Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

^ However Kajiura does only the OP for Aldnoah Zero, the ost and ED will be by Hiroyuki Sawano.

Hiroyuki Sawano does write decent material though (e.g. for Sengoku Basara, which worked well with the vocal tracks that others like Chiaki Ishikawa wrote).

Basara is still awesome though! I never played any of the games, well, except for the Wii one. But the music was great! Especially Nobunaga's theme. lol I am looking forward to the soundtrack. But hopefully there will be a Kalafina insert song later on in either show.

^when is Aoi Eir not screaming too much on a song? :XD: anyway, thanks Liana for the link! Her singing ruined any enjoyment I might have from that song.

I don't think she screamed at all in Kasumi, I think it's the voice type. And in Kuroiuta she just has a high voice. Anyways, I guess it depends on your opinion. I am excited for the Haruna song though, and the show itself.

Idk where to post this, but since we were talking about Haruna and Eir I think it's okay. Haruna Luna and Aoi Eir will be the Anisong artists on AFAID 2014. Aoi Eir will bring her own band and was announced to be performing more songs this year. I'm glad there's no Kalafina/FJ because I'm currently broke. Other artists to be performing are : Hachioji P (a vocaloid song composer), Garnidelia (kill la kill), TM Revolution, DJ Kazu, and Egoist. LiSA will held her own concert one week after AFAID here (eeeww). Idk if I should buy the concert ticket for Haruna or not, since she's the only artist I like from the list.

The July issue of Newtype will have interviews of the VAs that do Kirito and Shinon, and of other staff members
【インタビュー】
キリト役:松岡禎丞
シノン役:沢城みゆき

原作:川原礫
銃器監修:時雨沢恵一

キャラクターデザイン/総作画監督:足立慎吾
サブキャラクターデザイン/総作画監督:山下祐

監督:伊藤智彦

ぜひ店頭にてお買い求め下さい。

^ sounds at first like rearrangement of "he rules us". Cant judge from that short bit, since alot of past musics have that style.

instruments I recognise: strings, drums, bass

There will be some SAO advertising in japanese conventions that happen this period in various countries
, among them in Japan Expo too

「SAO世界広告」世界7カ国でラッピングバス展開の詳細を公開!
「SAO 世界広告」世界7カ国ラッピングバス展開の詳細を公開しました!

▼日本   
 期間:6月29日(日)~7月5日(土)  
 場所:東京都内・大阪市内 
 ※日本のみアド・トラックでの展開となります。

▼ドイツ  
 期間:6月15日(日)~7月14日(月) 
 場所:ミュンヘン市内

▼アメリカ
 期間:7月3日(木)~7月6日(日)  
 場所:ロサンゼルス市内(Anime Expo会場周辺)

▼フランス 
 期間:7月2日(火)~7月6日(日)  
 場所:パリ市内(Japan Expo会場周辺)

▼台湾   
 期間:6月16日(日)~7月15日(火)
 場所:台北市内

▼香港   
 期間:6月26日(木)~7月9日(水)
 場所:香港内

▼韓国   
 期間:6月末~予定  
 場所:ソウル市内

※展開期間はすべて現地時間です。

thanks!! thats the first music from those used in the trailers that sounds interesting. Also his sword isnt excalibur, but an other one, the excalibur was the one that he found inside the cave under the world tree in the ALO arc in the chapter that the director skipped and the one he later called with admin powers to defeat Sugou. Btw the 6th CM of aldnoad zer with the kalafina song should be out soon

Last edited:
^Oh, then they got it wrong I think, since I thought it said that one. Oh well, still pretty cool. And yay for Kala song! I hope they do one for SAO. There's still a chance! (And then new album! *wink*)

Back