Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

elcazador it was obviously less good than noir or madlax, with a stupid boss villian that's beaten very easily (but L.A was interesting)., I guess the yuri relationship was the main theme of the show.

> implying noir and madlax didn't have female2female relationships as one of the main focus points

Yesssss! I am excited, since I was one of the ones to like the SAO osts, granted not my favorite by her, but there were some really great songs in it. I do agree about the repetition, they need to make it flow better. I think that was the main problem with season 1. Otherwise I liked the series. (Although some points of it I did not obviously.) But I do agree too it will be more like her Noir/Madlax/El Cazador soundtracks, or at least I hope. :dote:

i am pretty exited about it too guys.. but i am expecting more vocal tracks in comparison of last 2 season only 2 vocal tracks was composed but i guess this time the theme is quite new and i m sure that there will more and more moments where yuki can compose best tracks like madoka or el cazador mix....

Actually I am not expecting more vocals since this season has far less fights, but the soundtrack will be more atmospheric for sure
(eg. It has Shinon thinking various stuff while waiting with her sniper rifle for the target, I guess it that there will be knk-ish sfx bgm fitting better in this sort of scenes)

Last edited:
i am pretty exited about it too guys.. but i am expecting more vocal tracks in comparison of last 2 season only 2 vocal tracks was composed

Mmm? Season one had 6 vocal tracks total. Unless you mean the second half of the season?

but the soundtrack will be more atmospheric for sure

Expectations lowered to zero.

You should all keep in mind that what I am saying doesnt necessarily mean that it will happen, I am not a medium XD or I can enter into Yuki's mind when composing. :XD: actually I need to read the novels again to refresh my memory.

I actually found the Asuna/Kirito pairing to be the best thing about the first season...it was kinda cute and gave it an emotional and 'human' aspect in between all the fighting. That arc where they end up living in a log cabin and adopt Yui was adorable, y'know? :spotlight: It's not often that you see characters' relationships actually develop...they were almost a proper family.

I don't know what the second season has in store for the two of them (Kirito's character is coming back, AFAIK) but if we get to see them being *together on-screen* as a couple, the sentimental old fool in me might talk me into checking it out.

Reactions: aki
^
The sentimental fool into you will be happy
since in the next season whenever Kirito logs out of the game he talks with Asuna (girlfriend) and friends

I think it's going to be like el cazador in my opinion as far as the music goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's going to be like el cazador in my opinion as far as the music goes.

Based the teaser, that new pic with Kirito and Sinoh, and that the new MMO has guns, I expect stuff like Dash from Pandora Hearts 2 and Slipstream and Play the Game from Tsubasa 3.

^Ah, yes that could be too. I love slipstream. (Although they played it frequently in Tsubasa in the later episodes heh) So I would be happy in this case as well.

My copy of vol 1 came today. Looking forward to rereading it and thank you Yen Press for not cutting all the glossy pictures

^
I think it's most likely because she rarely hits the intended notes. I'm not sure since I've only tasted Aoi Eir's songs once but I can't stand her screaming so I'm not so sure about that. tbh I enjoyed overfly more than Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau since that song fits Haruna's voice more.

well anyway since I most likely won't watch the anime I should care less about this topic. :XD:

Back