New Fate/Stay Night by ufotable

WE WANT KAJIURA YUKI ! :cheer:
WE WANT KAJIURA YUKI !! :kungfu:
WE WANT KAJIURA YUKIIIIII !!!!! :anger:

Reactions: aki
There's still quite a few months to go before fall, George. And those are the same trailers we've already seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be some event about the "latest information on Fate project" on July 27, I hope they will announce the composer at that time

「Fate Project 最新情報発表会」開催決定! 無料ご招待応募受付開始!
2014/06/10
2014年秋より放送開始となるTVアニメ「Fate/stay night」に関する最新情報や、
Fate関連作品の情報を、どこよりも早くお披露目する最新情報発表会が、
7月27日(日)に都内にて開催決定!
TVアニメの関係者登壇によるトークや最新PV公開と共に、様々な最新情報をお届け致します。

また、本イベントへファンの皆様を無料でご招待!

皆様のご参加を心よりお待ちすると共に、様々発表させて頂く最新情報へご期待頂ければ幸いです。

【イベント概要】
◆イベント名:Fate Project最新情報発表会
◆開催日  :2014年7月27日(日)
◆開催時間 :夕方以降開始にて、45分~1時間程度予定
◆開催場所 :都内某所
◆出演者  :当選ハガキにて発表致します

>>ご応募はこちらから

応募受付期間:6月10日(火)~6月30日(月) 23時59分

2 magazines also feauture info about the anime.

That, and what route they're adapting. I can't be patient anymore, ufotable! I gots to knooooooooow!:comeback:

I think there's a pretty decent chance of kajiura being the composer. The only other probable choices I see are Kenji Kawai or the original game composer. Personally, I would prefer if kajiura passed on this project. She's been landing nothing but action series lately and I really feel that it's been effecting her range of music.

There's another Ufotable x Type-Moon project called Girl's Work that looks interesting. I would like if Kajiura worked on that. Apparently, it's supposed to be a very difficult/ambitious project.

^oh god I would love it if she landed that one. The setting sounds really unique and I think it would give her alot of room to work with all sorts of different vocalists. Unfortunately, there has been hardly any word on it in the past few years.

There's another Ufotable x Type-Moon project called Girl's Work that looks interesting. I would like if Kajiura worked on that. Apparently, it's supposed to be a very difficult/ambitious project.

lol girls' work. the game was announced ?8? years ago and then ?5? years ago they switched to making it an anime instead and it had no updates since.

just like tsukihime remake. not happening anytime soon. if at all.

Yeah, I read that it was announced quite a few years ago, and there's barely any info. I wonder what's taking so long?

The last update was back in 2010. I'm guessing it took a back seat to Fate zero and Mirai fukuin as well as the upcoming fate stay night. I hope we here something about it soon. Of all the type-moon projects going on this one is the most interesting to me.

Kalafina is doing the ending theme for F/sn. All I noticed from the stream, should've taken a screenshot of the staff page, lol.

This chick is doing the OP. https://twitter.com/ma_shi_ron

No Kajiura on music.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanna asked about it lol, because everyone's talking about it on twitter. I'm somehow glad because their EDs are mostly better, and since I'm disappointed with heavenly blue I'll look forward to it.

Back