Summer 2010 anime

I didnt found the Shiki designs that annoyings myself... at least untill the time where
it showed what the close-to-death protagonist is seeing in her mind
I found the anime really strange :XD:
Should be the first in which the protagonist dies in the first episode
:XD:

Also I enjoyed AmagamiSS kinda describes my situation :rain:

Re:

george1234 said:
Also I enjoyed AmagamiSS kinda describes my situation :rain:

Oh? :ayashii:

That woman-the pretty whatever idol bitch-,whatever her name was,was so damn annoying.The guy too.I mean,how stupid must someone be to fall for her acting? :desksweat:

Also,Japanese will never have enough perveted anime it seems.It makes you realise their real situation a bit. :glasses:

:omgz: MORISHIMA IS MINE :anger:

If there's ever a character that describes me it would be the protagonist of Chaos;Head, he is 99.999999% like me :uh..:

Re: Re:

Lunaria77 said:
That woman-the pretty whatever idol bitch-,whatever her name was,was so damn annoying.The guy too.I mean,how stupid must someone be to fall for her acting? :desksweat:

Also,Japanese will never have enough perveted anime it seems.It makes you realise their real situation a bit. :glasses:

I dont know from which angle you see it but, I dont find it that bad, yes you are right that she was acting because when he told her " why do you like the type of guys you told me before" she said "Oh? Did I said that type ? I meant this and that and (completely different "types")"
:desksweat:

And no, so far its not perverted at all, there are far worse than that :XD:

I know what you mean but:

Women like that,that play with men's feelings for their own pleasure aren't any good don't you think?Do women like that worth it?That have only looks?Of course i am only talking about this anime character lol and we didn't see much of her still,i am sure your situation is quite different haha ;)
I would have accepted it if it was a normally perveted anime,but for an anime that looks like a normal romance story,don't you think it's weird for the girl to want to bath with her male friend's little sister?Even if she says it only to provoke the guy.Meh.
:uh..:

Yes, you are right, I dont like this kind of women as well (which seem to be the majority irl unfortunately)

Yes, her wanting to be in bath with his sister is suspicious :glasses:

I watched the 2nd episode of Amagami SS and it seemed okay imo. I'm half and half about this series though.

ps. It's based on a PlayStation 2 dating sim game, and Amagami SS is targeted towards an older male audience. XD

Re:

zetsubou said:
I watched the 2nd episode of Amagami SS and it seemed okay imo. I'm half and half about this series though.

ps. It's based on a PlayStation 2 dating sim game, and Amagami SS is targeted towards an older male audience. XD

That was obvious,i guess :psst: but i am willing to give everything a try,as i have said also in the past.(everything,except perveted ones ;P )

- Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin:
Comedy, Occult, Supernatural, PeriodNatsukiKugawhohasthesamevoiceasMIO Yoko Hikasa :love:
ah. and...
I see flying elephants
:psst:

- Shiki:
WEIRD. Very slow pace. Megumi is super annoying and good thing she's dead. but interesting :tea:

- Mitsudomoe:
Weirdly I love it. very hilarious :XD:

- Seitokai Yakuindomo:
Kinda boring, but the jokes are lol :XD:

- Ookami-san:
Pretty standard love comedy anime, but nice.

I'm really disappointed with this season. So far I've seen basically nothing that made me want to watch the rest. I know that there's a sequel to Sengoku Basara coming up but that's more of a "ok, cool". Honestly, I'm really disappointed with the new Kuroshitsuji.

Re:

Wikki Pan said:
Kuroshitsuji 2 ~~ :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :shy: CIEL !! :shy: :shy: :shy:

Ciel...

:nosebleed: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

Yuki88 said:
- Shiki:
WEIRD. Very slow pace. Megumi is super annoying and good thing she's dead. but interesting :tea:

I agree with u...

:XD:

Love Uchiyama Kouki in this anime!

im following only shiki and occult academy this season
i kind of fell behind in maidsama XDDD maybe i will catch up

I dropped maid sama after episode 3 :TdT:

Anyway,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSP7afnO7Zc[/youtube]
OH---MY----GOD

I'm following Shiki, Occult, Moyashimon and Mitsudomoe. Basara turned out sorta boring TBH. Somehow can't get myself to watch more Seitokai...

Soundtrack-wise, I think I only care for Kuroshitsuji II (lots of first season music reuse in the show though) and Shiki (REMI). Both will have soundtracks coming with their DVDs/BDs (first two with Kuroshitsuji II, the rest has DJCDs, Shiki not yet confirmed with which volumes).

Back