New Fate/Stay Night by ufotable

S

spellcasterbr

Hi everyone! It has been announced that there will be a remake of Fate/Stay Night, by ufotable. Does anybody know if our Yuki-sama will be composing the music?

Though in the trailer it's REMI (it's either her or Tomaru Hanae) who sings the chorus for the Emiya remix, so it's very likely Kajiura.

Plus ufotable/TYPE-Moon/Yuki Kajiura Holy Trinity must live on! It must!

Reactions: aki
The trailer has music from fate zero (its eri itou) and from the game which is from a different composer, theres no guarantee as to who they will choose

I know that the tracks in the beginning were from F/Z (I mean, no duh). The music during the F/SN OP scenes is a new Emiya remix. It's not the original track from the game, because the original doesn't have vocals. I'm saying that the vocalist of the new Emiya remix sounds like REMI or Hanae.

Pretty sure the vocals are just synth and the remix is from Realta Nua (the vocals certainly are) ?

The website doesn't have the name Kajiura Yuki on the staff right?

Indeed, and it doesnt have the word "music" yet either.
(I have started believing that they might reuse the score of the old FSN anime)

I'm hoping YK does the soundtrack to this in the same way that I'm hoping Ms Kanno gets to write the music for that new Macross TV series that was hinted at a couple of weeks back. I don't see why not, unless there's some work- or personal-related issue to stop it happening. Both composers are busy with several things right now, but both are prolific too...

More Ufotable F/S N and more Macross...damn, that would make my year... :waii:

That's reasonable enough, I also think they will use the old Tainaka Sachi and Jyukai OP/Ed (retracks) hehe. :waii:
Not that I don't want Yuki to compose for FSN, but the old OST isn't bad either.

Even if they only use the old tracks, which I doubt they will, the composer has to be credited.

I think they're just trying to build suspense. Ha!
Most of the Zero fans want Kajiura, and the 2006 FSN fans want Kawai Kenji.
Perhaps they know it's kind of a touchy issue amongst fans or they are having difficulty confirming the availability of the composer. Kajiura is a busy woman!

I don't think that new (?) Emiya track sounds like Kajiura though. It actually convinces me that it is not Kajiura, if that is actually a new track for the TV series.

^Oh that would be something, since I do like Kenji. His Gundam 00 soundtrack was amazing. If they worked together I hope they make a Kalafina song as well for either opening or ending. But if it's too much for Yuki I'd understand, since she has a lot on her plate right now.

Has Kenji Kawai ever worked with Aniplex? If not, then it's very unlikely he'll do it.

Wouldn't DEEN have the rights for the soundtrack?

^ But NHK uses lots of musics from past Yuki works (.hack/Xenosaga/Mai Otome) for Rekishi Hiwa Historia episodes so it seems there isnt such a problem if the composer agrees.

Chill, there's still over 5 months til the show begins... it's going to be either Hiroyuki Sawano (cause ANIPLEX) or Kajiura (cause UFOTABLE). :p

Regardless I'm sure I'll be raging.

Hiroyuki Sawano (cause ANIPLEX)

He doesn't seem very involved with Aniplex, though. He's only done AnE and the movie. Whoops, forgot about that new Urobuchi anime.

Regardless I'm sure I'll be raging.

I'm a little bit curious. Who would you prefer, grunty? Kawai?

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't seem very involved with Aniplex, though. He's only done AnE and the movie. Whoops, forgot about that new Urobuchi anime.

And then in between what you mentioned: Guilty Crown. Attack on Titan. Kill la Kill. They were all Aniplex productions (that sounded the same.).

I'm a little bit curious. Who would you prefer, grunty? Kawai?

I don't even know. I don' think I have favorite composers right now. Kawai could certainly be nice since I don't think he's done any TV anime since Gundam 00 or Eden of the East, but if they care about seperating themselves from the old adaptations, I don't think they should go for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
And then in between what you mentioned: Guilty Crown. Attack on Titan. Kill la Kill. They were all Aniplex productions (that sounded the same.).

I don't even know. I don' think I have favorite composers right now. Kawai could certainly be nice since I don't think he's done any TV anime since Gundam 00 or Eden of the East, but if they care about seperating themselves from the old adaptations, I don't think they should go for him.

Oh, I didn't know GC and Shingeki were Aniplex products. Big derp on my part, hue.

Back