Kalafina's new single ~Kimi no Gin no Niwa~

Re:

waihong said:
:nophoto:

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: pretty keiko

THANKS FOR THE SCREENCAP! GONNA CHANGE MY DESKTOP IMAGE NOW.
Actually I watched the PV over and over again just to see that scene! :XD:

^
Of course I've saved all of them! They all looked really pretty in this nicovideo live~ But I love that fierce (?) expression of Keiko in Kimi no Gin no Niwa PV the most.

in pv & during nico live i notice that keiko is like LOOK STRAIGHT INTO MAH EYES. totally :nosebleed:

btw aoi yuki is so petit w

Oh yeah, I feel like maybe I should comment on this song too...
Now to just be very brief and very blunt about this; Loathe the movie, love the ending-theme. This is probably my favorite Kalafina-song since... well, at the very least since Manten, though I'm not sure it quite beats that one. (For the record, Manten was IMO their best song since Magia, and going any further back than that is pointless as I felt almost every song on the Red Moon album was outstanding.)

Oh, and the PV is nice. This is worth mentioning as I find Kalafina's PVs to be, almost without exception, awful.

Figures that Keiko would put herself next to Yuuki Aoi when taking a picture together. lol

K: kawaii! kawaii! kawaii!

Still watching the timeshift for the first time so I can't say anything now.

Gin no Niwa is a nice song, festival-ish, yet managing to sound emotional.

The PV made me tear up because I watched it after reading spoilers for Rebellion so I'm pretty emotional about 'black and pink' right now.

Looking forward to Tsuioku next. :ayashii: Wonder what it's like.

Kimi no Gin no Niwa this morning i made this all pciture very long :desksweat: please enjoy guy

^ Kawaii! I enjoyed it pretty well. They all looks so perfect and doll-like, really beautiful! :nosebleed:
My favorite shark diva! :dote:

Sony finally updated Kalafina discography with Kimi no Gin no Niwa, but they only gave us the sample of Kimi no Gin no Niwa. I really wanna hear the sample for Tsuioku, since Kajiura just tweeted this :

Fion0806 said:
つまり趣味曲です。(´▽`)<追憶

Tsuioku is a song purely from her interest/hobby, since in the previous tweet she said that Tsuioku is a song that has no involvement at all with Madoka.

[edit] Better quality mp3 for Kimi no Gin no Niwa (that song only) is available on nyaa. Currently looping it.

Tsuioku is a song purely from her interest/hobby, since in the previous tweet she said that Tsuioku is a song that has no involvement at all with Madoka.

Dark song confirmed?

[edit] Better quality mp3 for Kimi no Gin no Niwa (that song only) is available on nyaa. Currently looping it.

Oh, thanks. The one I ripped skipped too much.

^
Maybe it will be. Signal is her latest "based on her interest/hobby-song." Too much ballad from Kalafina nowadays, I could use a heavy-synth/techno song for once. Whenever I read 'tsuioku', I remember of Kyrie. I'll gladly accept a song like Kyrie. :XD:

Back