The picture captions game!

^ :plot: Look at how clingy Kei is with Waa :psst: /is kicked by Hii :imdead:
And Hii is so shy :dote: So cuuuute~

:goodjob: Great Job Aki!

Team Sharkie is leading. :knife: Who's going next?

Re:

tabete.mio said:
^ :plot: Look at how clingy Kei is with Waa :psst: /is kicked by Hii :imdead:

I know! :ohoho: I can't believe how close they are.

More importantly, look how clingy Waa is with Kei.

^Oh my. :stars:

Actually, that was the only time I saw them that close and so touchy feely with each other :psst: Wish there were more. :nosebleed:

LOL'ing so hard on this page :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: I fully support Aoi Eir x Wakana, especially after that web show 'you may cry on Waka-nee's chest' incident :plot: Maybe it'll end up Wakana x Aoi Eir and Hikalu x ELISA instead... :ayashii:

Continues from IB's 'Return of Kawaii Photographer girl' on previous page:

Together with Kawaii girl acting as a distraction, Keiko comes up with an ultimate plan to deceive both of her waifus into thinking she has chosen them as her 'one and only'.

665de15775aad87b2c442550f64c9fdd.jpg

Hikaru: *having heart-to-heart with Kawaii-san* You know, I know that Keiko has a big heart that is just full of love and I get that she wants to share with...well, everyone...but that's not enough. You know? Like, no matter how many girls she likes...there can only be ONE waifu, and - just between you and me - the longer she takes to break the news to everyone else that her one and only waifu is ME, the harder it's going to get....know what I'm sayin'? :groucho:

Kawaii Photographer Girl: Uh...sure... :leaf:

*in background*

Keiko: Wakana! :orz: You know that I will always choose you above all others, so please don't be angry at me anymore! :plz: :chuu:

Wakana: :bloodlust: Oh, you... :glower: ...liar... :uh..: ...you... *softens up* :shy: :love:

4ad65da4543229ee9f8e88bf34408a9e.jpg

*in front*

Wakana: Sometimes, I really wonder why Kei-chan finds it so hard to commit. *continues unloading her emotions to Kawaii-san*

Kawaii Girl Photographer: *thinking* Since when did I become the group confessional? :uh..:

Wakana: I mean, some people are like that, they just find it hard to settle down, you know? And as Keiko's preferred waifu, of course I accept her faults and all...but sometimes it's just hard, you know? :TdT: .....Eh? What did you say? :confu: Behind me?

*in background*

Keiko: Actually, Hikaru, while you taking your photo over there with Kawaii-san, I realised - you are my one and only waifu! *grabs Hiichan* :chuu:

Hikaru: Oh, Keiko! :love: :dote:

Wakana: *turns, sees those two holding each other* :omgz: :fwa: :omg: :anger: :stupidtable: :voodoo: KEEEEIIIKKKOOOOOOO!!!!! :glower: :glower: :glower:

.....uh-oh :ohoho:

If there aren't any other images that haven't been captioned yet, here's one:
0.jpg

bride Wakana and bride Hikaru? :psst:

EDIT: moar touchy feely Waakei-ness? :psst:

10451987904_8c5a2c6309_o.jpg

10452004965_8b559fccfb_o.png

This one actually makes me a little sad because of Hikalu's smile there... :cry:

10452006325_b2c11b7cbf_o.png

No idea what's actually going on there, but it sure as hell looks like Wakana is sitting on macho-senpai's lap :plot:

10452168303_156c705664_o.jpg

head-bump! :shy:

10452006915_38b1e4f627_o.jpg

I threw this one in because that's actually Wakana's hair on Keiko's head :XD: :XD: (as you can see from the previous pic, those arms and the frizzy curls are Wakana's LOL) Can't get much closer than that! :ohoho:

I throw the gauntlet down for Team Hii :plot: *evil laugh*

P.S. the ones I just posted don't need to be captioned, I just felt like spreading some WaaKei love :psst:

Attachments

• 665de15775aad87b2c442550f64c9fdd.jpg
    665de15775aad87b2c442550f64c9fdd.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 191
  • 4ad65da4543229ee9f8e88bf34408a9e.jpg
    4ad65da4543229ee9f8e88bf34408a9e.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 205
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 10451987904_8c5a2c6309_o.jpg
    10451987904_8c5a2c6309_o.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 216
  • 10452004965_8b559fccfb_o.png
    10452004965_8b559fccfb_o.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 10452168303_156c705664_o.jpg
    10452168303_156c705664_o.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 10452006325_b2c11b7cbf_o.png
    10452006325_b2c11b7cbf_o.png
    534.3 KB · Views: 251
  • 10452006915_38b1e4f627_o.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 198
Cerise :sohappy:

Can't help it...

