Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

Ghost Reaper

I eat sleep and breathe Yuki
WOOOO !!!! Kaori's new album covers.

She's not doing the goth thing for these. HUZZAH.... damn she's so pretty.

Argonir

Yuki is my reason for existence

BuradoChi

I like Yuki
As much as I like her i think the next album will flop too. I mean Gift had really good until great Songs and it only was on 129. But maybe it has some decent tracks

Last edited:

Argonir

Yuki is my reason for existence
First five song titles of the new album have been revealed

Ghost Reaper

As much as I like her i think the next album will flop too. I mean Gift had really good until great Songs and it only was on 129. But maybe it has some decent tracks
Maybe if they gave it some promotion. From what I could see there was almost nothing. Plus, she didn't really tour much to promote it either. I keep comparing her to Miwa who is a Road Dog when it comes to touring. She gets the promotion to go with it.

BuradoChi

I like Yuki
Maybe if they gave it some promotion. From what I could see there was almost nothing. Plus, she didn't really tour much to promote it either. I keep comparing her to Miwa who is a Road Dog when it comes to touring. She gets the promotion to go with it.
I do not know but I think she lacks ambition. If she were more ambitious she would do everything to promote herself to a larger audience than the niche audience that are called her fandom. But I am not so sure. I think I would listen to her Album (I listen to her mostly on Youtube)

Ghost Reaper

That's probably it. Whether she is or isn't, not pushing her career tells me she isn't ambitious. She seems content to record songs for games and random other things. If that's what she wants to do, then we have to respect and be patient for when she releases any new music.

Kugayama