Puella Magi Madoka Magica

The opening theme will be performed by ClariS (she also did the OP for Ore no Imouto..., although I've never heard it so I can't comment on that).

Only hava a blurry one...
mah.jpg

and another one
wd.jpg

Thanks! They are uber-cute. :dote: Special mention goes to Sayaka, the loli knight. :XD: She almost looks cuter than Madoka (which speaks volumes :ohoho: ).

Magica is part of the title. Magia is the title of the ending song.
An adjective and a noun respectively, I assume.

"Magica" is part of the anime title. "Magia" is the kalafina song. The thing written on the scan as "Magika" must be a typo (since they also put k instead of c :XD: ).

The other day I was thinking about how Magia will sound...I think it'll be a combo of Fantasia, Kyrie, and Ongaku, with a little Parallel Hearts or Progessive mixed in. The lines might be in a major key, but probably the chorus will be minor key - after all, the only song they've ever sung that was predominantly in a major key was I have a dream. This anime looks pretty happy, so it'll most likely be upbeat, which means the other song from the single will be slower and more introspective, probably a piano or string quartet ballad. As for the lyrics, I'd say - since our heroine keeps wondering what she'd do with magic powers - they'll be rather along the lines of Hikari no Senritsu, with lots of yearning questions, 'doko e yuku no?', etc.

:shy:

Another post from AS:
nd1u6e.jpg

Face proportions look unnerving again. :white:
but the pic might hint at some shoujo-ai connotations :stars: :psst: although I have yet to see a mahou shoujo anime that wouldn't have them. :plot:

Heeeey, Animesuki seems to quote Yuki's twitter concerning her impressions:

Well, only a month left until "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica" that I'm in charge for background musics. As news starts rushing out from production side, I think many is waiting eagerly for it.

Please take this as my personal impression: this thing is very amusing! How amusing it is? Well, I started reading the script on a train and totally missed the station I planned to get off. After finished, I can't endure my urge to read it again, and getting super late for meeting as a result.

Not only the story, but visual is also amusing. I will definitely record it. Please look forward to the show~

Yuki :dote: :XD:
Hooray for Shinbo-san who unlike Mashimo-san in the old days cares to give her the script to read. :XD: :XD: :XD:

Back