Keiko: You see, since Wacchan is my waifu I can borrow her hair any time I want

megy!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: we're being overrun :vortex: no matter, we will fight back valiantly, just like The Hikaru :hero:

JuNlBuy.png

^i simply love love LOVE this pic. so much. LOOK AT THEM. i think it's actually my favorite HK pic :touched: :love:

FJsR4rP.jpg

HtCs08L.jpg

sometimes i wonder what keiko's doing....

WoJ0vT5.gif

and sometimes i REALLY WONDER what keiko's doing :nosebleed: :punched:

hey uh... doesn't this thread feel like it's been turned into the pics discussion thread: shipping edition? :XD:

Re:

ImmortalBirdcage said:
hey uh... doesn't this thread feel like it's been turned into the pics discussion thread: shipping edition? :XD:

:psst: Something like that "paradise" you guys introduce me to. Me likey~ /is hit :imdead:

Team Sharkie leading by a mile :plot:

@Cerise: Wb :sohappy: I was planning on doing a HiixElisa caption but decided not to.

Team HK! :listen: stop sleeping already :knife:

Birdieee :touched: :touched: :touched: I cant believe i accidentally wrote 'bride' at first LOL :psst: /me is tossed into the acid tank

I was supposed to upload my post yesterday but....things happened :desksweat:

Anyway, you will see it this week.

And I still wouldn't give you much of the lead :knife:

:knife: Aren't we very Competitive Megy-chan.

:sohappy: I'll be waiting for your post.

Here it is :ohoho:
Sorry you guys have waited so long :bow:
Well, it was a work, but I hope you will like it!

Victor: (screaming at his men) What are you all here standing for?!?! :stupidtable: GO FIND THEM NOW!!! ALL OF THEM!! :anger:
Men: :omg: H-hai Victor-sama! :swt: (rush off)
Victor: (turns around to the girls) Now, when you see them all tied up along with you, you will feel sorry for not cooperating since I will not cease myself to punish you for making things harder. :knife: You can ask your little friends here. Huh? Isn't that right, you two? You really didn't have enough back then? :innocent: (takes a club and bumps Casa's and Megy's wounds)
Megy and Casa: Nnnnghh! :nophoto: :nophoto:
Yuriko: :omgz: So cruel! :glower:
Victor: Shaddup! :anger: You will all see! I will take care of you once and for all! :bloodlust: All of you! Except one! :plot: (turns to Yuki) Right koneko-chan? :innocent: (coddles her face)
Yuki: You can dream all about it, but I'd rather be with a rat than with you! :bloodlust:
Yuuka: Oei! Don't say that! Rats are cute! :listen:
Everyone: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat:

Opening: Kalafina - Obbligato

Meanwhile in the breathtakingly shiny, highly equipped bus

Tabi and Cerise: Woahhhh! :ghost: :ghost: (turn around themselves) Woahhhhh! :ghost: :ghost: (turn around more) Woahhhh!!! :ghost: :ghost:
Sei: :innocent:
Tabi: It has beds, a kitchen, side equipment and it's so comfy! :omgz:
Cerise: And it can go 200 km/h :ghost:
Tabi: Where did that come from?? :ghost:
Cerise: Yeah..and mind explaining who those people are? :ayashii:
Sei: Well, this is a crew from where I am. Mitsubishi-san helped them about some issues in my country a long ago, so they were happy when they found out that they can return the favor. Akira-san noted me about that before he...well, got caught :desksweat:
Tabi and Cerise: Ohhh? :ayashii:
Tabi: And how did he link to them?
Sei: That is pretty simple! Girls, meet Manuelo, Alonso's younger brother! :idol:
Cerise: Eh? :omgz:
Tabi: Alonso's brother?? :omgz:
Manuelo: Hi girls! Nice to meet you! Alonso told me about you! :V:
Tabi and Cerise: Hai! :bow: :bow: Nice to meet you as well!
Manuelo: So, my big bro in trouble again? :ayashii: He never learns :desksweat:
Tabi, Cerise and Sei: :ayashii: :ayashii: :ayashii:
Manuelo: Anyway, don't worry about it at all, we will be of big help! :sparkleguy:
Cerise: Ah, yeah! Thank you! :touched:
Tabi, Cerise and Sei: Thank you all! :bow: :bow: :bow:
The bus crew: No problem! :V:

