Kalafina's new single ~Kimi no Gin no Niwa~

^ But the song, and the movie are happy, so she couldnt possibly sing it with her deeper voice because that would make it scary.

^yes, i know. but my point is that /in my preference/, i'd rather she get darker/lower lines because that's what brings out her uniqueness in singing. that's why alleluia didn't appeal to me, but her back-up/chorus roles do. it's not that i think 'oh she's only suited for those roles' because i believe she can do more than that with that voice, we just haven't seen it

It's fantastic Kimi no Gin no niwa :shy: :shy: So fresh, really beautiful!! i can't wait for the today Niconico LIVE :sohappy: :sohappy:

Anyone got any idea how long the live thing might go for? :confu: Since timeshifted recording is only available 30 mins after the broadcast ends... :uh..:

Must say, I'm pretty impressed with this. After Hikari Furu and Alleluia I wasn't really sure what to expect, in regards to style or quality.

This on the other hand, is certainly very welcomed. Decent vocal delivery, more accordion, more violin, pretty lengthy without being dull etc.

Of course, that's all from a terrible quality rip. I can't wait to hear this thing in proper audio quality.

i really like the chorus & bridge part. :shy: the melody feels asobi-ish lol i dunno how to express this :XD:

so pv next? :ayashii:

Pretty beautiful song! Reminds Yane no Mukou ni (at least Wakana sings in this song almost as well as in Yane, Wacchan :dote: ).
I also like the chorus and bridge. I want to hear it in live performance.

Very interesting to see PV.

Re:

Cerise said:
Anyone got any idea how long the live thing might go for? :confu: Since timeshifted recording is only available 30 mins after the broadcast ends... :uh..:

I was just time-shifting Chiaki-san's next live event on nicovideo and it indicated that the time-shifted video is available FROM 30 minutes after the live event finishes up until 7 days after the event.

This may also be the case for the live you wish to time-shift.

^ oh ok well I hope so, because the Consolation event last time was only available for 24 hrs... :uh..: :XD:

Managed to watch about 20 secs before getting kicked out :ohoho: :cry:

EDIT: Oooh back in, somehow... O.o

Now that is Kalafina for us! :TdT:
This is a pleasant surprise, and preferred than Alleluia for me.
It does remind of Yane thou :uh..: Dont get me wrong, I love Yane, but I love creativity as well /me flees before getting stoned

@Birdie and George: I like Keiko's deep and mysterious voice more as well, but I think she can sing lead in some songs while singing low notes, she doesnt have to be in the harmonies all the time. That way it would make song very interesting as well, so I would like for her to have more leads in that way.

Hikari furu
misterioso
Kimi no Gin no Niwa

...were sung~ :sohappy: will try to record when timeshift comes out~ :sohappy:

Hikari furu: definitely much better than the previous Nico live of it...I'd say maybe around the same as the one we got in the 5th anniversary concert, or better.

misterioso: sounded pretty perfect to me :ohoho:

Kimi no Gin: also sounded perfect! I have no idea if it's my huge rose-tinted glasses bias, or because we haven't heard the studio version yet in good quality, but even then, I'm pretty sure they did very well by most people's standards :D

Overall: The three of them looking and sounding much more relaxed and comfortable. Wakana no longer looks/sounds tired/strained, Hikaru improved since the Consolation nico and Keiko...well, I have always thought Keiko is the most consistent, so this time she was just as good as she always is, I guess? :XD:

^ :nosebleed:

manage to watch the pv (wow it's pink! :XD: ) while still working but then i have to go home. totally missed the singing part :omg:

I'm one of those pathetic saps who tears up at every little sentimental thing and I teared up a bit during the PV. Somehow I felt as though the song, its lyrics and music, was squeezing my chest. I don't know how to describe it well but it gave me that kind of feeling. Yeah, I found "Kimi no Gin no Niwa" heart-stabbing in the ironic sense (Seriously can't wait for the official lyrics). Now to set aside the time to go watch the final Madoka movie and then cry some more. :cry:

PS. Waa-chan picking up and hugging the ballerina shoes was all kinds of :dote: :dote:

kiminogin.mp4_snapshot_00.22_%5B2013.10.26_10.30.02%5D.jpg

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Back