Madoka Magica movies

^ new song, otherwise they wont announce it.

Oh and how many months you ave to visit the forum, you dig out threads from at least 1 month ago, and dump down the new ones.

ClariS is releasing a new single called "Luminous." It says it's for the PMMM movie, so it looks like their song is new.

Now to wait for Kalafina to announce their new song for the 2nd movie. :stars:

^I hope her song is better than the last one she did as well.

I can't wait for Kalafina's too! :dote: I want another dark song.

Sony most likely will use this opportunity to get more money, so it must be another single/new song for Kala. Can't wait~

Weren't there rumours floating around that Kalafina's 12th single would be entitled Ignis/Spell, with Ignis being the new Madoka movie song and Spell being the 8th and final KnK theme? :confu:

The rumours seem to say it'll be released on 2012.11.7 (so...sorry, this is going to sound suuuper dumb, but that's the 7th of November, right? Cos I'm used to reading dates in the dd/mm/yy form, so anything else confuses me :desksweat: :imdead: :ohoho: )

/me hides in stupid corner :ohoho:

Re:

Cerise said:
Weren't there rumours floating around that Kalafina's 12th single would be entitled Ignis/Spell, with Ignis being the new Madoka movie song and Spell being the 8th and final KnK theme? :confu:
Fake.
True title for the next single has to be announced so soon, and I'm pretty sure it won't include any song for KnK, but I hope another magic version :D

Ahh, was too good to be true :TdT: oh well...

/me waits patiently hoping for a new song :shy:

Re:

Cerise said:

The rumours seem to say it'll be released on 2012.11.7 (so...sorry, this is going to sound suuuper dumb, but that's the 7th of November, right? Cos I'm used to reading dates in the dd/mm/yy form, so anything else confuses me :desksweat: :imdead: :ohoho: )

/me hides in stupid corner :ohoho:

That would be an awesome b-day present :sohappy:
Please be true :cry:

^ not 8th, but 9th, if you consider snow falling as theme of the "epilogue: chapter. But I, too high doubt this rumour. If it becomes true it means somebody inside the planning team licked the info. :XD:

I do like the title: Ignis, but I would want something a little cooler for the title. fairytale and Magia had that effect on me, not sure Spell gives off the Kalafina vibe. Maybe something like Dream Spell maybe. That is just me.

^ according to Google Translate, Ignis means 'fire' in Latin (if that was really the song title, I smell some serious epicness there :stars: )

But remember as Kazado said, these are all just fake rumours :ohoho: We'll have to wait for an announcement :plz:

Cerise said:
^ according to Google Translate, Ignis means 'fire' in Latin (if that was really the song title, I smell some serious epicness there :stars: )
yep, ignis is fire in latin
which would make sense, since almost all the songs Yuki composed for Madoka are in latin :ayashii:
ahh I want this rumour to be true :wai: thought not to sure about "spell" :XD:

Bets are allowed for Kalafina! A light-hearted song or a dark magia-like one? :ohoho:

^Dark Magia-like, please! Or could I wish for something even darker, like the discarded first version of to the beginning? :stars:

Back