Back to the prisoners

Victor: (walking around nervously) Where the hell are they? :bloodlust: They should have brought them long ago! How much is it still gonna take?!?! :voodoo:
Yuriko: You won't find them in million years! :ohoho:
Victor: One more word and I'm gonna tear you all apart! :bloodlust: (turns to Kaoru) I'm gonna get something to eat. You guard them here. And do not fail! :bloodlust:
Kaoru: Hai, Victor-sama! :bow: Like there is something to fail :plot:
*Victor goes away*
Kaoru: Ahh, what a pretty bunch we have in here. Like a feast for my eyes :ohoho:
Mitsubishi: You traitor! Don't you at least feel a little bit guilty for betraying me like this? :glower:
Kaoru: Why? I have everything I need in here! :ohoho:
Mitsubishi: Do you really think that is right?
Kaoru: Is it right for you saying that? If I were still with you, I see how would I end up right before me! :ohoho:
Mitsubishi: :glower:
Kaoru: Now, how shall I amuse myself with all of you? :ayashii: Shall I torture you, play around with you or touch you? :innocent:
Yuuka: This is disgusting! :barf: Keep away from us! :nophoto:
Mitsubishi: KAORU! :anger: You are a disgrace for all men! I can't believe you belonged to my group! :glower:
Kaoru: Yeah yeah, cut the talk, bundle! :nophoto: I have more interesting things to do in here! :stars: (unlocks the cell and starts approaching the girls)
Yuriko: You won't dare to! :anger:
Yuuka: Somebody please help us! :touched:
Yuki: You touch them, you die! :bloodlust:
Megy and Casa: :nophoto: :nophoto:
Kaoru: Your smooth skin! That beautiful terrified look in your eyes! It just makes me so eager! :plot: (starts waving fingers towards them)
Girls: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched:
Mitsubishi: Stop it, you sick brat! :anger:
Kaoru: (gets very close) :stars: Yes, yes! Let me come at you! Let me just tou-- *TOING!* (falls on the floor unconscious with a crash because he tried to hold on the cells) :imdead:
Kaori: (appears behind him as he fell with a metal bar in her hands) Hmph! Seems like I got in here right on time! :nophoto: :V:
Everyone: Kao-chan! :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched:

They all hear the steps coming.

Victor: (from another room) What was that sound??
Alonso: Hurry! Hide! :swt:
Kaori: (turns around herself) B-but where to? :swt:
Victor: (runs into the room) You! :anger: So, making it easier on us coming here by yourself, eh? :knife:
Kaori: D-damn! :swt:
Victor: But like all of you, you never leave out to make a mess, don't you? :knife:
Kaori: (steps back) *in her mind* Crap! Gotta think of something, FAST! :omg:
Victor: Now be a good girl and don't move if you don't want to become a steak! :bloodlust: (starts approaching her)
Everyone: K-Kao-chan! :swt: :swt: :swt: :swt: :swt: :swt: :swt: :swt: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched:

CRASSSHHHH!!!!

[#cue: Kalafina - To the Beginning]

Everyone: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:
Kaori: :fwa:
Victor: What the freaking hell?? :omg: (turns around towards the crashed wall)

HRlUzzc.jpg

Kalafina: We have arrived! :hero:
Victor: H-how?? Where?? When?? :omg:
Keiko: You really thought those little baby worms of your people could catch us? :knife:
Wakana: The only thing they could do was to stretch their little hands after us as we were leaving! :ohoho:
Victor: Why you.... :nophoto: Now you will see who are you dealing with! :anger: (rushes towards them)
Yuki: Kao-chan! Now!
Kaori: :fwa: H-hai! (runs to untie everyone)

Unties Yuki, Yuuka and Yuriko

Yuki: Great job Kao-chan, I knew we could rely on you when you managed to escape! :sparkleguy:
Yuuka: Thank you, Kao-chan! :touched:
Yuriko: You are our hero, Kao-chan! :sparkleguy: (hugs Kaori)
Kaori: :fwa: E-eh?! It-it was nothing! :shy:

Unties Mitsubishi, Akira and Alonso
Kaori: I am terribly sorry that you had to get involved in all of this. I hope you are not harshly injured :uh..:
Mitsubishi: No, this has become our deal as well far away, so no need to apologize. Thank you for coming to our rescue!

