Latest Obsession?

Been finally watching Game Grumps. After seeing gamers like Markiplier and Jacksepticeye use editing to get most of their humor across, it's nice to hear people who are actually consistently funny.
COME TO THE FANDOM
Seriously I'm so obsessed with Danny (aka Not So Grump) I scare myself.
If you need any episodes to watch their latest Super Troll Island was hilarious and my personal favourite Dennis The Menace. Civilisation 5 was cool, even if that was just because of the length.

I should probably check out Game Grumps, I know a few people who're into them. I rarely bother with Youtubers though, although I'm partial to TotalBiscuit.

The only Youtubers I tend to watch consistently are Let's Players, but only like a couple.

I've been listening to a lot of Yousei Teikoku recently. And apparently she covered Tainai Tokei Toshi Orrery (from Revolutionary Girl Utena) in her latest album and I didn't realize. Love it!:dote:

So I decided to look a NSPs instagram and 12 hours ago they posted that they were in portland doing a CD signing marathon since everyone who pre-ordered their CD (such as myself) gets a signed copy.
The excitement made me fist pump into the air and bang the fist pumped arm into my leg really hard.

I now have a bruise on my leg

Thanks Danny

So as I might have mentioned I did preorder the new 1975 album which came with 5 postcards
tumblr_nz3t4mmM1d1v1nmsno1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nz3t6ksJbk1v1nmsno1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nzvo980o161v1nmsno1_1280.jpg
LoveMe_Web.jpg
PARIS_WEB.jpg
They're all from the album's CD booklet, though this isn't all the photos *sigh* They're all here

If you pre-ordered you had a chance to enter the competition for a signed mounted poster (which I did) They announce it at 6PM ADET which is an hour and 10 minutes away. They're are 5 winners. So i feel like I have a chance, though my entry was more factual then witty (it had to be 20 words.) *crosses fingers*

I spam this thread too much

So NSP's album Under The Covers came out today. Apparently so many people pre-ordered that they have to receive and sign another shipment. Which means I have to wait a few weeks for it to ship unfortunately.

However due to the events everyone who pre-ordered received a free download code for the digital version, which is just cool in itself.

Honestly I'm so happy for them. NSP really do deserve the success:sohappy:

For the past week, my obsession has been the Visual Novel/RPG hybrid game Seinarukana. I've waited 4 years for the English localization to arrive and now that it is here I've just played the hell out of it. Because I love the Prequel called Aselia the Eternal for it's very unique battle system along with Story.

And due to the nature of VNs having multiple endings, it is thrilling that finishing the 1st Playthrough of the game will only just be the beginning which alone will take 60+ hours and having a whole new difficulty level unlocked after beating the game ones really increases the replayability aside from just choosing a different route in the game.

I'm on a huge Aimer binge right about now, also playing way too much FFXIV.

I can't let a day pass without playing Tree of Savior in Steam for at least 1-2 hours. Brings me back to the good old days of PC RPG gaming that is Ragnarok Online, since they share the same creator lol. Good background music too, gives some medieval European feels.

I don't know why, but I've been playing Lacie (from PandoraHearts) on piano over and over again. I guess the song is just that addicting :XD:.

I need to learn to play more....

My latest obsession is AKB48. They have a lot of singles, lives... So I was interested. I like some of songs but I'm a little disappointed that some of A-sides are similiar. I love the MVs and the energy during lives but the part of live when it's a lot of A-sides is really boring. I love the most: UZA, Sakura no Hanabiratachi, Blue Rose, Hana no chire...

New Perturbator album is bloody amazing and I'm back into that side of things again, constant synthwave love.

Weirdly specific, but lately I can't stop listening to the live of where the lights are from FJ's 2010-2013 live CD. It's just...like I'm experiencing some kind of profound spiritual awakening every time I listen to it :TdT: :cry:

I've actually been getting into Zelda recently. I picked up OoT a few months back and I'm really enjoying it.

I actually went to OzCon and picked up the Zelda Historia too. It's crazy how much detail goes into the world building of a Zelda game. It's really impressive and has blown me away.

Twenty One Pilots is coming to Adelaide again in March 2017.

Let's stalk ticket sales daily.

seriously though I missed out on seeing them twice. I'm not missing out again
|-/

Upon listening to Ieiri Leo, I have pointed out two things:
1. Her songs are bloody great
2. why is her name so hard to say...

Well if youtubers count i have to say i got obsessed the anime man and noble senpai :ayashii:

Aimer again. 'us' is legit goddamn perfect and has once again dragged me back into a spiral of obsession.

If I ever stop being totally in love with Kalafina, I already know exactly where I'm going to end up.

Aimer again. 'us' is legit goddamn perfect and has once again dragged me back into a spiral of obsession.

I definitely agree, Aimer's "us" is pure gold. It's up there with some of my other favorites from her, including Hakuchumu (which I'm listening to right now), Cold Sun, and pretty much all her collabs with Sawano Hiroyuki.

Back