Madoka Magica movies

ClariS for the first move, Kalafina for the second one. Then, who'll sing the third movie? :idol: ClariS x Kalafina? ClarifinA? LiSA?

^ was wondering the same thing also if Kalafina end up doing songs for both movies and SAO's 2nd half, some of these songs will probably get released into a 4th album :ayashii:

Heh Clarifina. I thought it said it was a new Kalafina one? Hmm. We will just have to wait I guess.

Oh great. But Oct 13 is the date of the movie debut or of the single release :confu:

[EDIT] Its also on the site's info page with HUGE version of the pic http://www.kalafina.jp/info/

I love how they all ignore Qbey :plot:

madamagi.jpg

is Yuki kajiura is gong to compose this movie ost as well...?

woo so cool..means new ost and new songs as well ..i am so glad wow :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

^ Most probably there will be recycled/rearranged music & some new ones since afaik the first two movies cover the events of the anime series.

Anyone else, who wants to hear the real verson of to the beginning as the theme song for the Madoka Movies? :knife:

Madoka TV (no epilogue) has a happy ending, so guessing that this is the mood of the end for the second movie, I expect a happy, encouraging and sweet song. But then, ClariS has to sing a darker one, lol!!

Back