Unties Megy and Casa

Kaori: A-are you two okay?? :omg:
Megy: My hand....it hurts so badly :orz:
Casa: I..can't...get up...my leg.. :nophoto:
Kaori: You two take it easy, ok? Stay here and rest, we will do the main business! :sparkleguy: (rushes off)
Megy: I...I feel so useless :...:
Casa: Tell me about it.. :rain:

At that time, in the bus

Tabi: Arrgh, there's no way to communicate with them since their ear connectors are here with us! :blood: I have no freakin' idea what is going on with them! :touched:
Cerise: It's so frustrating! :TdT: I hope they are okay! :touched:
Bus driver: I'm driving as fast as I can! I promise we will be there very soon! :bow:
Sei, Tabi and Cerise: Thank you! :touched: :touched: :touched:
Manuelo: Don't worry girls, I'm sure they are just fine! :sparkleguy: Hearing your story, I got that all of them are pretty though! They won't be beaten so easily :hero:
Sei: I surely hope so! :TdT:

[#cue: stop soundtrack]

Back in the ex-raspberry company building warehouse

Kaori: So, mind finally on giving up? :knife:
Victor: (encircled by everyone) :nophoto: Damn it....
Keiko: You'd better put off, mister! :glower:
Mitsubishi: It's over this time for sure! Just give it up! :glower:
Victor: ....................... :nophoto: .......................... :TdT: ................ All right, all right!! I quit! :nophoto:

[#cue: Yuki Kajiura - Crying Alone]

Everyone: Eeeh?? :omgz:
Yuki: Hmm :ayashii:
Victor: I have no chance against all of you! :touched: So, yes I give up! Just do what you want with me.. :rain:
Everyone: E-eehh? :swt:
Yuki: It's a trap. I just know it. :glower:
Victor: It's really been dragging on for a long time :spotlight: And since I'm powerless against all of you, it just makes no sense to continue this on for ever.. :rain:
Everyone: :ghost:

Victor: I guess I just might dance as you play! (grins)

[#cue: Yuki Kajiura - The Battle is to the Strong] (start since 00:15)

Suddenly a hoard of steps echoes the room. They were all left frozen as a mob of Victor's minions surrounded them

Keiko: Oh crap! :glower:
Alonso: Where from?? :omg:
Victor's men: Victor-sama said the secret code words, thus we appear! :hero:
Hikaru: It's like, 30 of them! :touched:
Casa and Megy: This is not good! :omg: :omg:
Megy: Girls, where are you?? :TdT:
Casa: What in the world are they doing?? :nophoto:
Akira: You think we will just give up, eh? Then you shall taste our power! :knife:
Victor: Oh, let me see you! :ohoho:

A cruel battle begins. All of the Victor's men rushes towards the group with an intense killing intent. They were fighting back with all their might but as they were outnumbered, they were stepping back a lot.

Yuuka: (handling her knives) You picked a wrong person to wave that little butter knife at! :whip: (cuts the man all over)
Man: Yaaaaahhh!! :omg: :wai:
Yuuka: (rapidly turns around herself and cuts another man who was about to take her by surprise) :glasses: Too slow!
Man2: :blood: :imdead:
Man3: Oi, Mitsubishi-san, long time no see! How about we play men love now? :plot:
Mitsubishi: Yoshi-kun? :glower: Bring it on! You were still the newbie in my group, it shouldn't take long! :knife:
Yoshi: :nophoto: Fine! Let's do it! :anger:
Man: Akira-chan! You were always such an innocent looking young boy. It makes it so much easier to bully you! :ohoho:
Akira: Judging by appearances, eh? :knife: I may just show you what am I made of. :plot:
Man: What? Glass? :nophoto: I betcha you will just end up being some kind of a driver like a pathetic man over there! :ohoho: :XD:
Alonso: YOUR SHALLOW JUDGING MAKES ME SICK!!! :nophoto:
Man: :nophoto: :imdead:
Alonso: I hate discriminants like that! :bloodlust:
Akira: :nophoto:
Man: Prepare to perish, woman! :anger: :hero: (rushes towards Yuriko)
Yuriko: :innocent: (steps aside and trips him)
Kaori: (appearing as Yuriko stepped aside with her two fingers stretched towards his face) Let your eyes say hello to my nails! :V:
Man: :omg: :blood:
Yuriko: (strikes high five with Kaori) We are unbeatable :plot:
Kaori: He didn't stand a chance! :ohoho:
Hikaru: (chops a man on the neck) Bullying on girls is such a disgrace! :glower: (turns around to see that another man is just to hit her) Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! :nophoto:

