Summer 2010 anime

I have only started catching up with winter and spring. :XD: btw, Baka to Test to Shoukanju which once left me uninspired, turned out to be really worthwhile. :ayashii: And I have finally got down to watch Kampfer. :plot:
In general, I always lag behind the new seasons (unless some really anticipated projects are launched), because I still have a bloody lot of unwatched anime in my collection. :XD:

Sorta off topic, but...

As you all know REMI has been regularly working with Yasuharu Takanashi and yep - as expected she is there again in Shiki, but there's one BGM that made me think Takanashi recruited another Sound Horizoner - MIKI. Did you notice it? It played like two or three times, most recently in the beginning of ep6.

*waiting for OST* :ayashii:

Re:

grunty said:
Sorta off topic, but...

As you all know REMI has been regularly working with Yasuharu Takanashi and yep - as expected she is there again in Shiki, but there's one BGM that made me think Takanashi recruited another Sound Horizoner - MIKI. Did you notice it? It played like two or three times, most recently in the beginning of ep6.

*waiting for OST* :ayashii:
:stars:
*is now excited :waii: :waii: :waii: *

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wO7AkoiXEE[/youtube]

:dote: And you thought Lacrimosa full size was different from the TV version...

I'm not very familiar with miki's voice yet but i better catch up to hear this! Maybe after exams >_< I'm still only watched 2 episodes

i love that op XD

Back