Madoka Magica movies

Great! :) In my country its never going to come so it doesnt make a difference if I watch it now or when the DVD/BD rip comes out XD

The only anime movie I saw a camrip of was The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya for the same reasons you have xD

The movie is good...and after ripping all the tracks of movie ....I came to know that there more than 44 tracks in the movie....so I guess there is a chance of releasing some tracks of the movie on 25th December in madoka music collection dvd.... :XD:

@Rishi.shukla > You are quite out of date: The music collection will contain ONLY the soundtracks of the anime episodes, with only 2 new rearrangements. It also contains Magia Connect Mata Ashita and I'm home (character songs), and nothing more. viewtopic.php?p=239572#p239572

The ost of the 3rd movie will come when the BD/DVD for it comes out.

Re:

Rishi.shukla said:
The movie is good...and after ripping all the tracks of movie ....I came to know that there more than 44 tracks in the movie
do you want to share? :plz:

Re:

grunty said:
Mirai? There's no Mirai in the announcement.

oups, the translation wa saying "Tomorrow" so I thought mirai but its the madoka character song mata ashita. heh

btw I wonder if the melody for the round cake scene is traditional japanese children song or was made by Yuki, its just too cute :dote:

I would like to share it but ...the quality is too low and I am unable to remove the vocals.....

Re:

Rishi.shukla said:
I would like to share it but ...the quality is too low and I am unable to remove the vocals.....

instead of ripping you could convert the video file to mp3, split it to each track's duration and then try to remove the vocals for each.

Thanks for the suggestion George 1234 but I already did de same as ur saying right now..actually the recorded file's quality is too low and poor that is why I am unable to remove the vocal......I tried it in all the available audio software. ....... :cry:

^Aww it's okay. I will wait patiently to either see the movie or for the soundtrack. (Wish it came to our theater, where I just happen to work) But how is the soundtrack? Are there many vocals? From the previews I like it.

^ I like it, from vocals there is the Asuka song (which's melody happens to be the theme melody of the movie) there are 2 Hanae songs, one fast (the one grunty posted about) a slower one (the one that was in the end of the trailer) and there were also 2 with chorus, one with kids I think.

From instrumentals there was a medley with transformation themes for each for the 5 girls - sayaka's based on decretum, madoka's on sagitae liminus- which I LOVED, various arrangements of the movie melody (acoustic piano, accordion, strings etc), a credens justitiam arrangement which has a bit of the movie theme at the beginning, and I dont remember more :XD: all I can say is that I cant wait for it :dote:

From what I remember there were 3 Hanae tracks (gunfight, QB exposition and SPOILER moment) + the trailer one, which I still don't think is Hanae.

Personally thought the transformation montage was crap all around. The first 2 movies had way better ones.

Re:

grunty said:
From what I remember there were 3 Hanae tracks (gunfight, QB exposition and SPOILER moment) + the trailer one, which I still don't think is Hanae.
you're right, first time I hadnt noticed it because I was pausing, trying to understand QB's theories :XD:

grunty said:
Personally thought the transformation montage was crap all around. The first 2 movies had way better ones.

I was talking about the music of the transformations, not their animation :)

Re: Re:

I should add some extended strings from misterioso or something like that?? I'm not sure about this...
grunty said:
I was talking about the music of the transformations, not their animation :)
Yeah I thought the same about the little dances though I liked the art..you know the collage style....but I definetely loved the medley of characters themes...specially Homu's kinda fast and techno :nosebleed:

I didn't notice about Asuka's song being main theme or something...might watch again
And yet some Eri would've been nice but having Asuka around is nice too

昨年の前後編試写会でフランスのファンを大いに満足させ、この夏にはジャパン・エキスポでは特報映像が公開された「劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ [新編] 叛逆の物語」。以来、今か今かと待ち望まれていたプレミア試写会が11月22日、ついにパリで行われた。その模様をナリナリドットコムのフランス特派員がお伝えする。
2013-11-24-104157.jpg

劇場の開場は21時ということで、30分ほど前に到着すれば良いかと思っていたのだが、映画館に近づくにつれその認識が非常に甘かったことを思い知らされる(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDvFVPefh_4)。

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDvFVPefh_4[/youtube]

2013-11-24-104218.jpg

驚くばかりの人の行列で、先頭からまったく最後列が見えないためつい動画を撮影してしまったほど。列に並んでからも、もちろん後列に人の列は続くという状態だ。入場を待つ間には、道行く車や人々から行列に「今日は何の映画か」とたずねる光景も見られ、答える人たちは皆「まどか☆マギカ」の説明を楽しそうにしていた。列で待っている間に何人かに話を聞いてみたが、全員がこの映画を非常に愛しているという印象だ。
2013-11-24-104332.jpg

2013-11-24-104349.jpg

2013-11-24-104448.jpg

2013-11-24-104441.jpg

開場から20分ほど、ようやく映画館に入る。Tシャツやクリアファイルといった物販も盛況のようだが、席を確保するためにホールへと急ぐと……。
2013-11-24-104558.jpg

欧州有数の映画施設、グランレックスの300平方メートルのスクリーンを持つメインホールに暁美ほむらが出迎える。壮観だ。
2013-11-24-105111.jpg

2013-11-24-105118.jpg

2013-11-24-104552.jpg

照明が落とされ、映画の始まる前に映画館のスタッフが注意事項を説明するだけで盛り上がっていたのだが、声優一同による映画の見どころ紹介ではさらにヒートアップ。佐倉杏子役の野中藍が見どころとして「制服を着ている」と語ると盛り上がり、続けてキュゥべえ役の加藤英美里が語り出すとさらに大盛り上がりとなった。フランス人はずっとキュゥべえがお気に入りのようだ。盛り上がりの中で、映画が始まるとそこからは劇場の空気が真剣モードに。

上映中、観客は予習済みであることがわかるリアクションを見せ、スタッフロールが流れ出すと劇場は大きな拍手に包まれた。そして拍手をしながらもどよめき、感想を語り合う声も。最後の最後にはエンドロールの後に観客一同、この日一番の大喝采となった。外国で映画を見る醍醐味の1つともいえる、カタルシスの発露だ。
2013-11-24-104658.jpg

2013-11-24-104704.jpg

映画を堪能しきって帰ろうとロビーに出ると、そこではもうひとつの戦いが繰り広げられていた。一番くじの販売が始まっていたのだ。自分も購入しようかと思ったが、あまりのフランス人の熱気と勢いに太刀打ちできず、早々に断念。キュゥべえや魔女のぬいぐるみを当てた人たちは、満面の笑みを浮かべていた。
2013-11-24-104805.jpg

2013-11-24-104810.jpg

パリでは昨年10月に「劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ [前編]始まりの物語」「同 [後編]永遠の物語」のプレミア試写会を開催。そのときと比べると、熱狂と作品の浸透度が格段に上がっているように感じられた今回の試写会だった。

Link:http://www.narinari.com/Nd/20131123856.html

The Mami cosplayer is pretty cute :ayashii:
It reminds me of when Wakana said Mami was her favorite character at the concert at ACen, and asked if there were any Mami cosplayers. There were none in the crowd. That was sad.

Back