*Keiko comes running and punches the man flying*
Keiko: Nobody, but nobody hurts mai waifu, you bastard!!!! :anger:
Hikaru: Kei-chan! :touched:
Keiko: (warmly embraces Hikaru) Ne, hicchan, are you okay? Did he hurt you anywhere? :sparkleguy:
Wakana: (fighting another man) :omgz:
Hikaru: :omgz: N-no, I'm fine because you saved me, Keichan :shy:
Keiko: (squeezes her more tightly) You know if you're in trouble, I'll always come running! :innocent:
Hikaru: I know, Keichan :dote: :shy: (snuggles)
Wakana: :glower: You know, I could use some help here..
Keiko: (leans her face on Hikaru's) I would never let you get hurt, mai Hicchan :shy:
Hikaru: Keichan... :shy: (keep leaning on each other tightly)
Keiko: Let me show you how much I love you :love: (keeps getting closer)
Wakana: :bloodlust: ...That's enough!! :anger: (rushes towards them and kicks a man that was about to sneak on them to crash the wall *man: :imdead: * ) Hey you two! Don't you think you've chosen the wrong time and place to be doing that and let the guys here almost kill you? :knife:
Keiko and Hikaru: :omg: :omg:
Wakana: :knife: Keichan, it's not like you to just let your gua--e-eh? What are you-- :omgz:

:nophoto:

Keiko: (takes Wakana's hand) Thank you, Wacchan. You saved us! :plz:
Wakana: :omgz: Eh?? I....no...yes.....no....I mean... *starts blushing* :nophoto:
Keiko: I don't know what would I do without my lovely Wacchan! :love: (pulls Wakana towards herself)
Wakana: Yes....I mean...it...it was nothing :shy:
Keiko: It's not true, we could have got killed. And you saved our lives! :love:
Wakana: Mou Keichan, you're flattering me :shy:
Hikaru: :glower: Oei! Didn't you just scold us for this kind of behavior a moment ago, Wacchan? :uh..:
Wakana: :omgz: Eh? I...um..

*both her and Keiko turn around themselves to see that they along with the whole group are still surrounded by a big number of Victor's men*
Wakana and Keiko: Eeeeeek!! :omg: :omg:
Everyone: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat:
Megy and Casa: :uh..: :uh..:
Casa: As we were watching some seriously bad trash movie..
Megy: My thoughts exactly..
Both: :desksweat: :desksweat:
Casa: But you can't tell it wasn't quite a feed, right? :psst:
Megy: You're reading my mind! :plot:
Megy and Casa: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
Yuuka: Um...what are they mumbling about? :uh..:
Yuriko: I'm not sure if I really wanna know.. :uh..:

[#cue: Yuki Kajiura: Hear Our Prayer]

A fight continues on with the same intensity as before. The group was pretty much stepping back now.

Yuki: You truly will never give up until you are beaten to a pulp, eh?
Victor: Oh my dear koneko-chan, I don't even have to give up. I will have everything I want! :ohoho:
Yuki: You wish! :knife: Such a disgusting person as you are I have never seen in my life! :glower:
Victor: :ohoho: Deal with it! Soon you will be mine!
Yuki: And what makes you say that? :knife:
Victor: You've got nothing left! Look there! Your people are slackening! :ohoho:
Yuki: :omg:

As the group was outnumbered, they were already pretty tired and started to slack off. The defeat was incontestable.

Yuuka: *pant pant* There is just way too many of them! :comeback:
Yuriko: (kneels down) This is impossible...we need reinforcements :nophoto:
Wakana: (wipes a sweat from her forehead) This isn't going to work..
Keiko: We are in it deep now...
Casa: This is not good! They are going to lose it! :omg:
Megy: Where are our girls?! :omg: I hope they are fine, surely hope they didn't get caught as well somewhere :TdT:
Kaoru: Nnnnnghhhhh...
Megy: He....he's waking up?! :ghost: We are seriously doomed! :comeback:
Casa: Nooo! :vortex: There is still so much to do! :touched:
Victor: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Things are just going right to me!! Everything just goes in my hand! You could just give up, so we could be more gentle! I accomplish anything I want to!! Ahh, that brings back memories! :plot: :ohoho:
Yuki: Cut it, you monster! :anger: If you care so much about memories, here is something to bring them up! [pause soundtrack] (imagine this as a slow slow scene: punches Victor)
Victor: :punched: :ouch: Why you.....now you've done it! :bloodlust: Men, bash them all!! :anger:
Men: Hai, Victor-sama! :hero: (plunges at the group) :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:
The group: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

