: Some candies I bought from the souvenir shop while you were on a daze. :innocent: I’ve heard its delicious! This is a thank you gift from me to you.
Eir: Wakana-san! :omg: You didn’t have to. :plz:
Wakana: No I want you to have it. :innocent: *holds Eir’s hand* You made my day Eir-chan. It was fun. :dote: Lets do this again some other time ok? :shy:
Eir: O-Ofcourse! :fwa: :TdT: And Wakana-san..
Wakana: Hmm? :confu:
Eir: I- :plz: :love:*is interrupted*
Keiko: Wakana! :omg:
Wakana: Keiko. :glower:
Keiko: Wakana. :glower:
Wakana: Keiko. :bloodlust:
Keiko: Wakana. :touched:
Wakana: Stop calling my name already! :stupidtable:
Keiko: But you got me so worried. :touched: So I lost all words when I finally found you. :comeback:
Wakana: You didn’t have to find me. :bloodlust:
Keiko: No I have to. :hero: You are my waifu. :touched: Even if I have to search all of the atlantic ocean looking for you, I’ll do it! :kungfu:
Wakana: What am I? An extinct fish? :glower:
Keiko: No you are my beloved waifu. :psst:
Wakana: Kei- :leaf:
Keiko: Waa- :touched:
Wakana: Kei- :leaf:
Keiko: Waa- :touched:
Wakana: Keiko I still haven’t forgiven you about that photo. :glower:
Keiko: Ah that. :ohoho: It was just a harmless photo with Ayaka. We were just hanging out last sunday. :plot:
Wakana: I was talking about the one with Elisa. :glower:
Keiko: Oh. :fwa: Haha. That... :swt:
Wakana: You were with Ayaka-chan.. ? :bloodlust: *starts storming away from the group mumbling incoherently*
Keiko: No Wacchan! :omg: What are you trying to say to me?
Eir: I think she said :confu: “The washboard loves you”.
Keiko: Oh. :desksweat: And again with the chase? :uh..: But I’m her husbando. Its my duty. :hero:
Eir: hmm, must be tough? :ayashii:
Keiko: *smiling*I have lots of duties to fulfill. :innocent: But they are never difficult. Do you, by any chance know what they are? :knife:
Eir: Er- no. What are they? :swt: *feels a murderous aura coming from Keiko*
Keiko: Oh you know, :innocent: supporting my waifus, providing for my waifus and the usual, protecting my waifu’s from pests that attack when given a chance. :glower: :glower:
Eir: Eeekk. :hide:
Keiko: *goes to whisper to Eir* You know what. :knife: :knife:

Eir: *uses the container as a shield against a very very close murderous Keiko* Ekk.. :hide:
Keiko: You seem to be trespassing on private properties. :glower: You should know how dangerous I can get. :bloodlust:
Eir: *thinking-must flee. :swt: But how about my feelings for Wakana san? Is this all there is to it? :TdT: When there is competition I’ll surrender immediately? :rain: I’m not even worth all what Wakana-san said before. :comeback: I’m not worth her attention. :spotlight: She’s better off with someone like Keiko-san who is strong and confident and can protect her. She’s better off without me in her life :nophoto: … NO! THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!:nophoto: I will not back down. :nophoto: My feelings for her is stronger than this! :nophoto:* I-I w-will n-not y-yield to y-you, Keiko-san! :knife:
Keiko: :glower:
Eir: :knife:
Keiko: :glower: :glower:
Eir: :knife: :knife:
Keiko: :glower: :glower: :glower:
Eir: Er, what is with this staring fest? :uh..:
Keiko: You have guts. Impressive. :glower: For now I’ll let you be since you strike me as a formidable opponent. And my beloved Wacchan needs me now.
Eir: Eh? :leaf:
Keiko: From now on I’ll be watching you. :glower: *goes off to where Wakana was last seen*
Eir: What just happened? :leaf:

Suddenly:

Hikaru: ha.. haa.. ha.. haa.. Aoi-san.. ha.. :faint:
Eir: Hikaru-san! :omg: Are you alright? :uh..: And whats with that washboard? :desksweat:
Hikaru: ha.. have you.. ha.. seen Keiko.. ha.. anywhere? :faint:
Eir: Yes, she went that way. *points* :innocent:
Hikaru: Thanks.. ha.. :...: *drags herself away*
Eir: Um- take care? I guess.. :leaf:

Tsun-tsun Wakana is back~ :sohappy: /is kicked

And New threat to the harem appears /is kicked, slapped and punched by Aoi Eir fans :imdead:

I confess I also got confused because of having too many stories so I decided to just have a stand alone one. :blood:

LOLOLOL POOR HIKARU :TdT: always getting the short end of the stick...

LOLOL THE SUSPICIOUS ELISA PIC. :ohoho: :ohoho:

and ohmy, a newcomer into the War of the Harem... even though that was totally a kei/aoi pic :TdT: this development is interesting too :ayashii: i predict that once again waa/hii will be the end development, with kei/random girl(s) :ohoho: :ohoho: :punched:

how many stories do we have going on? :XD:

i guess i'll contribute a short caption as well... even though it's my own pic :TdT: :cry: :XD:

--

~In an alternate story-line~

~In one of the story-lines we have so far~

~In a crossroad of all the story-lines~

~hm idk~

~While walking towards the performance hall for their next live...~

Wakana: :glower:

Keiko: :hide: :spotlight:

Hikaru (thinking): :leaf: the tension is unbearable...... :vortex: :vortex: why are these two always at odds? :TdT: i guess it's up to me to mediate between them again... what do i do... :omg:

Hikaru: *suddenly grabs both of their hands* Uhhh, hey guys, aren't you totally pumped up for our next live? :ohoho: Let's deliver another amazing performance... together.... okay? :plz: ahhhhh i'm doing such a horrible job at this

Wakana: ...Yeah, you're right Hicchan. *sighs* Right now, we should be focusing on our performance and our fans. So then... let's do it!! :hero:

Keiko: Yes... Of course Hii-tan would keep a cool head :touched: You're right -- what matters right now is the delight we can deliver to people worldwide and even though drama is very entrapping our music will bring just as much joy! What would I do without you? :love: :sohappy:

Wakana: :omgz: keikooooooo *ducks her head to hide her small :glower:*

Hikaru (thinking): :omg: :...: :shy: :...: :vortex: .... did i end up succeeding? i'm so confused; everything's so ambiguous!!!

--

don't worry hikaru, i'm confused as well :ohoho: //IB runs but is kicked to the moon by kalafina

Attachments

• adHRAx6.jpg
    adHRAx6.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 198
I rolled over on the washboard :XD: But really, poor Hikaru, we should really consider on making it a bit easier on her :cry: :desksweat:

Go go birdie, save the day for Hikaru! :cheer:

And seriously people, you shall really stop developing 5793753849750934 stories at the same time!! :omg: Id still prefer to finish one by one.. :desksweat:

When we're at that..I finished the post a little bit less than a week ago, but I still need to work on it a little bit. I'm doing it right now, I'm really hoping to put it up around this week, so thank you for being patient! :bow:

To caption:

VlenZQy.gif

Keiko: You! and You! the both of you are my waivus so stop fighting already. :uh..: :desksweat:

Wakana: :XD: We're not fighting Kei-chan (transmitting to Hikaru: :glower: This isn't over yet!)

Hikaru: :innocent: Kei-chan, we're getting along just fine (transmitting to Wakana: BRING IT! :anger: )

Yandere Wakana and Yandere Hikaru :omg: :cry:

Attachments

• VlenZQy.gif
    VlenZQy.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 228
^ ahahaha love it

EDIT:

kalafina-funny-o.gif

Wakana: ahahahahahahahhaahaahahahahahaha that's soo funny
Keiko: wait wait wait I need to tell the joke to Hii-tan! *she and Wacchan wave her over*
Hikaru: umm...hi

Attachments

• kalafina-funny-o.gif
    kalafina-funny-o.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 235
Back