Kalafina's 17th single "Ring your Bell"

I like ring your bell, actually. I've avoided listening to the Budokan live one, so maybe that's why. It sounds grand, and I like how Hikaru opens the song. My only complaint is the transition to the chorus, but like recent Kalafina tie-ins, I'll get used to it eventually. But, I'll wait for the full version before making final judgement.

The music that plays before the ED, is that RyB instrumental? Doesn't sound like Fukusawa at all.

^I think it was, I just watched it, unless it was another Fate/Zero rearranged track.

I just heard the tv size used for the anime. I really like it. Maybe since I liked misterioso and mirai, but I agree with Kirito about is sounding grand, but a little more melancholy than Believe was, so maybe this was supposed to be Believe? It's more of a ballad I guess. Wakana has done excellent in lives so I don't think she's stressed, even though she's kind of sounded that way in recent songs a bit.

at first i didn't like it after hearing the live...but i really, really like the studio version clip we get to hear during the tv size ending. i think i'm going to buy it. the lyrics are pretty heartwarming, though! nice.

The music that plays before the ED, is that RyB instrumental? Doesn't sound like Fukusawa at all.

There's a bgm that has the melody of the main theme of FSN by Fukasawa and then is a part that looks like RyB instrumental, starting at 21:29

I was thinking about that too. I heard the ED before then watched the episode with a friend on voice chat and remember hearing that at the end. I wonder if that's actually part of the song? Guess we'll have to wait to see if it happens again next ep.

It was only about 20 seconds into the ED when my friend said 'this sounds better than the last one' too, and he's not really someone who's likely to go out of his way to listen to Kala.

I was thinking about that too. I heard the ED before then watched the episode with a friend on voice chat and remember hearing that at the end. I wonder if that's actually part of the song? Guess we'll have to wait to see if it happens again next ep.

I think it's the strings that go with the chorus.

I actually liked the TV ver... and Archer looked so cool in there~ Now, I cant wait to hear the full ver. in May 13 :)

I don't dislike Ring your bell, but it's so so so so so standard that produces nothing in me. Zero emotion. It's just cute and nice.

Does anyone have the tv size mp3 rip? I know it's only a month and 5 days away, but still. heh Please and thank you.

I like the tv version a lot more than what I heard live, I really like Hikaru's verses and her harmonies in the pre-chorus and I just loved the chorus. It's definitely a lot better than believe.

I think Wakana's voice is getting better? During both the recent Lisani lives (of believe and mirai) I could sense a trace of her old voice, and the chorus in the recording sounded a little bit like how she would sing it in her old voice, maybe it was just me, but I just really like I can tolerate her voice much more (cause in 2014 it was just train wreck)

http://www.kalafina.jp/
Kalafina official website updated.
main_01_zpsxwzuhjvb.jpg

Wakana
wakana_bio_zps0fsws5vj.jpg

Keiko
keiko_bio_zpswbv4emxj.jpg

Hikaru
hikaru_bio_zpsxwdlymiq.jpg

While it's the same boring PV concept with the girls just standing there, at least there's none of that weird video overlay their video editor is so fond of.

Also, Wakana's hair is <3.

it felt like I was watching symphonia PV with so many flags around instead of bells.
And yeah, Wakana looks so stunning! Cant wait to see the full PV <3

Back