[continue soundtrack]
Mitsubishi: There is no way we can keep up! :blood:
Alonso: It can't be over! :TdT:
Megy: If we could only...
Casa: At least you can stand up and run... :blood:
Megy: :omgz: I wouldn't leave you :uh..:
Casa: Ne Megy-chan..it's really over..isn't it? :nophoto:
Megy: It just can't be :comeback:
Casa: But look at them. (a view flashes on a sight of everyone on the edge of their strength) It is just a matter of time..
Kaoru: Nnnnnnnggghhhhhh... (moves a bit)
Casa: Great, we're done for :touched: If only girls were here.. :rain:
Megy: Come on, girls! I know you would come to our rescue! :TdT: I wish you could miraculously appear! I wish...come on, please... (focuses all her mind to it) Come on....
Casa: Megy...
Megy: Come on, girls! You can do it! (cries) I believe in you!
Casa: Megy, stop it! They will come, I just know they will! Please don't make it harder! :touched:
Victor: (still holding his face) :ohoho: Just forget it, dear Yuki-chan, it is finally over. Deal with it and come to me! :gimmeh:
Megy: I believe in you! I....believe!!!

Suddenly a bright light appears. It takes shape of three persons.

Everyone: Eeeeeeeeeeeeh??? :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Casa: What the...?? :omg:

As it faded away, there were Tabi, Cerise and Sei standing.

Everyone: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
Casa: :white: Did you just summon them??
Megy: I...I don't know :@_@:
Tabi: E...eto...wha...where? :@_@:
Sei: What just happened? We were in that bus...but now.. :@_@:
Cerise: Wait...this place somehow feels familiar...e-eeehhhh?!?! :fwa: Girls, look straight! :omg:
Tabi, Sei, Cerise: (looking at the almost beaten group surrounded by Victor's men and himself) What in the world?? :omg: :omg: :omg:
Tabi: W-where are Casa-chan and Megy-chan?? :omg:
Casa: Um...we're right behind you.. :uh..:
Tabi, Sei and Cerise: (turn around) Eeeehh?? :omg: :omg: :omg: (jump to them)
Cerise: Are you ok, girls?? :touched:
Megy and Casa: Mou... :desksweat: :desksweat:
Sei: What happened? :omg:
Megy: We can explain that later! Now go there and help them, they are in a big trouble! :listen:
Sei: Yeah, you're right! :bow:
Casa: Just please be careful, there are so many yet of them and they are pretty strong! :touched:
Cerise: Don't worry, we can hold them for a while, then help arrives! :sparkleguy:
Megy and Casa: :confu: :confu:
Tabi: Sei-chan gathered a formidable crew to help us out! :innocent:
Megy: Ehh? Really? :ayashii:
Casa: So how many of them are there?
Tabi: Around 15 men! :sparkleguy:
Megy: Wow, that's incredible! Thank you, Sei-chan! :touched:
Casa: You are the savior! :TdT:
Sei: Please, don't worry about it! :V:
Cerise: Let's go now girls! :hero:
Tabi and Sei: Hai! :hero:

Meanwhile, again in the bus
Guy1: Hey dude, did I just have a can too much of beer, or did the girls just disappear now? :uh..:
Guy2: Ummm, they are not here for sure... :uh..:
Manuelo: What did just happen? :desksweat:
Driver: We are almost there! When we arrive, I'm sure we'll get a clearer view on things!
Guy3: Oi guys, you shouldn't be drinking now :uh..:
Guy1: Oh come on, it's just 3 cans of beer :tea:
Guy3: Times five :desksweat:

Back onto the battlefield where things weren't quite good.

