Puella Magi Madoka Magica

I just received an email with various pics of animals, and I couldn't help but thinking of Mami and Charlotte when I saw this one:

7320873762_5777c7fac5.jpg

:ohoho: :XD:

^ i-indeed... :white: :omg:

I need something curative for my eyes now... oh wait, got it:

901022d973ce95ba20d11f7a1e961be2.jpg

Now I feel much better :touched: :dote: :XD:

Also: PMMMP theme for, well, PSP :XD: :sparkleguy:

^ "deleted by user" :comeback:

The figurine is awesome. :nosebleed: As for the price... yeah. :ohoho:

eZJjZdt2dUI.jpg

And now for something to exclusively see animated PMOM characters in:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vblge3P97qc[/youtube]

And something to convince me that PMMM and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic have the two craziest fandoms in existence. I doubt even Touhou and NGE fans could be this crazy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jERuovcS0Ec[/youtube]

Attachments

• eZJjZdt2dUI.jpg
    eZJjZdt2dUI.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 269
I was wondering whether they were up to releasing a trailer at all. :sohappy: gonna check it out first thing tomorrow when I'll be home and in touch with the desktop.
What I'm especially looking forward to, of course, is what new tracks we may hear. Iwakami did say he wanted to "wrap the movies in Kajiuran sound". And I sure have a broader understanding of Kajiuran sound definition than lots of atmospheric SFX that have been annoying some of the folks here lately (and hopefully, so does Iwakami).
Despite July being my long-waited vacation, I already wish for October to come soon. :shy: :shy: :XD: We're getting both recaps in one month, and seeing as Shaft did little to nothing else during the year (compared to their usual crazy release schedule), not even Negima and Kizumonogatari movies, I expect some gems of spectacularity even before the BD. :ayashii:
And, of course, I expect a camrip... :psst: :plot: :plz:

Being Meguka fan is suffering. One can't even watch My Little Pony peacefully...

s02e07-may-the-best-pet-win00137910-53-09.jpg

I hope it's mare coincidence, although the second season WAS still in production when Madoka aired. :psst: :ohoho:

Perhaps they think it's hyped enough. MadoMagi has a solid fanbase which alone can make the movies failsafe. Kirara Magica and other magazines contribute as well. :ayashii:
Then again, with tickets coming around, it would be HIGH time for a REAL trailer with new footage and music... But just as I feared, Magica Trolltet seems to follow the scheme they set when advertising the show itself (out-of-context phrases, cute pics and minimum of actual video until the very release). :knife: :ohoho: Well, I suppose it might be working in its own way, since the hype may be built through WMG and predictions of what will actually be there in the movies.

Back