New Kalafina Official Fanclub "Harmony"

this is a FORUM, duh. where people discuss things and of course there bound to be arguments...

Well yeah, arguments are expected sometimes, but I swear every single thread devolves into bitching about semantics or something similar. Usually I can't even tell which thread I'm in because it's the same shit in every single one.

People here take things wayyyy too seriously. Even though I don't always necessarily agree with the things grunty and ritardando say, I find the majority of it funny af, and even beyond just an entertainment factor, a lot of what they say actually has merit.

Though I see where people are coming from when they complain that every thread has devolved to that sort of complaining, this is still a forum after all, and if you think the arguing on this is bad, you haven't seen anything yet. This site is very tame, as far as the internet goes, and that's why I like it so much.

Whether you agree with what they have to say or not, it's still their right to voice their opinions,and honestly, I don't even really mind because their posts are just so damn entertaining lmao. and drama is always fun to observe

Well yeah, arguments are expected sometimes, but I swear every single thread devolves into bitching about semantics or something similar. Usually I can't even tell which thread I'm in because it's the same shit in every single one.
You can't say you werent't on board of this cpm drama train... :p (Re: your first page post again)

I think you're trying to appeal to my grumpy side. It's working so I won't ask about your 3rd post in this thread. ;P

The feeling I get from Keiko's blog on the topic is that she has plans for the FC and didn't feel as free to do it while Kalafina was under the FJC umbrella. I think this gives them a little more freedom?

This is interesting. I don't understand Keiko's "refrainment" statement, the new fanclub is run by spacecraft, just like FJC, so i don't see how much different will be this time.

Since i have been disconnected from Kalafina for quite long time, i don't know how Sony has beeing doing with their promotion inside Japan, do they promote them on a massive scale or they just go for the anime fans? because if the girls' fame has arisen to a more intermediate stardom within the industry, i totally understand the need for a standalone fan club (fans idolise the girls, not the composer or staff behind them necessarily). Sony could even take a further step and change the composer, let's not forget that.

Oh shettttt did I miss the show??? Damn I always miss the hot moments on this forum. @george1234 lets get an app running for this forum so we can get live feed of the tea! And biscuits.

make tea and biscuits for two please :tea:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting. I don't understand Keiko's "refrainment" statement, the new fanclub is run by spacecraft, just like FJC, so i don't see how much different will be this time.

Since i have been disconnected from Kalafina for quite long time, i don't know how Sony has beeing doing with their promotion inside Japan, do they promote them on a massive scale or they just go for the anime fans? because if the girls' fame has arisen to a more intermediate stardom within the industry, i totally understand the need for a standalone fan club (fans idolise the girls, not the composer or staff behind them necessarily). Sony could even take a further step and change the composer, let's not forget that.
This would be the ideal outcome for me. I'm pretty bored with the recent Kalafina songs, but I still like the girls voices and their chemistry; a new composer would be a start in refreshing the group's musical style.

More importantly, Kajiura might actually be able to focus on her own stuff.

make tea and biscuits for two please :tea:
Simply because just as they never felt like they had ownership over FJ (it's kajiura's) a part of fjc is not theirs. Harmony is wholly theirs.

As for changing the composer maybe take a step back and remember who the producers are.

Thank you @Hatouchan for pointing that out again. Kalafina having songs composed by other composers is my preferred outcome too but there's no way they'd change it permanently and even a collaboration with other singers/composers must first be approved by Kajiura herself. She actually has the biggest say on what direction Kalafina would take. She might give the girls freedom to some extent, but she's still their mastermind - borrowing this word from some article about Kalafina.

Back