[#cue: Kalafina - Hoshi no Utai] (start since 00:30)

Tabi: :nophoto: You do a pretty good job making me mad, bastards! Dance in the fire noww!! (unleashes the flames)
Men: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: Hot!!!! :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai: :wai:
Cerise and Sei: Ehh? :omg: :omg: Scary! :hide: :hide:
Hikaru: Ohh, that is the cool move again! :waii:
Keiko: :omgz: Oi, yell for my cool moves like that as well! :wai:
Wakana: Come on, everyone! They are fighting for us! We shall gather that little strength we have left to gain a victory! :anger: :hero:
Everyone: Hai! :hero: :hero: :hero: :hero: :hero: :hero: :hero: :hero: :hero:
Victor: No you don't! :bloodlust: Men, perish them! :anger:

A battle continues on endlessly. Sounds of clashing knives, painful cries, punching fists, hysterical laughs were echoing the room. Then suddenly a shout pierces through the battlefield forcing everyone to look in the way of the source.

Kaoru: So you think you were so smart making me unconscious and not actually tying me somewhere. Did you seriously think I wasn't gonna wake up? :bloodlust:
Kaori: Oh no, we completely forgot about that! :omg:
Kaoru: So, you should all just stop or those two little girls are going to doom! :plot: (takes out the knife and starts waving it around Megy and Casa)
Casa: Why always us...? :nophoto:
Cerise: Let them go, you dirtbag! :anger:
Tabi: :nophoto: You truly tend to make yourself pretty hurt!
Kaoru: Now, you should want to calm that fire of yours for a moment. You don't want to see your friends hurt, do you? :plot: (cuts over stitches on Megy's wound, causing it to bleed)
Megy: Owwww :orz:
Everyone: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
Casa: M-Megy! :comeback:
Tabi: You!! :nophoto:
Sei: Calm down, Tabi-chan! Or else he will hurt Casa-chan as well! :touched:
Tabi: :glower:
Kaoru: Good girl! :plot:

*Casa stretches her hand at the side, trying to inconspicuously summon her sword*
Kaoru: Now what do you think you're doing? :innocent: Maybe you should reconsider? :knife: (leans a knife on Megy's face)
Casa: :swt: :glower:
Kaoru: No, actually wait! Do it, let me see what you're up to? :ayashii:
Casa: :glower:
Kaoru: Well? I don't like waiting! :knife:
Casa: Ugh! :...: (summons sword)
Kaoru: Impressive move, you have there! :ayashii: Now, give it to me! :gimmeh:
Casa: :glower: :glower:
Kaoru: You really need to be induced to anything, don't you? :knife: (leans a knife on Megy's face again)
Casa: You... :glower: (throws a sword to Kaoru)
Kaoru: Now you should really be careful with that! :ohoho: Someone might get hurt :plot: (takes a sword)
Casa and Megy: :nophoto: :nophoto:
Kaoru: That's right. Now all of you do as Victor says and everything here will be fine! :plot: (starts waving with a sword around Casa and Megy)

That is exactly how he killed me. He was playing around making it more painful.

Everyone: W-what?? :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
Victor: What is that? :omg: I swear, if it's one of your tricks again.. :anger:
Kaoru: Don't worry, Victor-sama, if it is, these girls are going down! :bloodlust:
Yuki: I don't remember having a little boy's voice in my group! :swt:
Wakana: Masaka....it...it's the same voice we heard back there when it screamed 'He killed me!'!! :omg:
Keiko and Hikaru: What?? :vortex: :vortex:

I shall now take my revenge!

Everyone: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:

They turned around the room, searching for a voice source when they suddenly saw a little boy standing.

(Megy's note: And now play this! Sorry Tabichan for stealing this one from you, but it fits!)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmuebSUQkOg#t=75[/youtube]

Boy: I will kill you all just like he killed me! :knife:
Everyone: Nooooo! :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: This is soooo creepy! :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:
Cerise: Wait....that boy.....isn't it...?
Tabi: :omgz: I...I think it is!
Yuriko: What are you girls talking about?
Cerise: When we were back in the hospital at that nurse's office... There were freshly printed papers ready to be hung around the town and hospital..they were about a boy that went missing...he fled from psychiatry somehow...on the paper was also noted he is dangerous and self destructive..
Mitsubishi: :white: Ehh?? And you think this is the boy?
Cerise: He surely looks like the one in the picture.
Akira: So how can a little boy like him be so dangerous? :vortex:
Sei: Apparently he had a big trauma 2 years ago. His family friend hit him unconscious, then killed his father and put a knife in his hands. After he woke up and saw that, it gave him such a hard trauma. Since then he is somehow completely convinced that his father killed him.
Keiko: What a crazy story! :ghost:
Yuuka: But still it's creepy! :hide:
Victor: This is ridiculous! A little boy takes all the initiative? :uh..:
Yuki: So, you want to oppose him? :ayashii:
Victor: Ugh.... :spotlight:

Boy: I shall now take my revenge! :knife:

Ending: Kalafina - Signal

What happens next?
Will Victor accomplish his goals? Or will they finally get rid of him?
And how will they deal with a little boy?
Tune in for next time to see!

