New Kalafina Official Fanclub "Harmony"

C

Cerise

Not sure if you guys knew about this yet, but from Facebook:

It's official! Kalafina just got their very own fanclub!

Kalafina Official Fanclub 「Harmony」!!

This fanclub will be independent from FictionJunction Club but admission and membership will work very similar.
Members of FictionJunction Club may choose to enroll for both FJC and Harmony (in which case you'll receive a special present) or they can switch over to Harmony (in which case their membership in FJC will run out).

For everyone who wants to become a new member, go here =>
https://kalafina-fc-harmony.jp/conte…/information/new_member
(unfortunately, this service is still only available in Japan)

Find out more details here =>
https://kalafina-fc-harmony.jp/

JD4YJlWbC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
almost like 5H's harmonizers lmao
you don't gotta go to work work work

new label and new treatment and marketing strategies huh? it's nice for people who only like Kalafina and not give a damn about FJ or anything Kajiura does in general

don't you think it's about time to create the Kalafina subforum they deserve as well? it would be a really nice gesture to the die-hard fans :innocent:

btw, hi georgie :idol:

It's probably a promotional vehicle to familiarise Kalafina fans to the group with out all the Fiction Junction extras. Most likely it's targeted at international fans.

(heresy: many Kalafina fans don't care for Fiction Junction.)

edit: OOP !! just read that it's Japan only. oh bother.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't you think it's about time to create the Kalafina subforum they deserve as well? it would be a really nice gesture to the die-hard fans :innocent:

btw, hi georgie :idol:

:white:OMG, Maxwell you are back!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Lmao problem with the kalafina exclusive fanclub is the it leaves FJC practically dead, as there is no activity from FictionJunction 3 years now if we except the lives and the BDs, Kajiura doesnt make Fiction 3 and vol #14 is still nowhere in future.

Well, at first, Kalafina supposedly had a different style than FJ to their songs. FJ were bright and pop, while Kalafina gothic style and with more dark / melancholic songs. Also the way they perform is different, FJ are mostly staying still while singing while Kalafina have whole choreography on the lives.

After elemental, the lines have started to become invisible. Kalafina has become less dark, and FJ more Kalafina style, so i guess that now they are just the same thing with 1 different vocalist (Hikaru / Kaori ), Yuriko is de facto member in Kalafina too as she does 90% of the non-Kalafina backing vocals, as she was also before FJ becomes one group when they were still solo, and each FJ was Yuki + Vocalist (btw i miss Kaori Nishina)

Can we not turn this into a "b*tch about how Kalafina isn't like it used to be" thread like it seems pretty much every thread is becoming? I swear that should be its own separate thread :XD:. Artists change, and if this is the direction the Kalafina girls/Kajiura want to go, then you shouldn't criticise them for it. I'm not saying you can't share your opinion, but I'd wish there to be less "Kalafina is sh*t now" posts. It gets annoying to those of us that still think Kalafina has some value >.<

Anyway, this is interesting. I hope they extend this overseas (looking up bc of their change to Sacra). As others have mentioned, I hope this doesn't mean the death of FJC (and by extension FJ itself?)

Didn't you know? CPM is the official bitching ground for those who used to like Kalafina a near-decade ago but for some reason can't simply leave, presumably filled by some unknown force that keeps them here, hating for all eternity.

Back on topic, this would be something I'd probably join if it wasn't for them being stupid and making it yet another Japan-only thing.

Back