Latest Obsession?

She's got so many great tracks, but us, Ophelia, Dare ka Umi wo, Cold Sun and AM03:00 (especially the live version from the Brave Shine single) all stand out to me as being ridiculously good. Her voice is pure love.

I'm still pissed off at myself for missing out on seeing her live in Osaka the day after I saw Kalafina. If I'd just fucking looked earlier and stayed the extra day, I could've worked on getting tickets :faint:. Legitimately one of the biggest mistakes I've made in my life, I swear.

@Seasonreaper with the new Qantas arrangements for flying into Narita from Brisbane I've missed by less than 2 hours getting to see May'n in a solo live or Rie Akagi live. I try to look for concerts either side of what I'm trying to see - it turns out that Hiromi Uehara will be touring in Japan around the time of Animax Musix 2016 Yokohama and Chiaki Ishikawa's November 2016 concert so I'm looking at the options.

Currently obsessed with Coldplay's A Head Full of Dreams (album) and 5H's 7/27. Can't go on a day without listening songs from those albums.

Double post but Stranger Things is so good holy crap. It's gonna take something seriously amazing to make me change my mind on best show of the year, because this show is practically perfect.

Pandora Hearts. I've picked up reading the manga again (just finished Ch. 72), and without going into spoilers.... damn, it's messed up, especially compared to the TV series :hide:.

Now the Netflix series Stranger Things. I finished it yesterday, and it's really good. Waiting for the 2nd season... why can't 2017 come quicker :cry:

I've had an obsession with the game Warframe recently. It's a free to play sci-fi 3rd person Co-op shooter game. And You could also describe it as "Space Ninjas" Since it has a fair amount of Asian Culture influence in the game.

My best friend got me into it and it's insanely addictive. I'm at Mastery Rank 8 currently (which is your character's overall level) as of this post. I'd enjoy playing with anyone here who also plays it as well.

Just finished Re:Zero. I usually don't watch hyped animes but it's the most entertaining anime I've watched in a while. REM BEST GIRL

I must start watching Stranger Things, have heard only great things about it.

I'm currently pretty much obsessed with Danganronpa. Not the best show ever, but it's really damn addictive ♥

Gintama... I've finished all the episodes within 3 weeks LOL... I will cry after new season is here...

Reigniting my love for Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
I forgot how absolutely amazing Romi Paku is. Like literally, her performance as Ed is one of my favorite performances of any voice actor/actress ever. (I mean just watch this and this !)I don't get how people prefer Vic Mignogna (he makes Ed sound like a geeky, cocky, whiny, brat) but meh that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan Ross
smol bean is too precious and I found some videos of him playing tambourine today and they make me so happy

Back