Summer 2010 anime

Vespertine... might be Keiko and Hikaru... in gloomier version of Yami no Uta ?? :ayashii:

Yeah, george is right. It is also a definition used in astrology as a planet which sets in the West after the Sun.
I can't remember where I read it. But I think vespertine is the other name for venus/lucifer.

I have the feeling that it will be something in the line of lacrimosa, red moon, lirica .... or fairytale, utsukushisha.
I wish it is Keiko + Wakana though. Still, I'm betting that Wakana is the main singer.

Uh, if they were only recording it now I wonder if it's going to be like Lacrimosa - TV size and full version being different 3 months later.

I hope it's not that late of a release though.

Oh my God!!! New song/single already? Can't wait!! (I hope they comewith new stuff for FJ too *-*)

I guess Vespertine comes from a latin/portuguese name called "Vespertino" which is an adjective for everything that happens in the afternoon lol

Hoping for new info soon :nosebleed:

Re:

Aryoch said:
Oh my God!!! New song/single already? Can't wait!! (I hope they comewith new stuff for FJ too *-*)

Its not so "already", last year Lacrimosa came out the same day as Seventh Heaven album (March 4) and storia was announced at the beginning of May

Aryoch said:
I guess Vespertine comes from a latin/portuguese name called "Vespertino" which is an adjective for everything that happens in the afternoon lol

go at the previous page to see the related discussion ^^

Aryoch said:
(I hope they comewith new stuff for FJ too *-*)

Me 2~!

Uh, if they were only recording it now I wonder if it's going to be like Lacrimosa - TV size and full version being different 3 months later.

I hope it's not that late of a release though.

But Lacrimosa was actually the SECOND ending theme. If this series is just as long, they might put something else for 12-13 episodes, then use Vespertine.
On the other hand, there don't seem to be any other songs announced. :confu:

Me 3~! :XD: I'd like something new from FJ Yuuka :dote:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
But Lacrimosa was actually the SECOND ending theme. If this series is just as long, they might put something else for 12-13 episodes, then use Vespertine.
On the other hand, there don't seem to be any other songs announced. :confu:

I was referring to the fact that Lacrimosa TV-mix (December/January premiere) was a different recording from the full single mix (March).

Doesn't really matter, we'll know soon enough if Kalafina is indeed doing the (first) ED.

Well... since the GazettE is releasing [SHIVER] on july 21th, which kinda coincides with the anime's debut (so it's going to be the OP 1) and it is the OP that has a relation with Kalafina's ED, I guess we can presume that Vespertine will also be the ED 1 =P

Thing is it hasn't been officially announced yet, so we should all take this Vespertine news with a grain of salt for the moment. :)

As a reminder for 2ch news credibility: "Sanctuary", anyone? :P

Grunty is right. Even though the information regarding the GazettE is right, since it is already official. But we don't have anything concrete about Kalafina yet =/

As a reminder for 2ch news credibility: "Sanctuary", anyone? :P

I wonder if anyone ever would leak that out to Yuki. Maybe she'd be inspired to write a song called "hidden agenda" :ohoho: :XD:

This is true??

Because i hear the rumor a few months ago :ayashii:

"Vespertina" in Spaninsh translates, the coming twilight, when the afternoon is finishing. :shy:

A like a lot the name, i hope thats be true :dote:

Back