Puella Magi Madoka Magica

16%, about 2 minutes so far.
A real headscratcher. :ohoho: Either the poster is a troll, or... I have to see more for other options. The CMs thrown in aren't what you may call LEAKED (they appeared on Youtube AFTER being aired officially), and IMO Battle Squadron has infinitely less to do with Madoka and Yuki than Kazado's parallel. :desksweat:
Maybe I'm too overhyped, and that's all. :XD:
EDIT: 22%. I'm dangerously close to believing that Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a scroll-shooter. :@_@:
EDIT: 36%. I'm really impressed with what I see... but that STILL has nothing to do with Madoka. :blood: The intro audio is probably from the last CM. Then, inbetween the scroll-shooting levels, I got Madoka's CM, Akemi's CM and now I've got Mami's CM... NOT. Somehow it's Akemi's CM again.
Looks like it's trolling after all. A completely unrelated mix with the old videos added at random, specifically pumped to the length of 23 minutes, just so that everyone mistakes it for a real leaked episode. Plus a hype-feeding comment, probably to trick and troll people further. The game video looks impressive, but is THIS the only way to present it?
If I was indifferent to trolls, I begin to hate them NOW. :voodoo:

Magia is used as the opening theme for the first episode.

Damn Dark Start?? :ayashii:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
Magia is used as the opening theme for the first episode.

Uh, it was used as a BGM. The OP follows...

Also
they just aired a CM with the PV for Magia.

For those interested the OP is out:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgd_sBdSb5U[/youtube]

^Well, I read some opinions on the first episode and they said that the OST was good and that the anime had a darker atmosphere than what we would expect from it.

Back