New Fate/Stay Night by ufotable

^ Werent Attack on Titan's and kill la kill OST released by Pony Canyon ? :confu:

Oh, Attack on Titan was Pony, you're right, sry. I derped. (Actually, I just went with wiki's anime list for Aniplex and they have Attack on Titan there, lol.) :P

KlK and GC are Aniplex though.

Latest news from official website. Looking forward for an announcement that Yuki will be part of the staff here...

5月3日~5日に開催される「マチ★アソビVol.12」にて、以下イベントの開催が決定しました。
皆様にご期待頂ける最新の制作状況ご報告と共に、AnimeJapanで公開したPVのリテイク版を大画面上映!
★Fate/staynight 制作状況報告会 & AnimeJapan公開PVリテイク版上映会
日時:5月3日(土)19:00~19:30
場所:ufotable CINEMA Theater1
出演:近藤光・岩上敦宏・高橋祐馬
※4日(日)11:30~,19:00~ 、5日(月)12:00~,16:00~は、PV上映のみ実施
[マチ★アソビ公式HP]
http://www.machiasobi.com

What happeneed with that PV ? The website doesnt seem updated at all, or are they waiting for the threater screenings to end ?

They said they would upload it on May 6th. Don't get too excited though. It's the previous PV with some scenes added.

^ oh that's tomorrow, thanks Kowz. If they annoynce the composer its likely it will have new music though.

Well, they've already showed the PV at some con/festival/something. If they had revealed that Kajiura, or someone else, was doing the music I'm sure someone would've reported it by now.

Holy fudgecakes dat animation quality. DAT ANIMATION QUALITY.

^ Well I suppose that most of the anime will have the quality of the last scene with Shirou and that woman, the others are most likely CG, like the ones you find in some important plot events and promos of some games.

btw if these BGM are from the composer they hired, and not from an older OST of the franchise, then its most probably not Yuki :(

Last edited:
The music is all from Realta Nua. Maybe they'll be using that... Good for the fans, I guess? Sucks for me. :p

Some of those scenes in the PV are ridiculously OVERDONE. Questionable style over substance.

They're still being pretty cagey about what this will cover. I'm pretty sure everything shown in that PV is from before the routes split, except maybe the shot with Gil and Sakura, that might be early HF instead.

Some of those scenes in the PV are ridiculously OVERDONE. Questionable style over substance.

You mean the Rin scenes?

I thought it was confirmed to be a mishmash again?

From what I've read, they still haven't confirmed which route. All they've said is that it's going to have some new things written/approved by Nasu.

Back