Kalafina's 17th single "Ring your Bell"

Damn, those covers were so beautiful~ I love the regular cover the most! If I had some enough money, then I would buy them all, especially the LEs!
yay!.. still waiting for the announcement of 'far on the water' its almost a month since they performed it. (5th studio album pls!):love:

they pulled a hikari no senritsu on the regular again. I can't complain though it's hardly as bad

looking forward to KNMNYN (longest title ever god this isn't fall out boy) and the in the silence version of ring your bell, which I'm hoping is an acapella. If it's an acapella I hope it'll be like Maiko Fujita's acapella, where she sings the backup musical notes in 'aaahs' and stuff ignore my bad knowledge of music

@george1234, they are on Kalafina blog.
@Kowz, I wasn't looking anywhere else. :) They'll probably update the blog with it at some point or maybe amazon will, too...

they pulled a hikari no senritsu on the regular again. I can't complain though it's hardly as bad

looking forward to KNMNYN (longest title ever god this isn't fall out boy) and the in the silence version of ring your bell, which I'm hoping is an acapella. If it's an acapella I hope it'll be like Maiko Fujita's acapella, where she sings the backup musical notes in 'aaahs' and stuff ignore my bad knowledge of music

It's not that much longer a title than Kimi ga or Kagayaku, plus it sounds like an interesting title so I'm hoping for something that sounds really interesting too. Being a b-side should hopefully further those chances, too. Thankfully it won't sound like Fallout Boy or I'd have to quit Kalafina, god they're an awful excuse for music.

Hopefully the second version of RYB will be more different than Magia[Quattro] was to its original. That was a disappointment.

Really really like the regular edition cover. Keiko is simply stunning. Set it as my phone's wallpaper and I can't stop smiling looking at it.

after a couple of listen ring your bell isn't that bad, I quite like the chorus but the song is nothing new.

Really looking forward for the b side.

Stunning covers, love them all. They all look gorgeous in their new dresses. they make them shine. :love:

I think the b-side will be a ballad, as usual. Does anyone know the translation of the title? Damn Google translate. :confu:

Also, no 'far on the water', that means a fifth album release. I NEED IT. :voodoo:

I don't know the exact translation as I can't read Japanese, but I've seen it mentioned as 'Lovers Reminiscence in the Twilight' and 'Lovers Story of Dusk' so far, both of which sound intriguing. I'm somewhat expecting a dark ballad with a title like that, something like Utsukushisa or lirica maybe? If so I'll be very happy.

Word is that ring your bell (in the silence) is quite amazing.

It'll replace the regular ending in episode 15

According to tweets, it's a hymn version. Slower, I think? And it's kajiurago? Made as requested by the Ufotable boss. Supposedly a potential tearjerker like alleluia.

Wait, how do people even know that? Unless the ufotable guy requested it then mentioned it himself.

Hymn version sounds cool, though.

I'm guessing that's the episode where Illya dies?

Oh man I didn't realise that was so soon. Then again I never got far in the VN since I was about a third of the way through UBW when I lost my last laptop and haven't bothered restarting it, so my only knowledge of the route past that is DEEN's awful film adaptation.

I've done a rapid reserch about the possible meaning of KNMNYN. My best guess is 'Old tale of the Twilight's Lover'. Anyway it sounds promising.

EDIT: Generasia reports 'The Dusk of My Lover's Past'. All these titles sound great though.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful title. Hope it will be dark, romantic ballad. Hymn ver. of RYB, I can't imagine it

Ring your bell (in the silence) is short, according to Kajiura. So whatever we hear in the show will probably be whatever we get in the single.

She also says the coupling song will balance out how bright ring your bell is. So yeah, it is that J-dark song.

I am so excited for this single, I will listen to the song again today I think, but not again until the tv size is out, which is a week from Sat. (I wish they would release it the first day, since they have had a first season of the show already). I got the Blu ray and DVD versions. It's 4 days after my bday, I will probably get it that Tues, I am so excited. I also can't wait for an announcement for a new album. Hope it's soon!

Back