Summer 2010 anime

george1234

1st Ver.
:nophoto:

Kuroshitsuji II !! :sohappy: :sohappy: I hope Kalafina gets to sing one of the EDs (or both ? :plot: ) of it again, since even the creator of themanga wanted that :ohoho:

kuroshitsuji :omg:

george1234 said:
1st Ver.
Kuroshitsuji II !! :sohappy: :sohappy: I hope Kalafina gets to sing one of the EDs (or both ? :plot: ) of it again, since even the creator of themanga wanted that :ohoho:

i hope so too... :nosebleed:

Definitely watching - Nurarihyon no Mago, Kuroshitsuji II, Shi Ki, and Occult Academy.
Might watch The Legend of the Legendary Heroes (stupid name but the character designs look good).

lei8iel said:
george1234 said:
1st Ver.

i hope so too... :nosebleed:

hope so... :shy:

Sure watch : Kuroshitsuji 2 , strike witches 2 :shy: :shy: :shy: :nosebleed:

I think I'm going to try Seitokai Yakuindomo, too. Yoko Hikasa participating in an anime sounds delicious to me :tea:

High School of the dead, Occult Academy, Kuro 2 (OP and ED by Kalafina pliz), Shi ki, and Legend of the Legendary Heros.

shi ki and occult academy look good XD
i haven't finished kuroshitsuji 1 yet, maybe i should get started~

Halo will be watching

High School of the Dead
Seikimatsu Occult Academy
Shiki
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Amagami SS
Ookami-san no Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
Asobi ni Ikuyo!
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Shukufuku no Campanella

And here I thought this was going to be a smaller season... I have the same number of shows again...

Interested:
Occult Gakuin.
Sengoku Basara Two.

Test run:
Shiki (I hate the character designs and I found the first chapter of the mango boring as fuck)
Highschool of the Dead

Not sure about the rest, will wait until trailers.

Highschool of the dead is epic :listen:

You will know if you had read the manga :tea:

Just Kuroshitsuji for me.. (maybe..)

Still need to finish watching season 1.. ^^'

Re: Re:

Halofarm said:
grunty said:
Test run:
Shiki (I hate the character designs and I found the first chapter of the mango boring as fuck)

grunty said:
I don't read much. Sorry.

Blatant troll is blatant. Also is lulz.

But I'm serious. The last mango I read in full was King of Thorn (and only because of the movie trailer; shit sure got DEEP by the end) and before that... hmmm... the first Rozen Maiden run (again because of the animu)? lol

I only read the first chapter of Shiki because I was excited when a new horror/mystery anime got announced. Shit turned out to be boring as fuck, so I didn't try more. And I really hate the character designs.

Summer looks like it'll have a few good ones.

:dote: over Sengoku Basara II.

Re: Re:

grunty said:
Halofarm said:
grunty said:
Test run:

grunty said:
I don't read much. Sorry.

Blatant troll is blatant. Also is lulz.

But I'm serious. The last mango I read in full was King of Thorn (and only because of the movie trailer; shit sure got DEEP by the end) and before that... hmmm... the first Rozen Maiden run (again because of the animu)? lol

I only read the first chapter of Shiki because I was excited when a new horror/mystery anime got announced. Shit turned out to be boring as fuck, so I didn't try more. And I really hate the character designs.

Well, I can't say I disagree with you, I rarely read them either. I prefer full motion stuff to begin with. Not a fan of black and white either.

I hope most of them would be more interesting than their current info :XD:

Or i'll just pick some samurai-related anime for the fun of it.. :uh..:

Back