Kalafina's 17th single "Ring your Bell"

The video is not available in my country it says. *sigh* Guess I'll just have to wait until my cd comes.

can someone capture the video ? none of my add-ons seems to work

Its nicer than I expected, but still not good enough
There is some movement when the camera shows Wakana from behind, but other than that those windmills move more :XD:
and i guess the lamps and chairs were replaced with those flags.

Why do the girls have what looks like feathers between their hair ?

"ring your bell and light your soul" is nice line, but seems to be the usual Kajiura strange english :XD:

I think the intro chorus at the begging is also "light your soul"

oh my god...i really want the single now. i really like the video (very typical standing kalafina...lol). i could have sworn i heard "write your song" instead of "light your soul"...but then again, i'm bad at catching engrish LOL

this TV ver. was very nice~ and those feathers <3
tumblr_nmltpcch9d1uqh08jo1_400.gif
tumblr_nmltpcch9d1uqh08jo3_400.gif

tumblr_nmltpcch9d1uqh08jo2_400.gif
tumblr_nmltpcch9d1uqh08jo4_400.gif

thank you! Just in case someone hasnt noticed in the Youtube link there is 1080p quelity that's 44mb (but I couldnt download it for some reason)

Thanks for sharing the vids!
I really like the song now. I think Wakana handled the song well (comfortable with her lines, no heavy breathing and her "kakushiteta" line is lovely). Too many drum tracks from this song XD. "Arise your soul" is what I hear...

Thanks for sharing^^

I think we should give up on hoping for a plot in their MV's :XD:But, holy Kyrie, they look stunning, beautiful as never before. I'm honestly overwhelmed.

The song has definitely grown on me, I love it. Engrish: rise your song, to me xD

I hear Write Your Song myself.

I'm definitely starting to like it, though. I had a feeling when I first heard it that it'd be a grower and it seems to be proving true.

As usual it's not a very interesting PV, but this is why I buy singles based on cover art rather than whether they have a PV included. They do look gorgeous, though, can't fault them there.

Back