Puella Magi Madoka Magica

C

Chibi-Chibi

ANN, official page

Good? Bad? Who knows. She said she'll take a brake, but doesn't look like that (though its not clear when anime will be released). Also she never worked on pure mahou shoujo genre yet... this might be a nice change for her that'll boost her up.
Either way shes going back to OSTs (be it temporarily or longer period of time) which i think is good.

geez... could the staff for that show be any more stacked? if you're a fan of Shinbo, anyway...

he'll probably get carried away and it will be a colossal waste of talent

To be honest this is one of the most ridiculous staff listings ever.

Shinbo / SHAFT x Maho Shojo x Kajiura x Hidamari chara designer x Phantom writer

Seriously... wtf?

Shinbo is... well let's just see..

Will this be BOOMING or BOOMED ?? :ghost:

@tsubasa: It was always Aniplex = SME

Aniplex is the Sony company that does the anime related releases.

Wow! This should be interesting, though, if the anime is childish, we are going to have music style of Mai-Otome & Velvetten Rabbit :XD:

@Chibi: She already had a quite big break, remember, the only true release during spring was red moon, in summer she was composing for the drama + kagayaku, nothing much compared to what she was working in 2008 or 2009.

Releases like the FJ -the best of Yuki Kajiura live, The works for Soundtrack, and Kalafina Red Moon DVD, didint require additional composing.

Lets hope she makes some really good music this time! :dote: :sohappy:

well i'm not so up to date regarding Kajiuras recent works, but even if she's releasing something that was composed long time ago it still need her supervision.
So yeah i really expect her to sink for a while with no activities at all (but i think i'm basing this expectations no wrong reasons).

Either way i think it'll turn out interesting one way or another, if nothing else, like grunty said, full known stuff so far makes me laugh already.
*patiently waits for seiyuus to be announced as well :3*

Since production is by Aniplex I guess that Kalafina are going to do one of the OP / ED /Insert songs (or even all of them XD) . In that case we can expect Hikari no Senritsu- like songs XD

*hopes for new Eri Itou and Emily Bindiger songs*

Re:

george1234 said:
Since production is by Aniplex I guess that Kalafina are going to do one of the OP / ED /Insert songs (or even all of them XD) . In that case we can expect Hikari no Senritsu- like songs XD

Don't want. Doesn't fit the image.

So, will it be FictionJuntion or Kalafina for this one?

maybe there will be new song for fictionJunction :sparkleguy:

btw, i do wish Yuki make new fictionJuntion song.. :dote:

Don't think FJ will get this one if it's by Aniplex.

about the seiyuu, I can expect Sony Music Ray'n girls (Aki Toyosaki, Haruka Tomatsu, Minako Kotobuki, Ayahi Takagaki) to have roles in it. It's Sony, after all. and maybe one of the girls to sing the theme song. Oh yeah, maybe Ayahi Takagaki can sing a song composed by Kajiura. I know she fancied Kajiura, too :glasses:

Re:

george1234 said:

*hopes for new Eri Itou and Emily Bindiger songs*

errr.... or not

You can expect maybe... yuri kasahara..hanae tomaru.. or FION ...

Re: Re:

:uh..: epic fail, imo...

tsubasa said:
You can expect maybe... yuri kasahara..hanae tomaru.. or FION ...
Then this is Mai-HiME/Otome 2 XD

You can't be serious... Shinbo x Kajiura? I mean, SHINBO x KAJIURA&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

After I've nearly given up hope of their new collaboration... :TdT:
Now THIS has made my day. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
(I kinda hoped her new project would be with Gainax (there's an upcoming work I'd love to hear her music in, not to mention it interests me in itself)), but that's definitely not worse.
Any info on possible launch date? :stars:

http://cowboybibimbop.soup.io/post/8465 ... ally-works
cowboybibimbop said:
Putting aside umeaoki, the combination actually works assuming Urobuchi delivers a dark script much like his more renown title, Saya no Uta. And listening to Kajiura's Kara no Kyoukai work leads me to believe she can deliver that same allure over and complement Urobuchi and Takahiro's designs. Again, assuming this will be some kind of 'mature' mahou shoujo show.

On the otherhand, though, after reading the staff comments it's sounding like Nanoha 2.0 is also possible, in which I don't know how Urobuchi can deliver that. Maybe he has a soft side afterall? ww

I'm not the biggest Akiyuki Shinbo fan, but nonetheless, it's a very ambitious looking project with some big figures (many of my favourites) onboard. I'm pretty intrigued.

Nanoha, hah... :ghost:

As much as I WISH Nanoha would return to Shinbo's hands... it's not very likely. :uh..:
(although that happening and with assigning YUKI, it would probably kick me halway up to nirvana :nosebleed: )

And listening to Kajiura's Kara no Kyoukai work leads me to believe she can deliver that same allure over and complement Urobuchi and Takahiro's designs.

If this fellow associates Yuki with dark music based solely on KnK, he must have never heard Elemental Gelade or Mai-Otome. Not to mention that even Pandora Hearts has quite a handful of light-hearted tracks. :plot:
Basically, if it turns out to be like most of Shaft's recent works, the mood of the series will probably be Shinbo-ish, swinging madly from drama to acid circus and back. This basically gives a possibility to use ANY kind of music in the range of ONE series. Besides, judging as it is a mahou shoujo, I dare predict some lively techno-strings on par with "Believe", they're quite imaginable in a henshin scene. :ayashii:
Or maybe Yuki will once again come up with something she has never worked with before... :ayashii: After all, I don't remember this particular genre among her past works.

Back