Ok girls, I hope you like it. I had absolutely no inspiration on the soundtrack :blood: so I apologize about that :bow:
There are still unused pics so we shall spend them all before uploading new ones!
Good luck to the next poster, and I hope for the new post soon! :goodjob:

Attachments

• HRlUzzc.jpg
    HRlUzzc.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 206
MEGY YOU HAVE REDEEMED US WITH DELICIOUS HIIKEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :love: :love: :sohappy: :touched:

AND I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. WITH WAKANA'S RESPONSE, AND EVERYBODY'S RESPONSE TO THAT "TRASHY MOVIE" :ohoho: i would so watch it if i would though :plot: :punched:

and kaoru is such a creepy, like victor :hide: GO YUKI! PUNCH THEIR FACES SLO-MO!!!

so basically i absolutely love this!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: excellent job megy~~~

:ohoho: Keiko doesn't pick time and place to flirt. /is slapped by irritated Hii and Waa :imdead:

:goodjob: good job Megy.

And you made me look like someone out of dragonball z :knife: Not that I mind thou :plot:

So the boy is actually alive huh :ayashii: but psychotic :hide: Makes me wonder how he played with those men in the freezer room. :blood:

So who is going next? :ohoho: :stars:

^ LOL tabi...i'm imagining you with six pack abs now :plot: :plot: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

AHAHAHAH on-battlefield romance ftw :XD: only macho-senpai could ever pull something like that off :XD:

Thank you everyone for your commendations :bow:

Of course Keiko doesn't choose :ohoho: Whatever time, whatever place, she will strike when she has a chance :plot: That is the power of the true macho senpai :hero:

Lol Tabichan, with a six pack? :ayashii: :plot: Well, I didnt imagine it like that since she is more a mage like, wielding the fire lol :XD:
But I guess I'm not complaining :psst: /is tossed into a frozen lake

Hahahahah, when I look at it, it somehow started to feel like a FF party, Casachan, a warrior, Tabichan, a mage, me a summoner :ayashii: :XD:
Now we only need to find out what are Cerise's and Sei's powers :ayashii: :plot:

I would suggest now we stop filling a pile of characters thou, if there are too many, it will just become too twisted :XD:

And the creepy boy :knife:

So who will go next? :plot:

Megyyyyy brilliant job! :goodjob:

Nice and lovely HiiKei..... and some WaaKei as well. :psst:

Of course Keiko doesn't choose :ohoho: Whatever time, whatever place, she will strike when she has a chance :plot: That is the power of the true macho senpai :hero:

Struck the nail on the head there. :plot:

Btw, what happened to those men in the freezer room? :omg: :hide:

As to going next..... I have a few scattered ideas, but they are too scattered to be usable at the moment... :spotlight: so I'll leave it to others...I guess. :bow:

To caption: :ohoho:

LOL-WAKANA-2-1.gif

Teasing time~

Wakana: *thinking: :knife: Must reclaim Keichan from Hikaru* Keichan~ :sohappy: *playfully shields herself* You're coming close to me again :shy: Stop it already. :XD:

Keiko: :XD: Eh? :uh..: Stop joking around. I'm not doing such a thing.

Wakana: :ayashii: Yes you are. :plot: Your face was this close to me. *puts hand very near her face*

Keiko: :omg: :omg: *swiftly pulls Wakana's arms down* :uh..: Stop this. Hiitan might hear you.

Wakana: :XD: ...

Hikaru: :innocent: yes?

Hikaru: :innocent:

Hikaru: :innocent:

Wakana: :XD: >>>>> :imdead:

Hikaru: :plot: *Thinking: Hehe. nice try Wakana*

Next picture:

:nophoto:

Just to continue the game. Anyone can caption or continue the stories. :innocent:

Re:

Bulmafox said:
Did I kill the thread? :confu:

How many pictures are left, anyway?

Uhh I was actually planning to participate, but...
I don't think my kind of writing style fit in here :desksweat:

Plus I'm confused where to begin anyway. For now, I'll just read. :innocent:

Back