Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Re:

Yuki88 said:
Magia preview ripped by chrismellody (only about 5-s) :hero:

I think it's Hikaru's voice instead of Keiko.
Good thing is... This song sounds... NEW?? :ayashii:

I don't know...still sounds like Keiko to me, but it might be Hikaru. Guess we have to wait till it comes out :rain:

But I have to admit, Connect certainly sounds boring. :uh..:

Yes, its seems like Keiko to me too :dote: , but I dont like at all the connection with Hikari no Senritsu, lets hope it will be a short part of the song.

probably because of the drumming tempo, but they're not the same, actually.

On clearer sound, I'd say that Magia preview has both Wakana and Hikaru singing the main melody and Keiko backing them up on low notes. And gawd, I love the intensity :love:

and Magia's lines on the preview was 「子供のころに目に見てた」。 :ayashii:

I find it amusing how you guys can comment so much upon a 5-second preview :XD:
Well, as I love ballads, I would have no problems with it being one, but since last single was Kagayaku, it's good that Magia isn't a ballad as well. As for the songs itself, I can't comment anything, but I have a feeling that it will be a good song. I hope.

It's so powerful (for 5 seconds XD) and it's not a ballad!! ^_^ I like... but I always like the samples... ¬_¬

I like it, sounds exciting and intense *decides this from five glorious seconds :XD:* i hope there'll be a longer sample soon!

not enough to draw any kind of conclusion from that... glad it's not a ballad though, i like the upbeat side of Kalafina.

holy moley winter's alive

Back