New Kalafina Official Fanclub "Harmony"

No one here really hates on the group for arbitrary reasons; Kajiura just keeps writing really repetitive songs, so it's expected that opinions would remain the same. Similarly, the girls have consistent performance problems, so opinion will stay bad there too.

The only instance of shitposting I've really seen was in the birthday thread, and that was hardly anything overtly offensive.

I will just wait for further news that this fan club will be open to Kalafina fans overseas. For now I just read all these things and still remember that recent HK live where Kalafina sang brilliantly even to those songs that are not really my favorites. At least I thank believe for existing because of acoustic piano collab with Aimer lol. xD

Where was this so called "Kalafina hate" in this thread? 90% of the thread? Really? Where? I think someone actually does want drama.

@Aelarion, you didn't answer my question.

90% of this thread has been Kalafina hate, and with little or no relevancy, either.
Where was this Kalafina hate you mentioned (supposedly 90% of the thread at the time)? Maybe you should re-read this thread?

Calling people
(Obviously, there's a lot of people who have been members of the Kajiura fandom for a while, giving rise to) pretentious elitists who will hate on everything new simply because it's new.
does seem like asking for drama.

Where was this Kalafina hate you mentioned?

Also
from both a subjective and objective standing, Far on the Water is a fantastic album, regardless of how it stacks against their other albums.
Please give me the definition of a "fantastic album" that would make this statement objective (without comparing to anything else).

Where was this Kalafina hate you mentioned?

Last edited by a moderator:
omg grunty's post above made my day. i myself wondered where was Kalafina hate in this thread and wanted to point it out myself but settled myself with lmao.

implying Kalafina = FJ Wakana in disguise and pointing out that without identify, far on the water is a FJ Wakana album don't equal as Kalafina hate in my opinion...

@grunty @ritardando Implying Kalafina are taking financial shortcuts and stating that joining the club shows contempt for FJ and Kajiura doesn't seem excessive? Lacing the thread with deprecating humour and getting several likes for each jape doesn't seem like Kalafina hate?

And pretentious elitist does seem to be the picture you're painting for me at the moment. Instead of getting triggered, prove me wrong.

I'm not about to type out a review on why Far on the Water is a great album. And as for not comparing it to anything else... wasn't that kind of the whole point? :)
Welp, let's go through this.

> Implying Kalafina are taking financial shortcuts
Where was this implied?
What george said: "i think this is just a way for them to suck money from Kajiura fans who will want to be on both fanclubs. Sounds kinda useless to me"
How is this "Kalafina hate"?

> stating that joining the club shows contempt for FJ and Kajiura doesn't seem excessive?
Where did you even find this???

> Lacing the thread with deprecating humour and getting several likes for each jape doesn't seem like Kalafina hate?
Let's look at those liked posts
"it's nice for people who only like Kalafina and not give a damn about FJ or anything Kajiura does in general"
" I read that logo as Karmony... "
" Surefine. Some Kajiura followers don't care much about Kalafina. "
Oh, is this what you're talking about? Well then...

If you "read the thread" (see what I did here?) you'd know that was in response to
(heresy: many Kalafina fans don't care for Fiction Junction.)
and
don't you think it's about time to create the Kalafina subforum they deserve as well? it would be a really nice gesture to the die-hard fans :innocent:
Now those are some reasonable posts if I ever saw ones. Create Kalafina subforum for Kalafina fans because A) many Kalafina fans don't really care for Kajiura B) many Kajiura fans don't really care for Kalafina.

Let's move on.. deprecating humour, huh?
isn't Kalafina FJWakana in disguise? :psst:
I'm sorry you find this so offensive considering Wakana does "90%" (see what I did here again?) of the lead vocals in Kalafina (a 3people+guestchorussinger group, but you know that, since you liked george's post).
I'll stop here, because that's when "Kalafina hate" in this thread started getting called out.

> And pretentious elitist does seem to be the picture you're painting for me at the moment. Instead of getting triggered, prove me wrong.
I hope I just did but you probably won't agree.

> I'm not about to type out a review on why Far on the Water is a great album. And as for not comparing it to anything else... wasn't that kind of the whole point? :)
I can't respond to this other than asking you what makes an album "objectively fantastic" again.

OOOOOOOOOk. Skipping all the drama up above...

Harmony is still limited to JP addresses only. It's all in Japanese. They have the same disclaimers as before. I'd like to explain some stuff about the FC. While it's true that you will now need to be in Kalafina FC to go for Kalafina FC only events and vice versa, you can still get FJ tickets if you only join Harmony. How it works is this:

Harmony:
Harmony FC events only, no FJC events
First priority for Kalafina concert tickets (first lottery open to Harmony only)
Gets to enter 2nd lottery for FJC

FJC:
FJC events only, no Harmony events
First priority for FJ concert tickets (first lottery open to FJC only)
Gets to enter 2nd lottery for Harmony

Obviously seeing as Kalafina probably has more fans, it'll make more sense to enter Harmony if you don't care for FJC events. I'll be in both, letting them milk the hell out of me. Orz

The feeling I get from Keiko's blog on the topic is that she has plans for the FC and didn't feel as free to do it while Kalafina was under the FJC umbrella. I think this gives them a little more freedom?

Also, Harmony has a member portal of sorts. FINALLY.

I hope they give FJC one as well.

LMAOOOOO WHEN I WROTE YOU DON'T GOTTA GO TO WORK WORK WORK I WAS JUST QUOTING 5H'S MOST POPULAR SONG. I SWEAR THERE WAS NO HIDDEN INTENTION BENEATH IT.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN PEOPLE TAKE THINGS ON THE INTERNET WAY TOO SERIOUSLY AND OVERANALYZE EVERYTHING.

SORRY FOR WRITING IN CAPSLOCK BUT I HONESTLY CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

I won't be responding any further on this matter,
Good. I will also refrain from responding to your post in detail again because you're clearly finding things where I see no hidden agendas or implications. Maybe I'm that oblivious.

Ah, now I remembered why I don't bother coming here very often any more. Does CPM do anything BUT argue?

I occasionaly post shit for people to enjoy - like old Kajiura gamerips, does it count as not arguing? I guess it doesn't...

Didn't you know? CPM is the official bitching ground for those who used to like Kalafina a near-decade ago but for some reason can't simply leave, presumably filled by some unknown force that keeps them here, hating for all eternity.

Well, 90% of the posts are arguments it seems :glasses:. Shitposting aside, this place is a mess.

omg @grunty! shade.

this is a FORUM, duh. where people discuss things and of course there bound to be arguments...
(even though the site's tagline is where we worship Yuki Kajiura that imo needs to be changed because worship is a really strong word, as if we're blindly devoted to her...i feel like a ex-member of a cult who now sees the faults of its leader lmao)

i really need to get back to those old Kajiura music thread...

Back