Madoka Magica movies

I wonder if Kala will have a new song or a remixed version of Magia... :confu: In any case, I hope for a new song... :stars: :stars:

Kazado said:
Is it necessary this post...already? Even without music announcements and with a very bad fake trailer. This is too hard to me... The first 2 movies will have its premiere in october, let me be happy until then ;_;

Btw... it is confirmed that Kajiura will be doing the music? :ayashii:

Poor Kazado :XD:

I've watched the trailer, and regarding the footage... Well, Magica Trolltet strikes again. :knife: But what does "2013" pop up for? Have they postponed the second part already? Not unlike Shaft, but one would think it's polite to do BEFORE setting the tickets pre-order date, ne? Or is this the date for the third movie already? :confu:

The new strings actually remind me of one of the first fan remixes. I wonder if it's mare coincidence or a musical example of Canon Immigrant. :ayashii: :ayashii: :ayashii:

grunty said:
http://www.madoka-magica.com/
:ghost:

Nick Hunter said:
The new strings actually remind me of one of the first fan remixes.
IT'S a fan remix. The guy who did that trailer mixed the original Sis puella magica with the its fanmade version.

Kowz said:
The third movie is a continuation of the story, so that one must have new music.
First and second movies are rehashes, but the music might be remixed, like Sis Puella which now has flute during the verse and some strings.
I think Kajiura will write a complete new score soundtrack using a theme (new one or SisPM!) for the 3 movies.

IT'S a fan remix. The guy who did that trailer mixed the original Sis puella magica with the its fanmade version.

Man, sure makes you wonder how official the trailer itself is... :knife:

I think Kajiura will write a complete new score soundtrack using a theme (new one or SisPM!) for the 3 movies.

And this theme will be used often enough to annoy the heck out of Grunty again... :psst:

Me bets on - Salve, terrae magicae or Numquam vincar since these two are the Homura themes, if the 3rd movie is about episode 10 that is.

@ Kazado : :omg: Its fanmade?! I looked so much like official (since we have seen in FateZero too to be using old footage for a new trailer :desksweat: )

Once again, the 3rd movie is a sequel. If episode 10 expansion is due, we'll see it in October.
And Kazado meant that the strings part in Sis Puella Magica is from the fan remix. My joke aside, the official status of the trailer isn't so doubtful in itself just because of it (MQ know about the fandom, and making nods to it aren't too uncommon around). As to the footage, a couple of scenes (like Sayaka attacking Elsa Maria) do seem to be a bit altered (I don't remember it shown from this angle), though my memory is a poor witness. It would actually make perfect sense for Magica Trolltet to hide the true footage and build the hype... OR mislead us into believing we're watching the old stuff when in fact we're simply watching the selected key shots from the movie that didn't undergo easily notable changes. :ohoho: Of course, the latter means that ranters gonna rant, but that's nothing new. :XD:

That also means you're going to complain in a way or another about those who rant/complain/hate/whatever, but that's also nothing new :psst:

:psst: :XD:

Then again, I don't really care these days. A year has passed, enough for people to decide who likes the show, who doesn't and who's just OK with it. Unless somebody starts advertizing Universal Truths again, but for the sake of Shin's nerves and the others' eyes, I'll try and disregard such things as the trolling they were once classified as. :tea: :XD:

Re:

KP-X said:
That also means you're going to complain in a way or another about those who rant/complain/hate/whatever, but that's also nothing new :psst:
LOL :ohoho:

Back on topic: would be nice to hear new Kajiura musix

^Yeah *sigh* My wallet :touched: lol I hope they are not as expensive as the KnK, although the Madoka osts from the show were kind of.

Re:

KP-X said:
LOL

Liana_Ilia said:
^but then we might not see it get released, unless they release it with the dvds or something.
Well, taking into accout how popular madoka is, I'm pretty sure the ost will be released after all :psst:

lol how obvious.....i was hoping they'd move on from madoka. well, i'm having high expectations for this song :ohoho: since magia was a huge surprise for me at the time..

@Lina: Ah, thank you for the link!! :sohappy:

My guess is that the song will just be Magia again, but I do hope for a new one. I can see a new song for one of the movies sell well as a single.

Back