Madoka Magica movies

^ Not sure if it will be a new song, or just Magia again though.

Those money vampires split it into 2 movies :plot:

^It would be awesome if it were a new song though. Or it could be like Magia. Maybe a Kajiuran version?

Please edit your first post, it sounds as if a new is announced or something.

@Liana: If its kajiurago full it wont be released under Kalafina, but as BGM.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ Not sure if it will be a new song, or just Magia again though.

Those money vampires split it into 2 movies :plot:

Splitted into two? Wasn't it gonna be three, at first? :XD:

The third one is an actual sequel, though it seems its script is the only thing ready so far.
I don't mind a two movie recap, since this, along with many other hints so far, gives a possibility of episode 10 extension (the reason the fandom used to want a movie for in the first place). And many movie adaptations use new songs instead of the TV show's original OP/ED (or at the very least, in addition to those) - I really don't see why this should be an exception... Except for us dealing with Kusony here, of course, but I suggest we don't think about it. :white: :ohoho:
I personally hope for TWO new Kalafina songs, possibly even coupled Sprinter/ARIA style and hopefully released no later than December. Especially considering that the OST itself (likely a compiled one as well, since a good deal of the show's BGMs will probably be reprised) is something I don't expect till next spring... :comeback:

On ANN there are 2 movies announced, but on MAL I found 3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1N1gnps5sM&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
Here's a trailer. I'm not really looking forward to this... unless there'll be now ending songs for every movie :stars:

^ Right, since the 2nd movie ends happily so the dark song should be on the first one, and ClariS cant make dark songs :XD:

^That's what i meant. Kalafina will probably sing a dark song for movie1, and Claris a happy song for movie2.

Edit: George! You edited your post!

Oh gosh, don't joke like that. I'm perfectly fine with ClariS doing some opening songs again (some movies do have those as well), but please leave the endings to Kalafina. And speaking of ClariS... No offence to Connect fans, but if the duo is involved, they'd better work with another author. Another collab with Ryo would be nice, and - dreams can't ever be too crazy - maybe even a song by Yuki? It only helps that Shinbo said he didn't feel the need to mislead the audience too much again (since he wants the movies to appeal to broad audience rather than specifically spoof the otakus' expectations fm magical girl stuff - that's something Madoka needn't do for the second time indeed), thus not demanding an overly fluffy song.

@Nick: Sadly opening songs arent common in movies, (but there were in the Tsubasa ones), but ClariS might do some sort of insert song.

Also isnt ClariS a duo of 2 junior high school girls, why are you saying "if the duo is involved" as if there's other option?

Then again they might just use "Connect' again since it has shorta involved into a theme of the anime (see the game arrangement on the 2nd ost, + use on almost every Madoka trailer both the anime and game ones + that on the DVD/BD Magia was replaced with Character songs but not Connect (seriously :uh..: ))

Is it necessary this post...already? Even without music announcements and with a very bad fake trailer. This is too hard to me... The first 2 movies will have its premiere in october, let me be happy until then ;_;

Btw... it is confirmed that Kajiura will be doing the music? :ayashii:

The third movie is a continuation of the story, so that one must have new music.
First and second movies are rehashes, but the music might be remixed, like Sis Puella which now has flute during the verse and some strings.

The fake trailer is such a pain, but I like the Sis Puella Magica that I heard. I just don't know if I'm interested in movie 1 and 2.

Back