Madoka Magica movies

I'm pretty sure mada dame yo is the Asuka song, but why is it so short? :wai:
It is the Asuka song. Kajiura called it the mada dame yo song in her interview too.

its as short as "Pandora hearts" so I bet they will release an "expanded" version for this one too :ohoho:
I wouldn't get my hopes up because the lyrics were not by Kajiura. It was given to her on the script. So unless she decides to expand the lyrics herself or to add instrumental sections to it, we're probably not getting any more. It's this short because this is exactly what was requested.

^No. I'm referring to the lisani magazine one. The one I wanted to translate but never did finish. lol

http://madokamagicausa.com/movie.php

US, Algeria, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Autonomous Republic, Crimea, Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China (P.R.O.C),Philippine, Colombia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Turkistan-Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, French Guiana, Georgia, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kygryzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Martinique, Mexico, Moldova, Montserrat, Morocco, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Suriname, Sweden, Syria, Tajikistan, Tajikstan, Thailand, The Bahamas, The British Virgin Islands, The Cayman Islands, The Netherland Antilles, The Turks and Caicos Islands, The U.S. Virgin Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, UK, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, and Yemen.]

funny how the french and british pacific islands get it but the mother ccountries dont :ohoho:

also looks like Syrian president Asad is waiting for his copy :ohoho: :ohoho:

After listing all the tracks of the movie.my dear friends you can listen them by my ripped file and i give the name of track after the soundtrack which may help you to assume the tracks.IF THERE ARE MISTAKES THEN PLZZ TELL ME :goodjob:

SPOILERS BELOW

once we were-track 1(homura qutoes)
nightmare ballet- track 48 (dancing witch)
nice to met you-track 3 (when akemi meet with other magical girls)
nothing special but so special-track 4 (the accordian track with group)
nightmare-track 5 (heavy volin )
holy quintet-track 7 and 8 (the transformation of magical girls)
one for all-track 10 (the madoka with akemi)
he is..-tarck 11 (cake song)
the battlle is over-track 13 (the sunrise after the battle)
doubt-track 14 (the akemi thoughts)
something evrything is wrong-track 16 (when akemi talks to sakura)
raise the curtain-track 17
never get there-track 19(talk between sakura and akemi during the bus incident)
i remember-track 20 (the puella somnio with cello version.)
face the truth-track 21 (same flute track of facing the truth from movie ost I)
doubt #2-track 22 (talk between madoka,akemi and mami with BB)
gonna fight with me-track 23 from (2:45)
absolute configuration-track 24 (hanae tomaru gun fight track)
her decision-track 25
where is the truth-track 25
pulling my own weight-track 26 (talk between sayaka and akemi )
another episode-track 27 (for the next episode remake)
dream world-track 28 (akemi on the boat telling her story )
this is the truth-track 30
flame of despair-track 32 (akemi came to know that she is a witch)
now he is..-track 33
experimentation-track 35 (kyubey talk the reality of akemi soul gem)
noi!-track34 kyubey theme
theater of witch-track 39 (akemi become a wictch the accordian track)
we are here for you-track 49 (another long version of for the next epiode)
take your hands-track 40 (when madoka take hands of akemi to release her)
wings of relief-track 41 9when madoka appera as a goddess)
i was waiting for this moment-track 42 (the hane tomaru track darkness of akemi)
her new wings-track 43 (after the remake of universe the homura and sayaka talk)
solve the riddle-track
i think this world is precious-track 45
happy ending-track44
not yet-homura dance with kyubey

Last edited by a moderator:
Will wait patiently for this one. (I am getting the RHH 3 soundtrack, even though I don't even have money for that heh) Looking at the above post I really can't wait for the soundtrack. Especially the nightmare one, which I think is meant to say heavy violin. :) I am hopefully going to watch the movie this weekend with my brother.

I really wish mada dame yo was longer... :/ (And that's one thing I never expected to say about an ASUKA song.)

So ya, I liked 'mada dame yo', 'something, everything is wrong'+'raise the curtain', 'absolute configuration' (although I wish the drums packed more Umph!), 'where is the truth?', 'wanna destroy?, 'dream world' (I'm still not sure if it's all Hanae or both, Wakana and Hanae), and pretty much everthing from 'this is the truth' to the end. Although I wouldn't say there's anything here I would be fangirling over.

'I remember' was a nice throwback to the TV series OST since it's so characteristic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Yurika!
grunty: If it was longer maybe you wouldnt like it ;)

can someone reupload it on mf ?

Last edited:
Back