Puella Magi Madoka Magica

junior high!??! :omg: :swt: Lucky bastard idols :cry: They get to work from so young while other search for jobs until their 30 (that's not me)

They get to work from so young

That's called "AIDORU". And as far as I heard, it puts A LOT of pressure, sometimers more than a teenage mind can withstand. :@_@:
And didn't Maya enroll with Kalafina at the same age?
Btw, the girl on the left (on Ume-sensei's pic) reminds me of Tsuruya for some reason. :ayashii: :XD:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
They get to work from so young

That's called "AIDORU". And as far as I heard, it puts A LOT of pressure, sometimers more than a teenage mind can withstand. :@_@:
And didn't Maya enroll with Kalafina at the same age?

pressure like "No boyfriend" policy :tea:

Maya was around 17-18yo when she joined Kalafina. Already Senior High School, Nick :XD:

Cute picture. I'm guessing ClariS is singing the opening?

I want wide-faced Kalafina now. :XD:

2010.12.16 番宣CM15秒ver公開

番宣CM15秒verをアップしました。

詳しくはコチラ

携帯ユーザーはコチラ

:omg: It says CM15!!! :omg: Whjy the official site is still updated till CM9 ??? :uh..:

unless the mistyped and meant CM 10

Eh george... you are misreading. It doesn't say anything about CM#15, but 15 seconds CM.

Some kind of mobile wallpapers were announced at the site as a Christmas present.
Meanwhile, AS gathered info about mangas:

Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica (manga adaption)
Art: Hanokage
Release in February, March and April by Houbunsha, total of 3 volumes. No serialization.

Mahou Shoujo Orico☆Magica (spinoff manga)
Art: Mura Chloe
Release after the anime is done, presumably Spring 2011. No serialization.

Mahou Shoujo Kazumi☆Magica (spinoff manga)
Art: Tensugi Takashi
To be serialized in Manga Time Kirara Forward starting the next issue.

Mura Chloe posted an illustration of Mami in her website; maybe Orico Magica is some kind of Mami's backstory? Also, last month she mentions her spin-off manga is based on "January anime" that "has a grotesque element in it."

The series seems to be getting some serious hype, with so many mediums. :ayashii: :waii:
Also, the folks from AS did quite an illuistrative character/seiyuu page. :dote:

a bit of offtop: I started watching K-On!! recently, and my warped perception brought me some disturbing associations:
Madoka - Yui
Akemi - Mio
Mami - Tsumugi
Sayaka - Ritsu.
And a Kyuube-nyan to boot. :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: I guess I'm going crazy... :XD:

Mami have an aura of a yandere ojousama lol.
Akemi have an aura of a warm lone-wolf.

30s CM is uploaded on the site. Is is CM10? Can't check it with this connection :desksweat:

On Youtube now.
Although it's basically an extended CM9. :uh..: Cheeeeaaaaaateeeeers! :wai:
Still, curious to look at. Akemi seems to be pulling off a Senjougahara-esque attitude, Madoka is pulling off a truckload of moe, and her father (I had an impression that the spectacled guy is the one) seems to be a chef. Hmm, does this remind you of any other magical girls whose parents work in a cafe? :ayashii: :plot: :XD:
More interestingly, AS posted an interview with Madoka herself. From an Aniplex scan, AFAIU.
Madoka looks like your average cute schoolgirl (which is fine by me).

Q8: Favorite animal?
Anything that is small and fluffy!

Good news for you, Madoka-chan! :sparkleguy: You'll meet one soon!

Q32: Do you believe in ghosts?
D…don't talk about something scary!

Bad news for you, Madoka-chan... Gen Urobuchi is writing the whole thing. :psst:

Q10: Dislike subject?
Science, english, chemistry, and I think, physical ed.

Not like that ever stopped your kind from [ab]using English incantations. :ohoho: :XD: :XD:

Q16: Tell us about your treasure?
Trejo-kun, a stuffed animal I first got from a UFO catcher.

Now that's a Shaft series for you, al'right. :ohoho:

Q24: Your hobby or obsession?
Recently a dull joke with Sayaka-chan.

Dull jokes? :ayashii: :XD:

Well, it's two weeks or so till the start? And still not the tiniest note from Yuki's music. Guess we're getting a full trailer next week, or else... :knife:

Back