Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Sorry for going off topic but um... Should this thread be renamed to "Sword Art Online" much like how Fate/Zero's thread was kept as "Fate/Zero"? Since we're also discussing the Anime besides Kajiura's music. :confu:

The current thread title sounds more like a news thread rather than a discussion one (PS. I think it was changed into this title by a moderator? Since I remember starting this thread with a different title :XD: ).

Well, whatever is suitable I guess. :V:

^
I changed it to save you the trouble of doing so if it's okay with you. :bow:

If the title is unsuitable, feel free to change it again to something else. :)

Didn't find fastsubs this time, so I only listened the episode XD
Hey! finally better musics! And Eri Itoh... again (isn't she?)!
One minute of each music... yep. Bad.

^ Good musics dont always pop up on the first episode :P
(otherwise would make the rest of the eps boring)

dling the raw too (got curious & cant wait :XD: )

here's an online raw if anyone needs it. I've watched it, too, understanding nothing but some game-related words :XD:

I could almost sign under Kazado's complaint - most tracks end before you can even properly hear them. There's another good folk track at 8:30... playing for about twenty seconds, whereafter the characters converse amidst total silence. :knife:
Thankfully, the boss battle had longer tracks. :sohappy: I'm totally digging the vocal theme; not sure who it is - some higher parts resemble Hanae - but I'm placing my bets on Eri so far. :dote: It's hard to make out the characteristic tints of her voice in such quality, let's hope for a clearer version soon. Also, trailer music strikes again in all its glory.

So it looks like Kirito got fed up with accusations of being a "beater" and said, "Screw you all, I might as well act and live like one if you so insist"? :ayashii:

Asuna is cute, but the ED refuses to hook me.

Once again, oh for the Bee Train days that subverted it. Although Madoka did it, too (Credens Justitiam, anyone?)

This episode has lots of new music, I like many of them, but wtf was the director doing most didnt last more than 30 secs and one was for only 10 seconds (the scene where they pass from a city-looking place) which seems to be a city music :uh..:

The Eri track was nice event though I didnt catch much of it due to talk and sounds

have to watch again to remember all the tracks, but to use Yuki's terminology, since the Tokyo Konsei track of the PV was used again, it means the director really likes it :XD:

Re:

george1234 said:
since the Tokyo Konsei track of the PV was used again, it means the director really likes it :XD:
It's the salva nos/el cazador/Sis puella magica!/key of the twilight/etc of SAO :D But it was played with another edit which I really love.

Nick Hunter said:
Once again, oh for the Bee Train days that subverted it. Although Madoka did it, too (Credens Justitiam, anyone?)
And Fate/Zero.

Re:

george1234 said:
This episode has lots of new music, I like many of them, but wtf was the director doing most didnt last more than 30 secs and one was for only 10 seconds (the scene where they pass from a city-looking place) which seems to be a city music :uh..:

This sounds discouraging. Still can't wait to watch though. :dote:

BTW, the first BD/DVD is announced http://www.swordart-online.net/package/index.html and no OST bundle is announced, with the release this means either release with the second one, or stand-alone ost. :sohappy:

We will probably know in 2 weeks time

「ソードアート・オンライン」第1巻

2012年10月24日発売 Blu-ray完全生産限定版
¥7,140(税込) ANZX-6601~6602 DVD完全生産限定版
¥6,090(税込) ANZB-6601~6602 ■収録話 第1話「剣の世界」
第2話「ビーター」

■ 完全生産限定版特典 ★ 原作者:川原礫書き下ろし短編小説
「ソードアート・オンライン プログレッシブ(仮)」
★ キャラクター原案:abec描き下ろしアインクラッド編収納BOX
★ キャラクターデザイン:足立慎吾描き下ろしデジジャケット仕様
★ 本編DISC+特典CD(キャラクターソング収録)
★ 三方背クリアケース
★ 特製ブックレット(16P)
★ エンドカードピンナップ2枚
★ 特典映像
・川原礫黙認「ソードアート・オフライン」その1
※SDキャラ達によるキャラクターコメンタリー映像
 ・ノンクレジットオープニング
★ オーディオコメンタリー

DVD通常版も同時発売
¥5,040(税込) ANSB-6601

I think it´s Wakana, but it also kinda sounds like Fion.

The battle theme sounds really JRPG-ish. I like it. :dote:

Back